Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

White People Hardly Go To Church Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White People Hardly Go To Church Now (3404 Views)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Hardly Go To Church Now by Fabrepass(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
AFRICA IS THE BATTLE FIELD FOR ALIEN RELIGIONS.

By Naiwu Osahon

Today, only Blacks go to church, Whites have gone spiritual, with cultism in ascent. The modern Italian today, does not go to church; each has his or her personal patron (ancestor) saint for private spiritual comfort. The odd Whites you find in churches these days are the old school conservatives, stooping over walking sticks with age, and accompanied by teenage grand children.

George Gallup once described America “as a nation of biblical illiterates.” His poll found that less than 50% of Americans can name the first book of the Bible (Genesis); three-quarters say Billy Graham delivered the sermon on the Mount; a quarter do not know what is celebrated at Easter (resurrection, Christianity’s foundational plank); 60% cannot name half the ten commandments; 12% think Noah was married to Joan of Arc. The rest of Christendom is not much different.

In 1900, 80% of the world’s Christians lived in Europe and the US. Today, 80% live in the developing world, particularly in Africa. More Presbyterians go to church in Ghana today than in Scotland. In fact, sub-Sahara Africa, (or what they describe as the 10/40 window – the vast swathe of land that lies between the latitudes 10 and 40 north of the equator), is the principal area of battle to capture souls today between Islam and Christianity. Religion thrives on emotions and abhours intellectualism. So, for Africans, it is purely emotional, they hardly read.

The notion of their possible acceptance by the White God and son is all that matters. The Africans are exercising their hearts all right, through love and sacrifice by devotion to an exteriorized Christ or Muhammad. But exteriorized Christ or Muhammad that do not look anything like yourself, and the Christ that evaporates in three years into thin air, have nothing to offer, and worshipping these alien images, is an insult to intelligence, and a degradation of the African soul. In any case, the heart does not contain all of man’s potential for spiritual growth, life and intellectualism, are the material platforms for evolutionary development in wisdom, therefore Africans need to start exercizing their brains.

……. Naiwu Osahon

Sage of the New World Order,

The spiritual Prince of the African race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
White men already knows the truth.
Say no to religion!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Those superstition and fictions have already served their purpose to majority of the whites. Africans are mostly ignorant, hence our continuous attachment to the middle eastern mythologies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by Fabrepass(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Africans are in a very pathetic situation

6 Likes

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by basille(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
As time goes on you find out that there is a bigger puzzle and religion is just a small piece.
Why was religion created? who created religion? what good has religion brought to the world? Why does war and religion work hand in hand, why are Africans still in poverty despite having so many natural resources and being very religious? and questions like that.

Some parts of the world has already moved pass this religious phase and into the recognizing what seems like the "truth", a truth that sounds more stranger than fiction.
Unfortunately, most Africans are still stuck in this phase, simply because we fail to question everything and anything. Some people just take in everything like sheep and i begin to think that they enjoy this position because "exercising the brain" might be too much stress to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by TrajansKong: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fabrepass:
Africans are in a very pathetic situation
But if we warship we will be transformed as our Father in Heaven.
See how my prayers were answered. Behold my family BEFORE [/b]and [b]AFTER full repentance! Next stop, HEAVEN-O!

2 Likes

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by malvisguy212: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
dalaman:
Those superstition and fictions have already served their purpose to majority of the whites. Africans are mostly ignorant, hence our continuous attachment to the middle eastern mythologies.
did you read the part where the op say the white has gone spiritual? As an atheist, what's the different between believing in God and being spiritualist ?
@op
1 Timothy 1:4
The Spirit clearly says that in later times
some will abandon the faith and FOLLOW DECEIVING SPIRITS AND THINGS TAUGHT BY DEMONS.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by Fabrepass(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
did you read the part where the op say the white has gone spiritual? As an atheist, what's the different between believing in God and being spiritualist ?
@op
some will abandon the faith and FOLLOW DECEIVING SPIRITS AND THINGS TAUGHT BY DEMONS.

man, stop linking spirituality with bible. whites didn't go spiritual with the bible. they don't even give a hoot about the superstitions in the bible. bible is a useless religious book.

Spirituality is governed by principles just like every other scientific method while religion is governed by blind faith. religion wants you to believe but not to know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
@op

Take a look at Nigeria and Africa as a whole compared to Europe and tell me which continent is following deceiving spirits. Your African brothers and sisters together with their Arab counterparts are risking their lives at see just to get to Europe a land that is flourishing without your mythical God idea. You are completely deluded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by malvisguy212: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
dalaman:

Take a look at Nigeria and Africa as a whole compared to Europe and tell me which continent is following deceiving spirits. Your African brothers and sisters together with their Arab counterparts are risking their lives at see just to get to Europe a land that is flourishing without your mythical God idea. You are completely deluded.
Fabrepass:

man, stop linking spirituality with bible. whites didn't go spiritual with the bible. they don't even give a hoot about the superstitions in the bible. bible is a useless religious book.
Spirituality is governed by principles just like every other scientific method while religion is governed by blind faith. religion wants you to believe but not to know.
without you guys, this prophecy of falling away will not come too pass I know, you guys will not believe the truth, and why is that ? The answer is in 2 Thessalonians:
2 Thessalonians 2:10–12
10 and with all wicked deception for
those who are perishing, because they
refused to love the truth and so be
saved. 11 Therefore God sends them a
STRONG DELUSIONS, so that they may believe what is false, 12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.

It is man’s choice whether to accept and
believe the truth of Jesus Christ as
presented in the Scriptures. To receive
the truth and the love God offers is in
keeping with its teachings, “This is love
for God: to obey His commands” ( 1 John
5:3). Conversely, to know the truth and
not obey it is to face the wrath of God:
“The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness” ( Romans 1:18).Frankly speaking, there is no more
dangerous condition for man than to
know the truth and refuse to obey it. To
do so is to harden the heart and make
God’s condemnation sure.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
without you guys, this prophecy of falling away will not come too pass I know, you guys will not believe the truth, and why is that ? The answer is in 2 Thessalonians:
2 Thessalonians 2:10–12
10 and with all wicked deception for
those who are perishing, because they
refused to love the truth and so be
saved. 11 Therefore God sends them a
STRONG DELUSIONS, so that they may believe what is false, 12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.

It is man’s choice whether to accept and
believe the truth of Jesus Christ as
presented in the Scriptures. To receive
the truth and the love God offers is in
keeping with its teachings, “This is love
for God: to obey His commands” ( 1 John
5:3). Conversely, to know the truth and
not obey it is to face the wrath of God:
“The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness” ( Romans 1:18).Frankly speaking, there is no more
dangerous condition for man than to
know the truth and refuse to obey it. To
do so is to harden the heart and make
God’s condemnation sure.

When will you stop copying and pasting thrash? Which truth do you know or hold? Since when has regurgitating ancient mythology become knowing or holding the truth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by malvisguy212: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
dalaman:

When will you stop copying and pasting thrash? Which truth do you know or hold? Since when has regurgitating ancient mythology become knowing or holding the truth?
Romans 1:21–22. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their
thinking, and their foolish hearts were
darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they
became fools,

As a result of man foolishness, God gave man to a deprived heart:
Romans 1:28
28 And since they did not see fit to
acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
Romans 1:21–22. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their
thinking, and their foolish hearts were
darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they
became fools,

As a result of man foolishness, God gave man to a deprived heart:
Romans 1:28
28 And since they did not see fit to
acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Please get sense, stop copying and posting thrash.

3 Likes

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by malvisguy212: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
dalaman:

Please get sense, stop copying and posting thrash.
isaiah say, they have chosen their own way, they delight in there abomination. When evangelist preach for the Good of the heare and they did not haken , knows that satanic manipulation is going on somewhere. Anyway thank you for your time, I will be praying for you.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
isaiah say, they have chosen their own way, they delight in there abomination. When evangelist preach for the Good of the heare and they did not haken , knows that satanic manipulation is going on somewhere. Anyway thank you for your time, I will be praying for you.

I don't need your prayers. I will also pray to Allah for you.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
DP
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by wiegraf: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
TrajansKong:

But if we warship we will be transformed as our Father in Heaven.
See how my prayers were answered. Behold my family BEFORE [/b]and [b]AFTER full repentance! Next stop, HEAVEN-O!

This is quite possibly the best post I've come across on NL.....
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by malvisguy212: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
dalaman:

I don't need your prayers. I will also pray to Allah for you.
alright.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by An2elect2(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
To y'all atheists....oh, your white gods are not going to ‘church’ anymore and you want us to do what? You couldn't even hide your inferiority complex. Lol.

What next now, Africans should start flying to space! cheesy because our lives are patterned after what whites do....jzzzzzzz i dont like saying this too but gerrrarrahere mehhn grin Your complex issues are affecting your brain cells grin
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by davien(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:
To y'all atheists....oh, your white gods are not going to ‘church’ anymore and you want us to do what? You couldn't even hide your inferiority complex. Lol.

What next now, Africans should start flying to space! cheesy because our lives are patterned after what whites do....jzzzzzzz i dont like saying this too but gerrrarrahere mehhn grin Your complex issues are affecting your brain cells grin
Nice trolling, you know the Internet is a white-man's invention right?

#hypocrite

1 Like

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by An2elect2(f): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2015
davien:
Nice trolling, you know the Internet is a white-man's invention right?

#i am a hypocrite

Oh shocked
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by davien(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:

YYou are the one that is actually worshiping the white man. Your religion was forced on your ancestors by the colonial masters and slavers, if not cos the white people wanted slaves and raw materias you would have been worshiping another God not the one the white man concieved and created.

2 Likes

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by adexsimply(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:

I'm sure this is meant to be sarcasm.
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by An2elect2(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
dalaman:

YYou are the one that is actually worshiping the white man. Your religion was forced on your ancestors by the colonial masters and slavers, if not cos the white people wanted slaves and raw materias you would have been worshiping another God not the one the white man concieved and created.

your post makes no sense, i will go with your signature any where grin
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by An2elect2(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2015
adexsimply:
I'm sure this is meant to be sarcasm.
Lol..nobody likes to be exposed like that but who knows where salvation can start from? smiley
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by dalaman: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:

How will it make sense to you when it is the bitter truth? Aren't you worshipping a God idea brought to you by the white people?

3 Likes

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by plaetton: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fabrepass:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by plaetton: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:

If you don't have sense, then how could anything intellectual make sense to you.

This thread ought to make any African consumer of stone-age middle east myths ashamed.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by vooks: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
plaetton:

If you don't have sense, then how could anything intellectual make sense to you.

This thread ought to make any African consumer of stone-age middle east myths ashamed?
Juvenile skeptic, atheism is not Negroid
Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by plaetton: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:

What a shameless display of intellectual paucity.
The audacity of unreason.

So whites building rockets and flying to space is " a white religious thing"?

We feel ashamed to have to exchange words with fishbrains and other dimwits like you.
But, someone has to do dirty job of mocking and relegating cancerous stone-age myths. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White People Hardly Go To Church Now by plaetton: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
vooks:

atheism is not Negroid

Wow!
This is an Einstein moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Reasoning (picture) / Deep Down We Know There Is No God. / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.