Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? (3441 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / How My Pastor Raped My 14-year-old Daughter And Aborted Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2007
Two years ago a friend of mine had a still birth after trying for so many years to have a baby,the unique that happened was the hospital organised a funeral service for te dead child,my dear friend told me last week that she felt comforted by the thought that her child was in the arms of Jesus in heaven I just nodded in agreement but it got me thinking.What happens to the Souls (if they exist) Babies,Children and aborted Feutuses.
Going by the teachings of the bible,these children have all inherited an Original Sin from Adam and Eve and are actually concieved in sin as their parents are also sinners.If they have not accepted or atleast didn't have the oppotunity of atleast accepting Jesus as their saviour.then they should be in Hell or what do you think.

Ps
51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Jn.14:6
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will know my Father also.

Rom,
5:19. For as by the disobedience of one man, many were made sinners: so also by the obedience of one, many shall be made just
Rom. 5:12, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"

1 Cor. 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

A few years ago there was a story in a Montreal paper about an Ohio lady who drowned her baby in a bathtub. Her defense was that she loved the baby so much that she wanted to make sure that her child would not have to suffer forever in hell. After serving a sentence she remarried, had another child and drowned it for the same reason. She trusted that God would forgive her because her intention, though warped by false theology, was for the good of her children.

The jury decided that she was mentally ill, BUT WAS SHE? The simple pragmatic fact remains that if Arminianism is right, her two infants will spend eternity in heavenly bliss because she loved them so much that she insured, by killing them, that this will be so.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Backslider(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
@Mrmayor

Though the children have no sin(offensive) They have a (resident) Sin Or Potential Sin called the adamic nature. When we disobey (offensive Sin) God, We have completed the Act that was performed in the Garden of Eden.

He Commands Us to love
He Commands Us To Be humble E.T.C

Disobedience to Change The Adamic nature is the greatest sin and one that sends one to hell. So children will go to heaven but you don't need to Kill them that is sinful and sin begets more sin.

God wants Generals that will grow and stand for him in this most evil times. Even if it is one person.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Seun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2007
According to some people, children of Christians go to heaven while other children go straight to hell!

Others claim that the age of 12 is the 'age of accuntability', so 11 year olds go to heaven but 12 year olds go to hell.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by abdkabir(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2007
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll grin grin grin grin

HOw can Babies go to Hell? Thats Crap.

Babies will be in Heaven be he/she be a Christain or Muslim or Wuteva.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2007
Abdkakir,

abdkabir:

HOw can Babies go to Hell? Thats Crap.
Babies will be in Heaven be he/she be a Christain or Muslim or Wuteva.

If you are right then what is the purpose of religion?

@Backslider,

Backslider:

@Mrmayor
Though the children have no sin(offensive) They have a (resident) Sin Or Potential Sin called the adamic nature. When we disobey (offensive Sin) God, We have completed the Act that was performed in the Garden of Eden.

Sir,I don't get it;whats your point?Are these children who supposedly have RESIDENT SIN heading for hell?
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by abdkabir(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2007
The Q is whats the relationship btw "Babies going to heaven" and "grin purpose of Religion". Or are u just tryinig to drag me into another discussion. wink
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Backslider(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
@MrMayor.

The residency of sin is the Knowledge to commit evil and not evil itself. A man grows up to have Choice To remain in this state and even Degenerates into complete Sinfulness.

It is Just like the Man on the Cross Immediately he was given the potential to do Good On the Cross even when he had not done any additional Good of have faith in Jesus.

God Bless you
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by PoDeep(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
Remember Christ himself said, "If only people could be as righteous & sinless as children, "-when he told his disciples,"let d little children come unto me" in the book of Luke.
So,All babies are heaven bound(as long as they're not demon-posessed).
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2007
Po Deep,

Po Deep:

So,All babies are heaven bound(as long as they're not demon-posessed).

Huh, How were these children inflicted with demons?certainly they didn't bring it on themselves.Why would a loving God send a new born to hell.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Backslider(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2007
@Mrmayor

No Child is born with a demon!!!

But A child can be tormented by a Demon
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by PoDeep(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2007
Thanks o backslider
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
Po Deep:

Thanks o backslider

Why thank Backslider?You said all babies would go to heaven regardless of religion except those babies possessed by demons.read your first post again
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by BlackMamba(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2007
All these fairy tales is why you should seriously consider the Church of Scientology.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by dot2002(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2007
Its heaven by the bus load, trust God on these, good bless
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Aleksys: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2007
MrMayor, you have perhaps inadvertently raised a very important issue that transcend our armchair belief or religious leaning. The other question I will like to ask is that; Are we or is anybody heaven bound in the first place? Remember Ps.37:11 says the meek ones will inherit the earth. Have you ever sit back and ask yourself, if the meek ones should posess the earth then who is going to posess the heaven? The Bible says, Moses was the meekest man upon the surface of the earth yet he did not reach the promise land. Isaiah 45:18 says "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else" Matt.5:5 says: "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth". I think the only hope for us is ressurection and the Bible talked about two type of ressurections in John 5:29 Ressurection of life and 2. Ressurection to judgement. Also Acts 24:15 talked about the ressurection of the just and the unjust. So why do we bother ourselves with hereafter? Bottomline? Do the most good that you can while you are alive and live the hereafter to God who will judge both the dead and the living.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2007
, And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?

19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.

20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the LORD, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.

21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.

22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?

23 Bu[b]t now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.[/b]
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by uspry1(f): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2007
I re-read your posting over and over and over. For me i truly believe that all babies, children, and aborted fetuses are going to Heaven REGARDLESS of which religious they belong to, because they all are totally INNOCENT entering the secular world long before learning about accepting Jesus Christ as personal savior.

Do you aware the fact that God knows before babies were born out of mother's womb? I am not sure about babies with possessed by Demons, because i cannot be judged to think those possessed devil babies going to Hell. Only God decides for all dead and living.

For this Ohio lady (in the newspaper/TV news i heard about) who killed to drown babies in the tub is mentally and brute murderer- - -I don't think so she is fully understand about God or christianity.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by dot2002(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2007
make it simpler, its not a crime but a sign that shows mastery of the written word.lol
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
@uspry1

Hello, the highlighted quote of yours below caught my attention and I decided to base my response on that and I will be very grateful if you can explain the highlighted verses to me.

I re-read your posting over and over and over. For me i truly believe that all babies, children, and aborted fetuses are going to Heaven REGARDLESS of which religious they belong to, because they all are totally INNOCENT entering the secular world long before learning about accepting Jesus Christ as personal savior.

You said that all babies will go to heaven, the bible came with the notion of original sin that “Jesus has redeemed the world by sacrificing his life to cancel the sin of mankind” that, that original sin was the sin inherited from Adam and Eve through birth!

The bible says concerning the inherited sinfulness of man as follows:

Romans 3v23: for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

I think the 'all' here include babies too abi no be so?

The sinfulness of man is thus made manifested in these verses and some unmentioned ones. This doctrine is not accidental. The sinfulness of man, according to the bible, is that man is a perpetual sinner, born into sin, reared and nurtured as a sinner because in

Job 25v4: how can man be justified with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

It therefore implies that, as long as man continue to be someone born of a woman, he cannot be clean!Since babies are born of women too, they can never be clean as said by the bible!!

Even if he does all kind of righteous deeds until his death, he will remain unclean. This will also be applicable even if he accepted Jesus as his saviour! Why? Cos he would remain someone born of a woman and even though he became born again! The reason is not far-fetched, the bible says in:

Isaiah 64v6: we are all as an unclean thing, and our righteousness are as filthy rags, and we all do fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

This inherited sinfulness of man was nurtured from the idea that Adam’s sin was later inherited by all men in:

Romans 5v12: wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned.

Going forward, the above verses from the bible show that christian babies will automatically go to HELL!! (according to those verses because they will never be clean)

When I see detailed rebuttal, I will then post verses from your bible, contradicting the above sayings which showed that nobody (Jesus) died for anybody.

Thanks
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by dot2002(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
being born of a woman should not be seen as sin in any sense, look at it even Jesus was born of a woman and he was luckily born perfect. I won't be this biased to gender to agree with those verses literarily it has more spiritual connotation than just being physically born of a woman. What sin(s) do spontaneously aborted fetuses has. His Jesus by the nature of his birth a sinner? what makes women such a sinner that nothing good but already corrupt should come out of her?

There are places in these world that have not been corrupted by variants of religions and that don't know who Adam and eve was i can assure you that ,so are you saying people that never heard of Jesus are hell bound(Amazon forest dwellers & African bush tribes men)?. These are demonic assumptions

please try to be original with your discussion, I'm more interested in what you have to say or your interpretation of Gods words
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2007
@dot2002

being born of a woman should not be seen as sin in any sense,

Did you read the verse(s) I served you?

Job 25v4: how can man be justified with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

Romans 5v12: wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned.

look at it even Jesus was born of a woman and he was luckily born perfect.

What do you mean by being perfect? Have you come across a verse in the bible where a man went to calling him 'good' and he told the man 'why called me good? no one is good except theo ne in heaven.

So let me have your understanding of 'perfection'?

I won't be this biased to gender to agree with those verses literarily it has more spiritual connotation than just being physically born of a woman.

Do you read to understand at all? So can you serve me your own understanding of the verses and what it means by all men born of women cannot be clean?

What sin(s) do spontaneously aborted fetuses has.

Children and babies are included my sister

His Jesus by the nature of his birth a sinner?

Are you asking a question?

what makes women such a sinner that nothing good but already corrupt should come out of her?

Are you still asking me sister grin? The verses in question were compiled by those that never knew Jesus nor inspired to write those bull shit.

please try to be original with your discussion, i'm more interested in what you have to say or your interpretation of Gods words-writing them again more than 5% of your post is bad practices.

Where have I not been original/ Are the verses not from the bible. I have not interpreted the word of God but gave you how it is written in the bible. Can I have your own revised version different from all I listed up? grin
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by dot2002(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
One of the very corrupt doctrine perpetrated by fake men of God and accepted hook, line and sinkers by the fools

smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy nice so hell here i come kiss or i might ask for forgiveness after all David was pardoned, Peter was pardon and Paul was pardoned.

Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither. Job 1:21 (English Revised Version)
maybe he's still in her mums womb now or perhaps all men born of woman will return to her mums womb if we are to follow this interpretation to the last letter.

Thy hands have made me and fashioned me. Psalm 119:73 (American Standard Version)

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body, and knit them together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

We are the offspring of God. Acts 17:29 (The Bible In Basic English )

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. Eccl. 7:29 (King James Bible)

God says he "created us in his image, and gave us life and breath and all things," are we to understand that he created us as sinners? When he says, "We are his offspring," are we to understand that his offspring are born sinners? When Jesus said, "I am the root and the offspring of David," are we to understand that David sprang forth from the root Christ Jesus with a sinful nature? Or, are we to understand that Jesus, as the offspring of David, was born with a sinful nature? The very fact that Jesus was a man, descended from Adam, and born with a human nature as we are, shows that men are not born with a sinful nature. I John 4:3, II John 7, Heb. 2:14, Heb. 2:16-18, Heb. 4:15, Rom. 1:3, Matt. 1:1, Luke 3:38.

These are not my work and the verses too are not mine they belong to CHARLES G. FINNEY a great man of God i only adapted them to show that i only become a sinner as i aged.
ref:
Overstreet, A. T., Are Men Born Sinners? available from
http://www.gospeltruth.net/menbornsinners/mbs01.htm last assessed 19/12/06
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2007
@dot2002

nice so hell here i come or i might ask for forgiveness after all David was pardoned, Peter was pardon and Paul was pardoned.

You can even go on and blaspheme because Jesus said that all blaspheme would be forgiven. In one verse he said blasphemy against son of man has forgivess but that of holy spirit has not forgiveness which further shows that Jesus happened not to be of the triune god.

Why not be a muslim sister?
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by uspry1(f): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2007
Let's concentrate on this question: Do babies and young children go right to Heaven when they die?
From the cite source that is found at below link for clear explanation:
http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/do-babies-go-right-to-heaven-when-they-die.html

What is the spiritual condition of the unborn, infants, and young children? Some believe that because the unborn have never sinned they will be granted salvation and that infants and very young children who die are granted salvation, because they could not possibly understand what sin is. Others suggest that before a certain age, children are not held accountable for sin. The major problem with these beliefs and assumptions is that no one can find scriptural conformation to support them.

Some point to Matthew 18:3-6 and Mark 10:13-16, which say that one must become as a little child to enter the Kingdom of God. Therefore, infants and young children are granted salvation by virtue of their youth. Notice what Jesus really said:

[center]"And he said, Truly I say to you, Unless you convert, and become as the little children,
in no way can you enter into the Kingdom of God. Therefore, whosoever will humble himself
as this little child, this one is the greater in the Kingdom of Heaven".
(Matt.18:3-4, Para.)  [/center]

Jesus did not say that little children will enter the Kingdom of God nor did he imply they are granted salvation. In this example, Jesus noted two things that are necessary in order to enter the Kingdom of God. First, a person must be converted. Second, a person must become child-like in humility. It is very clear that Jesus was merely using young children as an example of the attitudes and attributes a person should have if they expect to enter the Kingdom of God.

The Age of Accountability

The age a person must be before they are spiritually accountable is impossible for humans to establish with certainty, because this is God the Father's decision and it is predicated on belief, understanding, and repentance. All three of these are mental conditions and are prerequisites to conversion and baptism. All three are dependent on each other. For a person to have belief, there must be some understanding of what is to be believed.

Jesus says repent and believe the Gospel:

[center]"Now that after John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the
kingdom of God. And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you,
and believe the gospel"
(Mark 1:14-15 Para. ). [/center] 

To repent, a person must have an understanding of what to repent (literally, re-think) and what the gospel (good news) of the Kingdom is. Notice Acts 16:31-33 and Acts 8:27-38. In both scriptures the people spoken of understood the circumstances surrounding Jesus and what he preached. Therefore, they were able to make their decisions based on the facts presented.

A major prerequisite for baptism is repentance:

[center]"Then Peter said to them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the holy spirit"
(Acts 2:38 KJV). [/center]

But, repent of what? Be sorry for what? Desire to change what? In order to repent, a person must first understand something about the plan of God.

It is quite evident that a person cannot have the kind of belief, understanding, and repentance necessary for baptism unless he or she is old enough to have developed the mental capacity to make intelligent decisions based on the information presented. It is also evident that infants and young children have not developed the life experience and emotional stability to make and stand behind decisions of the magnitude that must be made before and after baptism. All of the scriptural examples show only adults (including young adults) being baptized. There are no examples of infants or young children being converted.

The setting of a minimum age requirement for conversion is an impossibility because of the differences in the speed with which each individual grows into mental and emotional maturity. The ability to make decisions concerning conversion depends entirely on a person's maturity level, understanding of the gospel, and desire to follow God's way of life. (See Luke 3:8)

Common sense dictates that the unborn, the infant, and young children have not had the time or the life experience necessary to understand the requirements of salvation. They are certainly not able to understand the awesome implications or responsibilities of making a covenant with God. Therefore, the spiritual condition of the unborn, the infant, and young children is the same as any unconverted person who has never had the opportunity for salvation.

God will only grant immortality and eternal life after a person goes through the process of conversion. The unborn, the infant, and young children who die before the return of Christ will be resurrected in the resurrection of "The Rest of the Dead". Those who remain alive at his coming will live into the first thousand years of Christ's reign and have their opportunity for salvation at that time.

Written by: B. L. Cocherell
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2007
@uspry1

I have been to that link but nothing there caught my attention except part of his writing quoted and highlighted below that has relationship with the topic of this very thread.

Common sense dictates that the unborn, the infant, and young children have not had the time or the life experience necessary to understand the requirements of salvation. They are certainly not able to understand the awesome implications or responsibilities of making a covenant with God. Therefore, the spiritual condition of the unborn, the infant, and young children is the same as any unconverted person who has never had the opportunity for salvation.

Ok, if that is the case, how come the verses below:

Romans 3v23: for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Isaiah 64v6: we are all as an unclean thing, and our righteousness are as filthy rags, and we all do fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

This inherited sinfulness of man was nurtured from the idea that Adam’s sin was later inherited by all men in:

God will only grant immortality and eternal life after a person goes through the process of conversion. The unborn, the infant, and young children who die before the return of Christ will be resurrected in the resurrection of "The Rest of the Dead".

Heaven or Hell?

Those who remain alive at his coming will live into the first thousand years of Christ's reign and have their opportunity for salvation at that time.

What of those that would not be able to live up to that years (babies, children, aborted foetus)

The question is Do children, babies, and aborted foetus go to Hell or Heaven?
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
@uspry1

The botton line is that babies will go to heaven whether they are christian, muslim or anything.

If we tend to go by the verses above, babies in christianity will be doomed for hell because they were born by women and anybody born by women cannot said to be clean.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
babs787:

@uspry1

The botton line is that babies will go to heaven whether they are christian, muslim or anything.

If we tend to go by the verses above, babies in christianity will be doomed for hell because they were born by women and anybody born by women cannot said to be clean.

Here is what is lacking in your reasoning there. According to the Christian belief, who is the way to Heaven?? JESUS, so when asked how to get to heaven, following that post by uspry1 there, it is clear that Jesus states Clearly that all those who become like children will enter heaven. Yes, all those who are born are born in sin but according to that very verse by Jesus, it already states that the criteria is to be humble as kids are, not be SINLESS which is not the Christian belief.

I think instead of always wanting to attack and think you have it all figured out, you may want to spend time asking questions to actually understand the ENGLISH in the verses. NO WHERE does Jesus say you must be SINLESS to enter heaven. He does make it clear that ,

"And he said, Truly I say to you, Unless you convert, and become as the little children,
in no way can you enter into the Kingdom of God. Therefore, whosoever will humble himself
as this little child, this one is the greater in the Kingdom of Heaven". (Matt.18:3-4, Para.)
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Kobojunkie

Here is what is lacking in your reasoning there. According to the Christian belief, who is the way to Heaven?? JESUS,

Thank you very much for acknowledging the fact that the saying is according to christian belief. I am now telling you that if you have Jesus till you die, you will never be looked up on that day because he was not sent to you. On that all prophets along with their communities will gather together, Jesus and the jews will be together because he was sent to them. If you can lay your hands on the night journey of Muhammad to heaven, one of the prophets felt bad and envy Muhammad that he would have the largest followership because he was sent to the whole world unlike others including Jesus that were sent to their commuity.

so when asked how to get to heaven, following that post by uspry1 there, it is clear that Jesus states Clearly that all those who become like children will enter heaven. Yes, all those who are born are born in sin but according to that very verse by Jesus, it already states that the criteria is to be humble as kids are, not be SINLESS which is not the Christian belief.

Do you read your bible at all? you even made it known that all that are born in christian world are born as sinners but that the criteria is to humble oneself as kids. Now if I may refrshen your memory, didnt your bible says that , it is only those that believe in Jesus will have everlasting life (John 3 v 16). Now we are seeing contradictions here. The historians in which Paul happened to be one of them said that nobody is clean and we have all inherited the sin of Adam but Jesus made it known to us that we have never inherited any sin that the soul that sin would surely die and father would not be punished for the sin of son and vice versa. Jesus used the little children therein to show that they are sinless because they havent known wrong from right.

Three would not have anything written for them:

1. Little children
2. Insane person
3. Person that is sleeping.

Little children are included because they do not know anything and would surely go to heaven and would only be judged after they have known righr from wrong. Jesus from his saying made it known to us that nobody inherited any sin but this was laid down by lazy paul that brought religion to gentiles; Jesus made it known that children are sinless and would not be accountable for anything.

If we now base our argument on the sayings of Paul and others that didnt see Jesus, we would conclude that all CHRISTIAN BABIES WOULD GO TO HEAVEN because no one born of woman would be clean but Jesus contradicted that saying by making it known to us that no, if you can be like children, which means that they are very sinless, you would enter paradise.

I think instead of always wanting to attack and think you have it all figured out, you may want to spend time asking questions to actually understand the ENGLISH in the verses. NO WHERE does Jesus say you must be SINLESS to enter heaven. He does make it clear that ,

Brother, I am not attacking anybody but we are here learning from each other. I will attend to your quote below:

"And he said, Truly I say to you, Unless you convert, and become as the little children,
as this little child, this one is the greater in the Kingdom of Heaven". (Matt.18:3-4, Para.)

Jesus made it known to us that unless you convert as the little children, you would never gain paradise. The next question to ask ourselves is that, 'why do we need to be like little children?' and the answer should be, because they do not know anything called sin let alone inherited sin. Little children would not be judged until they are able to know right from wrong. So little kids would always enter heaven as against christian notion of inherited sin.

Thanks
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
babs787:

@Kobojunkie

Thank you very much for acknowledging the fact that the saying is according to christian belief. I am now telling you that if you have Jesus till you die, you will never be looked up on that day because he was not sent to you. On that all prophets along with their communities will gather together, Jesus and the jews will be together because he was sent to them. If you can lay your hands on the night journey of Muhammad to heaven, one of the prophets felt bad and envy Muhammad that he would have the largest followership because he was sent to the whole world unlike others including Jesus that were sent to their commuity.

Do you read your bible at all? you even made it known that all that are born in christian world are born as sinners but that the criteria is to humble oneself as kids. Now if I may refrshen your memory, didnt your bible says that , it is only those that believe in Jesus will have everlasting life (John 3 v 16). Now we are seeing contradictions here. The historians in which Paul happened to be one of them said that nobody is clean and we have all inherited the sin of Adam but Jesus made it known to us that we have never inherited any sin that the soul that sin would surely die and father would not be punished for the sin of son and vice versa. Jesus used the little children therein to show that they are sinless because they havent known wrong from right.

Three would not have anything written for them:

1. Little children
2. Insane person
3. Person that is sleeping.

Little children are included because they do not know anything and would surely go to heaven and would only be judged after they have known righr from wrong. Jesus from his saying made it known to us that nobody inherited any sin but this was laid down by lazy paul that brought religion to gentiles; Jesus made it known that children are sinless and would not be accountable for anything.

If we now base our argument on the sayings of Paul and others that didnt see Jesus, we would conclude that all CHRISTIAN BABIES WOULD GO TO HEAVEN because no one born of woman would be clean but Jesus contradicted that saying by making it known to us that no, if you can be like children, which means that they are very sinless, you would enter paradise.

Brother, I am not attacking anybody but we are here learning from each other. I will attend to your quote below:

Jesus made it known to us that unless you convert as the little children, you would never gain paradise. The next question to ask ourselves is that, 'why do we need to be like little children?' and the answer should be, because they do not know anything called sin let alone inherited sin. Little children would not be judged until they are able to know right from wrong. So little kids would always enter heaven as against christian notion of inherited sin.

Thanks

Read the verses and you might better get an idea of why Christ called them humble.It's in plain English. One could say to spend time educating you on what the words mean but since you are not even really interested in the belief, why should one bother?? I still remain that you should read the words as is in plain English and you might get a better understanding of what it says in plain English. I believe the answers are quite straight forward and if you would spend time reading in context instead of picking out verses from places and trying to make them say what they do not, you might understand how persons can read and understand books easy.
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by babs787(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Kobojunkie

You may try ignoring my post but the truth has been pointed out for all of you to see.
Go through my posts again where I gave you those that would not be accountable for anything.

Now, are you saying that children, babiesm foetus are sinners being born with sin?
Re: Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2007
babs787:

@Kobojunkie

You may try ignoring my post but the truth has been pointed out for all of you to see.
Go through my posts again where I gave you those that would not be accountable for anything.

Now, are you saying that children, babiesm foetus are sinners being born with sin?

I am sure to you, your post, may seem so intelligent but I have read it and can not imagine an intelligent mind that understands basic Engilish language could read that and believe it actually makes sense. That is the main reason why I continually tell you to read. Do not just jump to conclusion on things. READ. It is in plain ENGLISH and you do not even need to look far to understand what the verses mean if you only took time to read them as is. Do not insert your personal meanings. Just read as is and then you might get a better understanding. All your posts so far show that you have not actually spent time reading those verses yourself as if. It shows quite clearly that you have an agenda and you continually push it regardless of what the meaning in the verses are. That is why I am not asking you to believe but to read them as they are and then apply common English knowledge to interpreting what is written.

(1) (Reply)

Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS / The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.