Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (25450 Views)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by hilomdave: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Can sum1 tell me wetin Oshiomole use #70b do oooooo.....#goddeywatchu
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Joshroyal: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015
moneyspeaking:
The situation of the road leading to my house, my church, my office is terribly bad.

Motorists plying Benin Auchi road by Aduwawa, close to the Court of Appeal, Ikpoba Hill Benin City, have cried out over the worsening condition of the road which has made traffic gridlock a permanent feature on the road.

GEJ caused it....where re the members of Association of Present Criminals(APC) thunder fire all of ona.... as ona no like better thing, ona no go see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.