Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty (5551 Views)

Tecno 8h Bricked / I Need Your Help Ooo. Tecno 8h / Tecno 8h Custom Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please guru in the house, I'm having issue with my Tecno8H, I'm unable to add my e-mail address to the device and google play store thereby unable to download any application. I also try sending mtkengineering to the phone through another phone, it installed but not working. Please help me out....
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Daniel058(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Are you sure your phone is browsing,and you have enough memory space? ?
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by sats: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
words and synonyms
big - large
small - little
tecno - issues

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
LMAO grin

sats:
words and synonyms
big - large
small - little
tecno - issues

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Daniel058:
Are you sure your phone is browsing,and you have enough memory space? ?
The phone is browsing, there is enough memory space (up to 9GB)
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
sats:
words and synonyms big - large small - little tecno - issues
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
sats:
words and synonyms big - large small - little tecno - issues
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by sats: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
lokojay1989:

Thanks
you welcome

bigtt76 smiley
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
The Tecno 8H tablet is one heck of a machine, and am convinced you must have unwittingly done something wrong, as I read you mentioning Mobileuncle Tools' mtkengineering, that pertains to rooting and co.

Best, if you have added an sdcard to the tablet, that you copy across all your important stuff across for safety. Then reset the machine to default/ factory mode.

Start afresh again.

Lest I forget, the machine until you do an OTA update, can have some unstable hold on 3G signal. The latest Sept update solves that.
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
How were you trying to add the email? Settings - - > Account - - > Google?

lokojay1989:
Please guru in the house, I'm having issue with my Tecno8H, I'm unable to add my e-mail address to the device and google play store thereby unable to download any application. I also try sending mtkengineering to the phone through another phone, it installed but not working. Please help me out....
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Carlcaresophia: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
lokojay1989:
Hi, you can try to uninstall the palystore, and reintall it. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, you can try to uninstall the palystore, and reintall it. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I bought the phone early August, but I was unable to switch ON the phone on August 27 so I took it to Carlcare service center in Ikeja on August 31. I collected it back on September 15, I tried to add my email address on September 16 and that was when I discovered the issue.
I tried to uninstall the plays tore now but I can only see "disable" link, when I clicked on it, it pop up the message "if you disable a built-in app, other apps may misbehave" should I continue?
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
bigtt76:
LMAO grin
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
bigtt76:
How were you trying to add the email? Settings - - > Account - - > Google?

Yes, I even try to log in through the Gmail application.. Both are not working
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
DeeManD:
The Tecno 8H tablet is one heck of a machine, and am convinced you must have unwittingly done something wrong, as I read you mentioning Mobileuncle Tools' mtkengineering, that pertains to rooting and co.

Best, if you have added an sdcard to the tablet, that you copy across all your important stuff across for safety. Then reset the machine to default/ factory mode.

Start afresh again.

Lest I forget, the machine until you do an OTA update, can have some unstable hold on 3G signal. The latest Sept update solves that.
I didn't root the phone. How can I reset the phone to factory mode?? How can I do the OTA update??
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why not do a factory reset after backing up your apps to SD Card. Then you can add your email address at the start of the tab's configuration.

lokojay1989:

Yes, I even try to log in through the Gmail application.. Both are not working
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
bigtt76:
Why not do a factory reset after backing up your apps to SD Card. Then you can add your email address at the start of the tab's configuration.

I have done that and it still not working..
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Are you are able to browse the Internet through it? Looks strange though undecided

lokojay1989:

I have done that and it still not working..
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Have you been able to reset to factory Default? Go to Settings, select Backup and Reset to erase all apps and restart the configuration

lokojay1989:

I didn't root the phone. How can I reset the phone to factory mode?? How can I do the OTA update??
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Are you are able to browse the Internet through it? Looks strange though undecided

Yeah, the phone is browsing, I'm even connect it to my second phone WiFi and it's browsing perfectly. The only problem I'm having with the phone is the play store that is not working
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Carlcaresophia: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
lokojay1989:

I bought the phone early August, but I was unable to switch ON the phone on August 27 so I took it to Carlcare service center in Ikeja on August 31. I collected it back on September 15, I tried to add my email address on September 16 and that was when I discovered the issue.
I tried to uninstall the plays tore now but I can only see "disable" link, when I clicked on it, it pop up the message "if you disable a built-in app, other apps may misbehave" should I continue?
Hi, you can have a try. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our tecnichians there to check for you. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Go your Apps manager and clear all previous updates to the Play Store. Once done, reinstall the updates and also it may ask you to update your Google Play Services. This is a very important app and contains the APIs required to connect all the Google apps on your phone to the Google infrastructure. ensure you have all these carried out by trying back again. For sure ...Google Play Store and Gmail will not work without Google Play Services installed and up to date.

lokojay1989:

Yeah, the phone is browsing, I'm even connect it to my second phone WiFi and it's browsing perfectly. The only problem I'm having with the phone is the play store that is not working
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, you can have a try. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our tecnichians there to check for you. Thank you!
I'm thinking of taking the phone to carlcare service center but the two weeks collection protocol is what I can't cope with because I must leave Lagos early next week. Please can you help me to fix this phone before next weekend?
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by lokojay1989(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Go your Apps manager and clear all previous updates to the Play Store. Once done, reinstall the updates and also it may ask you to update your Google Play Services. This is a very important app and contains the APIs required to connect all the Google apps on your phone to the Google infrastructure. ensure you have all these carried out by trying back again. For sure ...Google Play Store and Gmail will not work without Google Play Services installed and up to date.

I have done all these today but it kept bouncing back to previous page... I'm thinking of taking it to carlcare service center but my problem now is their two weeks collection protocol. I will talk to @carlcaresophia may be he can be of help... I really appreciate your input. Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by bigtt76(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Best move to take.

lokojay1989:

I have done all these today but it kept bouncing back to previous page... I'm thinking of taking it to carlcare service center but my problem now is their two weeks collection protocol. I will talk to @carlcaresophia may be he can be of help... I really appreciate your input. Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Carlcaresophia: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
lokojay1989:

I'm thinking of taking the phone to carlcare service center but the two weeks collection protocol is what I can't cope with because I must leave Lagos early next week. Please can you help me to fix this phone before next weekend?
Hi about repair time you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will help you check it. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by jerryobafemi: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
help!!!! my tecno 8H keeps showing.."power efficiency management has stopped working" and its blocking me from doing anything else
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ikw y ur phone cant login to google sumtin had messed up ur root. Try using mtn sim add mtn ip addres wit d port if it connect That means i can solve it. It hapen to me b4 but i found away of resolvin it.
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Promxy94(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Initially I loved these tablet device, but now is just like heck, recently mine started going off, on its own, and wouldn't come on, my cousin used a battery booster and it came up, few days back it did the same thing and off and didn't come up for two days despite plugging it to power, and the battery wasn't low, before it went off.... I just left it, but THANKGOD today to my surprise it came up again, and that's what am using
It just one hell of a tablet
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Carlcaresophia: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2016
jerryobafemi:
help!!!! my tecno 8H keeps showing.."power efficiency management has stopped working" and its blocking me from doing anything else
Hi Jerryobafemi, can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by Carlcaresophia: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2016
jerryobafemi:
Hi Jerryobafemi, can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty by saheedade1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Help oooo, dis my tecno 8h will not kill me oo, Evrytime, app not responding, contact, playstore, google, yahoomail av stop working. Av flash nd do factory reset time wthout number buh it keep showing me app av stop working and sumtimes if I try to restart it, it can hang up or take alot of minute b4 cuming up, I dnt no wat else to do oooo. Pls Help ooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Smashes It Again!!! / Telecoms Data Q2 2017: Active Voice Subscribers Dropped By 6.67% – NBS / I Was Duped By Someone Name Martha Annu Dara Who Posted A Phone On Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.