Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,072 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki (832 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / 12,700 Dump APC For PDP In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by RabiuAnka(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
The Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki, has said he has no plans of leaving his party, All Progressives Congress.
Saraki was responding to questions on his official Twitter handle after he was accused of planning to defect to another party because he removed his party’s name from his twitter bio.
In a terse statement posted on his twitter handle, Saraki said, “I remain a card carrying member of my dear party. But I’m also honoured to serve as Senate President of all Senators.”
I remain a card carrying member of my dear party. But I'm also honoured to serve as Senate President of all Senators.
— Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/no-plans-to-dump-apc-says-saraki/

Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by Erukumakanaki: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by mymadam(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided Bukola, please go... NOW! You've overstayed your welcome sir. Ah, ah, na by force? Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by Mogidi: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
PDP should leave the senate president at his present position of Tambuwaling APC from within, its a win win situation for PDP.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by Fundamentalist: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
RabiuAnka:

But I'm also honoured to serve as Senate President of all Senators

Is this a goodbye speech grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by bigerboy200: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
LMAO...The body language of APC clearly shows they don't want you..why don't u just tow the path of honour and go back to ur vomit(PDP),they will welcome u with open arms..
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by yanabasee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
There is nothing APC will do to Saraki....

They'll definitely settle their indifference outside the court.... Be it as it may, Saraki will emerge from his ordeal with dignity as a senate president...And as APC choice!
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by donphilopus: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Does APC even still need him? Anyway, he can still be a member of APC from the prison!
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by greatness22(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
After all dis plenty talk, we will see him with "UMBRELLA"
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
...he might as well! PDP does not need to mount opposition to the governing Party when Saraki is already pooping the party at every turn of event.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by Markachi666(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dumping APC now is not a sound political move.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC, Says Saraki by ishiamu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
donphilopus:
Does APC even still need him? Anyway, he can still be a member of APC from the prison!

Shut up don-fool-opus

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Tools By Rdpcheap.com / Is It True That MTN Is Giving Free Airtime Credit This Week? / U.I's VC, Others Make Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.