Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

As22 Vehicle Tracking And Security Solutions - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / As22 Vehicle Tracking And Security Solutions (710 Views)

Bomb Detector,car Tracking And Cctv / Vehicle Tracking System That Can Locate Your Car Anywhere In The World / Proposal For Gps/gsm/gprs Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As22 Vehicle Tracking And Security Solutions by dan6019(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
FEATURES

on procuring the car of your dream, you also need to spend an insignificant percentage of the cost to acquire a peace of mind that is unthinkable and of inestimable value, hence the need to get the tracker installed today. see features below:

[i][/i]for tracking, location and recovery of stolen vehicles

[i][/i]with as22 installed in your vehicle, it becomes 'unsnatchable'

[i][/i]enhances effective monitoring of your drivers, fuel consumption and siphoning of pms/ago from the conveying trucks

[i][/i]suitable for fleet management, several no of vehicles can be monitored at the touch of a button

[i][/i]tracking of valuable goods and personnels possible with as22

[i][/i]functions as a navigational device as well

[i][/i]no monthly/annual charges

[i][/i]no map or 3rd party monitoring is required, everything is done by you remotely through your gsm handset including immobilisation of the vehicle

[i][/i]flexible payment plan - over a period of 6 months

price: N95.000.00

call for demonstration/presentation

daniel : 0803 325 9595, 0702 948 5760, [email][/email]adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: As22 Vehicle Tracking And Security Solutions by eros(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pls i will like to find out if you have another type of security system for 40k. I am very interested in getting one for my new car.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Benz E320 Wanted / peugeot 406 attention / Diagnostic Scan For Honda 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.