Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant (3909 Views)

Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
A biogas plant is commonly known as a BIODIGESTER. The biodigester is a technology that takes advantage of excrement from animals and humans in order to transform it into BIOGAS (methane gas) as a source of fuel, and ORGANIC FERTILIZER. Biogas is produced by bacteria that decomposes animal manure. The residual material is known as effluent and is very high in nutrients, thanks to the bacterial action and absence of oxygen. These factors help to eliminate bad smells and pathogens as well.
This helps in keeping our enviroment clean as well as providing a source of income and proper management for you
Please forward questions and inquires to me via
jaelzy@gmail.com
remember the construction varies based on the country as certain factors are put into consideration before actually embarking on the particular kind of method you want

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
more

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
more pictures coming please do what you have to do to become sustainable

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by raski04(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
I was trying to build this thing it got to a point I gave up on it because people begins to look at me like am mad

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by FarmTech(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one @Jaelz, where did u get the biogas stove?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
raski04:
I was trying to build this thing it got to a point I gave up on it because people begins to look at me like am mad

woah cmon bro if u pay attention to peoples opinion you would never get no where
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
FarmTech:
its constructed tho u could just improvise or mail me to get yours
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by 1miccza: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaelz:
Bros please and please can u send this guide and steps to my email address??

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by festubaba: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
bro am interested oo
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by raski04(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaelz:

woah cmon bro if u pay attention to peoples opinion you would never get no where
I even have the video of how to make the smaller sizes
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by FarmTech(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaelz:
.. Tnks, but I don't need it now but will keep in touch.
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Afoskalex(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
@ jaelz can you send the processes involved in the construction to my e-mail address - afosray@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Afoskalex(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
raski04:
@ raski04 can you send the video to my email pls afosray@gmail.com
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Afoskalex(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
raski04:

@raski04 can you send the video to me?. afosray@gmail.com
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Tmex(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
raski04:
pls, Can u send d video to my mail? olutomik@yahoo.com
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by raski04(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Tmex:
pls, Can u send d video to my mail? olutomik@yahoo.com
I don't have enough data to do that but I can help you post the link to download it
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Afoskalex:
@ jaelz can you send the processes involved in the construction to my e-mail address - afosray@gmail.com. Thanks

okay sir i would do just that
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by councillor(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am interested in the download link and process at kazeeakin@yahoo.com undecided
jaelz:

okay sir i would do just that
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by ThunderingHooves: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fantastic. my favorite applied technology. more grease to your elbow.

i have a suggestion though. insert steel wool in the effluent pipe immediately before valve. it helps clean the gas.
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by nikaShow(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for sharing @ op, this is something I have interest in in the long term!
Is there a 'standard/ fixed - 'waste combination to make it work or do I just go and dilute cow dung and use it? Or do I add artificial enzymes etc?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
nikaShow:
Is there a 'standard/ fixed - 'waste combination to make it work or do I just go and dilute cow dung and use it? Or do I add artificial enzymes etc?

bro even your kitchen rinse is enough feed for you bro, even your car exhaust organic waste from kitchen etc
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2015
ThunderingHooves:
Fantastic. my favorite applied technology. more grease to your elbow.

i have a suggestion though. insert steel wool in the effluent pipe immediately before valve. it helps clean the gas.

thanks bro sorry didn't really get u
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by FarmTech(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
nikaShow:
There is something called the carbon-nitrogen ratio. If u don't get it within range u will have a biogas plant that doen't wk well or a urine-smell plant. More info:
http://www.farmersjoint.com/blog/livestock-farming/biogas-production-avoid-failure-by-using-the-correct-carbon-nitrogen-ratio/ http://www.farmersjoint.com/Thread-Biogas-from-Chicken-Manure
From another thread:
Kayyhe:
@ Pavore9, thanks for the eye opener as regards the biogas. My question is what is the rate of consumption of a 300kg of biogas when used cooking and to power electrical gadget like 3000W output? Thanks in anticipation for a quick response
In addition, u'll get exactly that info here: 1. http://www.farmersjoint.com/Forum-Agro-Processing
2. http://www.farmersjoint.com/Thread-Volume-of-Biogas-Needed-for-Cooking-Electricity-and-Lighting
3. http://www.farmersjoint.com/Thread-Comparing-Fuel-Value-of-Biogas-with-Firewood-Diesel-Petrol-Kerosene-Cow-Dung-LPG
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by nikaShow(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks @ jaelz and FarmTech
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by ThunderingHooves: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
jaelz:

thanks bro sorry didn't really get u

You need to remove impurities from the gas such as hydrogen sulphide. Steel wool(wetted) can do this job well. the gas then becomes purer.

are you purifying the gas?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Due to the distance involved and people complaining we have decided to put the whole biogas process into a very comprehensive production package that goes for #6000 naira, it contains step by step well explained guide on how to produce your own biogas plant, how to purify it, generate electricity from it, how to package it and sell and turn in huge amount of profit in no time. If your interested please let know early.
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by sammyg2012: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
oga aw do i meet u to train one on one,tnx a lot
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
sammyg2012:
oga aw do i meet u to train one on one,tnx a lot

you can come to jos sir, plateau state
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by baba11(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2015
FarmTech:
Do you have the knowledge of the biogas?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by adeniyi65(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
raski04:
pls can u share me the video?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by nwagabi(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2017
Good work there! The pictures are not clear and not downloadable. Can you make it more better for your audience please.

Why Snail Farm Is D Best Among Livestock Feasibility / Hydroponic Fodder (call Us And Book Today) / Have You Eaten Radish Today?