Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? (2235 Views)

Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? / Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by fayose4real(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy sunday to u all nairalanders, there is this question going tru my mind, av tried to get perfect answer to this question but i couldn't get 1, all am getting as answer to d question is mixed answers, so am now throwing the question to us, is it a sin for married couple to av sex during fasting period or is it acceptable in d sight of God? Pastors in the house, ur attention is needed here, & all other pple dat av more knowledge, let us throw light on this question, if the answer is yes pls tell us why & if no, give us reasons, u ar also free to back it up with bible verses. Thanks!
Re: Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by jonaifame22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
No cos since u're both joined to urself sex becomes like every other normal activities u do before God which are moral
Re: Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by misreal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
no
Re: Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by yanabasee(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Not at all...
Re: Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by emmyskies(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Make una wait jor. Shoo?? The old testament let us to know that when a married man or a woman want to offer themselves to the service of GOD, they should both be seperated and abstain from sex after which they can come back. Time won't allow me to review the portion to paste it for you to read. See, fasting is a spiritual event that sets our inner man ablaze and close to GOD, weakening our physical body. Yet again, during the old testamenet GOD most times used the word 'affliction' in place of fasting. I bet you sure know affliction and pleasure don't go hand in hand. Make una wait, you hear. Give to GOD what belongs to GOD, give GOD's time for fasting and praying to GOD alone, you both can come together later
Re: Is Sex During Fasting Between Married Couples A Sin? by Bestonm(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls.... this whole is kinda of funny...Having sex with yur spouse during fast...i think its out of it...
because..you are observing a holy exercise ay that time
lets say it an 100days redeem fast or even less...for crying out loud its not a dry fast nahh.
so i think you can have sex wen u Break the fast...shikenah...

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Why The Black Race Is A Cursed Race / Obsessed By The Song Ororo By Bro Joshua Iginla / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.