Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend (38698 Views)

Nysc A 2017 Wan Do Me See Gobe / NYSC - A Useless And Worthless Program That Has Outlived Its Relevance / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Having successfully concluded my one year compulsory service to the nation, I can categorically say here that, any girl/lady who doesn't cheat, or attempts to cheat on her partner/husband during her service year, will to a very large extent, remain loyal and faithful for the rest of her life; take it from me.

FACT
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Davijunson: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:
lolz... Let me remind you. My wife to be is a very faithful girl. She is a 200 level med. & surg.student in UNN. She doesn't have time for any damn person apart from me. And she is just 19yrs old, and also prayerful and deeply religious, despite her unique intelligence and beauty.

My family knows hers very well. She visits my home whenever she likes. I love her deeply though, but I can't help but bleep others, due to she is a virgin.

She prays for me every morning and night, but sometimes I feel guilt. Because I do cheat on her.
Brother, Quote me anywhere, you will NEVA Marry that babe becos you don't deserve her. The Universe only gives you what you deserve. it's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Odunharry(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:
lolz... Let me remind you. My wife to be is a very faithful girl. She is a 200 level med. & surg.student in UNN. She doesn't have time for any damn person apart from me. And she is just 19yrs old, and also prayerful and deeply religious, despite her unique intelligence and beauty.

My family knows hers very well. She visits my home whenever she likes. I love her deeply though, but I can't help but bleep others, due to she is a virgin.

She prays for me every morning and night, but sometimes I feel guilt. Because I do cheat on her.
for ur mind?? na one sharp guy or maybe lecturer fit de knack her...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Davijunson: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluswaggz:

let me tell u the gospel truth, one day you will meet a girl that will make you forget her, not even minding if shes a virgin or not. you wont even be able to explain to yourself why you left her.. but you know why? its the lord that wants to vindicate that faithful gf of urs cos she doesnt deserve a kind of guy like you. Then God will now give a man that suits her, that is gonna be faithful to her 4eva.
Thank you Bros. you took the words outta ma mouth.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Men talk like say na only women dey cheat!!!
No mind am. The women get to sleep with trees not men
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
For those who were traveling from Ekiti to Awka during their service year to look for a man that didn't want anything serious with them and even made it clear that she was only coming for sex meanwhile you have a boyfriend in Lagos........ wink you get luck say you go,come back safely......your name for dey for list of fallen heroes during passing out parade. Onye ala.

Peppyluv02.....oya come and take $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tell us who d interstate fucka is
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by pweetybhy(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Unfaithful men.. 5mins enjoyment, they blame it on KONJI. God dey sad cool
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Amebo tongue..
papadee93:

Peppyluv02.....oya come and take $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tell us who d interstate fucka is
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
And you think these same white people you worship are normal? Gays,pedophiles,,,name them.
They are worse than animals ......watch out,their sex robot will be out soon because humans isn't enough for them.
Edusouls:
i think black babes are the most unfatithful things to roam earth...

Edusouls:
blacks especially girls are real black both in behaviour, thinking and deeds..is like western life which was brought to make us better unchained the madness in us, i dont blame the whites naming us black monkeys,we really showed the world was we re really made of...nysc was brought to intergrate the citizens more into the country system have now been turned into a careless causual sex free zone, where humans turn into dogs just for 3weeks, meaning what?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
You should be ashamed of yourself. Serving at 24 and you think you are young..lol
You don't know there are people who served at 20 even 19 and have gotten to a greater height and still not up to 30.
Well,at 24,my brother was already a doctor...
So,go find something better to do with your life than fooling around on the internet,bragging over unnecessary and unprofitable things.
For all we know,your stories and claims here are false..trying so hard to feel like a G...eeyaaaaa
Kpele

Odoggs1:
Na flexing to me. It gives me joy bro. Right from 2011 when I was in year one to early this year when I graduated; I have been bleeping ladies anyhow. I will be on my own, they will be flocking, even when I tell them that I'm in a relationship. What do you expect me to do, other than bleep them?

I even bleep ladies far older than me. So chill. I'm still very much young(24), and this is my time to flex wella.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Tomjazzy2: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Serving at 24 and you think you are young..lol
You don't know there are people who served at 20 even 19 and have gotten to a greater height and still not up to 30.
So,go find something better to do with your life than fooling around on the internet,bragging over unnecessary and unprofitable things.
For all we know,your stories and claims here are false..trying so hard to feel like a G...eeyaaaaa
Kpele

ouch...that could hurt you know cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Someone needs to tell him the truth.
Tomjazzy2:
ouch...that could hurt you know cry

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by jt2damoney(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2015
all join

Get 20$ immediately and more.by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by funkyjms: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Tomjazzy2, ladies' man! grin

I still remember those cool 'movies' you shared back then at naijaphreaks.

Mehn, you try for my ministry. One of the nig' that 'gingered my swagger'

"...one time for the city ma niggas, but two times for you Tomjazzy." – J.Cole

I loyal Boss.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by solonazzy: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Odunharry:
no let me burst ur burble... lol

how edu de treat you??
Mehn... Man Dey hustle am o.... Hw ur syd
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by solonazzy: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u don pay for brideprice or nah just d toto u dey pay for ?
Pray make she no come my camp sha grin
U kno Sabi am nw.... C bad Belle Sha... No word of encouragement
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Chelseafan1: 1:20am On Sep 21, 2015
necal:
Absolutely true

My roommate has fvcked this particular fellow Corper too many times, these girls give it to them freely and easily once you are fine, cute and can be fun to be with.

It was just last week when Sandra came to collect her pictures from my phone, we were lieing down on my bed when we started talking about sex, relationship and all, I wasn't really shocked when Sandra opened her mouth to tell me that, if she likes any guy in our lodge, she wud allow him fvck her for free.... I had to ask her again that are u for real?? she repeated it and u can tell she saw nothing bad about it.

Sandra has a bf back in porthacourt o, there are plenty of girls like that, most of dem will claim being single, there's another girl I enquired about from a friend in a different lodge, my friend told me he knows the guy that fvcks her steady....I couldn't believe my ears.

See used condoms everywhere during morning cleanings on camp, just in 3 weeks, some people couldn't control themselves cheesycheesy
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Chanzy1(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Website like facebook? Hian

And you are using free domain?? hmmmmm

Its just like selling 'How to make millions in 2 days' to me during traffic jam
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Tomjazzy2:

Lolz. You obviously skipped your pills again and didn't read the post with your glasses on cheesy

How many times have I skipped my pills before?
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Tomjazzy2: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
funkyjms:
Tomjazzy2, ladies' man! grin

I still remember those cool 'movies' you shared back then at naijaphreaks.

Mehn, you try for my ministry. One of the nig' that 'gingered my swagger'

"...one time for the city ma niggas, but two times for you Tomjazzy." – J.Cole

I loyal Boss.
Respect my guy smiley
Hope you doing okay?
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Fearcom(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
Kpele

Sorry but serving at the age of 24 is quite acceptable, going by the circumstances. I was months from my 22nd birthday when I found myself on camp. Had a corper on camp who was clearly approaching 50 grin (if you doubt me that's your thin luck) as well as other people who were CLEARLY OVERAGED but who didn't want to miss the fun at camp. Chai! The cold was really, really nasty, so people were bangin.g themselves anyhow both S & M...wonder were those ladies are now....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Eberex(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2015
:ohmm I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH!!!!!

The post couldn't have come in a much better time. My gf is in her final year right nw and would graduate probably this time next year. No wahala. I will do all the necessary rite and make her a mrs. Let me now see how she wan take serve outside lagos. Even without that she has already told me nothing would make her serve outside where i reside. but seeing this post now, i have to be the one making sure shit happens

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by preciousMI1(f): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2015
I can attest to this but generalizing the matter is not needful..m I went to oyo state and redeployed. I dint cheat on my spouse... I saw most of my uni friends I never knew were married and yes bcauz I dint see any ring on their fingers who were flexing unnecessarily till d day we were leaving, 5 of dem wore rings n calling their hubby.. I was like wow... I still met faithful people who had a name to protect...
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2015
MARINS:

NO SIR....... WE HAD SAME INTEREST AT THAT MOMENT AND BOYFRIEND WAS 5 STATES AWAY
Hmmm... Bad girl. Anyways, Happy birthday.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
solonazzy:

U kno Sabi am nw.... C bad Belle Sha... No word of encouragement
who no like better thing nah?cheesy
He that findeth a babe, findeth a good clit and obtain favour from the law grin
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by solonazzy: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
who no like better thing nah?cheesy
He that findeth a babe, findeth a good clit and obtain favour from the law grin
Lwkmd.... Mehn.... U b case

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Yea,nothing wrong with serving at an old age. Just telling him he isn't the youngest to serve in Nigeria because that's what he feels.

Fearcom:

Sorry but serving at the age of 24 is quite acceptable, going by the circumstances. I was months from my 22nd birthday when I found myself on camp. Had a corper on camp who was clearly approaching 50 grin (if you doubt me that's your thin luck) as well as other people who were CLEARLY OVERAGED but who didn't want to miss the fun at camp. Chai! The cold was really, really nasty, so people were bangin.g themselves anyhow both S & M...wonder were those ladies are now....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Eberex:
:ohmm I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH!!!!!

The post couldn't have come in a much better time. My gf is in her final year right nw and would graduate probably this time next year. No wahala. I will do all the necessary rite and make her a mrs. Let me now see how she wan take serve outside lagos. Even without that she has already told me nothing would make her serve outside where i reside. but seeing this post now, i have to be the one making sure shit happens
Nice one Bros, don't take any chances. No body is to be trusted.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by xynniey(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
if anyone has the treats of cheating, the person will definiftely do so whether married or single. so even if d person is deployed to fiance/fiancees state of residence, the person will still cheat.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
Kpele

Lolz... Old lady! I can sense a whole lot of frustrations in your life. Let me make it even clearer to you...dunce; I'm not even yet 24 till my month of birth comes up this year. I'm still 23+ in that regards.

Furthermore you claimed that you have a medical doctor who is 24...good. In my on case, I'm an industrial Physicist at 23. My graduation age could have been lower, if not that I spent nearly 2years In Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA), and had to leave due to fractured humerus then. If I had gone directly to the normal university, don't you nitwit thing, I could have graduated around 21 or 22 years of age?

You just decided to come online to spew gibberish. Anyway, in all the inconsiquential assertions you made; you have failed to tell me your real age, and what you have achieved in life, if not nymphomaniaism. What was your age the time you did your own NYSC - that is if you even had the opportunity of participating?
All you did was to use your so called brother as an example. What about yourself? In addition, you rustic, smelly LovePeddler, should tell us your worth. Don't make reference to others; I need to know your own value...#numskull.

Yes! I graduated at 23, and probably will be serving at 24(when you consider that I will be finally hitting 24 this coming Nov). I'm not regreting any damn thing. Even when I was in school, I was enterprising. Even now I have my own business and will be expanding it the more. Though, my parents a well to do; I don't like depending on them any longer. Even that your brother you mentioned, I don't think he is better than me...ok. He is king in his on field. likewise, I'm a king in my own fields of endeavor(my business and my industrial physics inclination).

Anyway scumbag, with smelly vagina like you is not worth quoting. I just feel like to indoctrinate you, considering the fact that you are soo dumb, that is why you are getting this attention from. And may thunder decimate your entire body to shreds, if you ever lift those your maggot infested fingers to type rubish again.

Yes proudly going to serve at 24. Is not your business. Atleast, I didn't swear to an affidavit, or do age declaration, as the case with overwhelming majority on NYSC. I'm proud; I'm using my real age...okay!! So yi go to hell!!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2015
You are hurt,I know...the truth does. Anyway,I didn't bother reading the rubbish you took more than 14 hours to write.
Odoggs1:
Lolz... Old lady! I can sense a whole lot of frustrations in your life. Let me make it even clearer to you...dunce; I'm not even yet 24 till my month of birth comes up this year. I'm still 23+ in that regards.

Furthermore you claimed that you have a medical doctor who is 24...good. In my on case, I'm an industrial Physicist at 23. My graduation age could have been lower, if not that I spent nearly 2years In Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA), and had to leave due to fractured humerus then. If I had gone directly to the normal university, don't you nitwit thing, I could have graduated around 21 or 22 years of age?

You just decided to come online to spew gibberish. Anyway, in all the inconsiquential assertions you made; you have failed to tell me your real age, and what you have achieved in life, if not nymphomaniaism. What was your age the time you did your own NYSC - that is if you even had the opportunity of participating?
All you did was to use your so called brother as an example. What about yourself? In addition, you rustic, smelly LovePeddler, should tell us your worth. Don't make reference to others; I need to know your own value...#numskull.

Yes! I graduated at 23, and probably will be serving at 24(when you consider that I will be finally hitting 24 this coming Nov). I'm not regreting any damn thing. Even when I was in school, I was enterprising. Even now I have my own business and will be expanding it the more. Though, my parents a well to do; I don't like depending on them any longer. Even that your brother you mentioned, I don't think he is better than me...ok. He is king in his on field. likewise, I'm a king in my own fields of endeavor(my business and my industrial physics inclination).

Anyway scumbag, with smelly vagina like you is not worth quoting. I just feel like to indoctrinate you, considering the fact that you are soo dumb, that is why you are getting this attention from. And may thunder decimate your entire body to shreds, if you ever lift those your maggot infested fingers to type rubish again.

Yes proudly going to serve at 24. Is not your business. Atleast, I didn't swore an affidavit, or do age declaration, as the case with overwhelming majority on NYSC. I'm proud; I'm using my real age...okay!! So yi go to hell!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Has Approved NYSC (#49,800) Allawee. / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.