Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * (1775 Views)

+++ Lord Of The Rings Tourney 2015 Cypher : Ft Dj5naira, Obesemf And Mikuz +++ / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (2) (3) (4)

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
MIKUZ VS OBESEMF

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Sunday 27 September 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
check
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Diss @ Obesemf

I rip this chap in a big way/ hes past his prime like Carvalho and Pique/ the nines ll leave him slammed to a sick bay/
. . cos I'm lifting arms to bring 'MF Doom' like 'Daniel Dumile'!!/

Obese lies about the wealth that he owns/ I send men to his home/ to put a tech through his bones/
. . but if he runs to a prayer ground, I ll matyr the unintelligent crone/
Cos you'll confuse him with Saraki when I call his Muslim brothers to attack and pelt him with stones!!/

Obese is ffag, his cocck is an @ss pounder/ if he denies I'll echo it in his villa like a town crier/ cos he each time ggays ask him to unZip his black trousers/
. . Even without 3g, Na so he go just dey open sharp sharp like a fast browser!!/

Sarkodie is the only sick Ghanaian rapper,
so you're just a wack fool who thinks he's clever/ I'll beat you till your crew sense dementia/
. . but if you fail to conduct yourself,
. .I'll rip out your body parts and tie them to a rope, so you can 'pull yourself together'!!/

I attack with a sublime precision/ . .so your weight No reach. .
. . battling Mik is your dumbest decision/ cos when I bring the heat up like sunrise in Kingston/
You'll see me cremate this noctural insect, cos I'll Burn moth even if he plays in English top flight division!!/

Call me the third nig who ll send him to hell with the rhymes/
cos after he got nailed by Lyricyst, Rebel chiselled his spines/
. . this Ghanaian bittch is always getting nailed by Nigerian guys. .
He's Yvonne Nelson in disguise!!/

His silly lines won't make this rapper the king here/ he even lack the wits to be heir/ his wack reasoning is just queer/
He calls himself Obese as if his raps are fat,
. . but he ll flee when I commence this beating . . cos this verbal lashing ll make Obese vanish into thin air!!/

My audios are ill and I'm astound in texts/ but he got no skill, he's a mad cow in check/
I'll have my switchblade split his chicken head . . just to leave an 'albatross around his neck'!!/

So quit lying that you having the skill/ when you lack rhymes that have the appeal/ I'll treat you like Jack and the Jill/
So you best relocate to a low area, cos If you claim a 'moral high ground', you'll get hacked on a hill!/

You to me is like a Bentley to okada/ no netcee ll ever feel you harder/ you still won't nail magic if you were Merlin or Morgana/
I ll have a mallet leave you pounded . . so you can feel 'Ma hammer' like the 'president of Ghana'!!/

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
seven grenades in my 'polo' shirt, walking to you with a strange look

sharp edges in my 'fendi' backpack, the knifes slice through your brains too

got a golden gun in a 'Gucci' holster, the bullets aim to maim you

it's clear, i entered this battle with 'weapons fashioned' against you

i approach the scene, load clips in the uzi

this guy never gets bitches, he can't afford to be choosy

Coog sonned you bad, after he penned those bars loosely

and the way you were weak with _Fuck, its clear our mod
never gets any _pussy

anytime i fought, niggas got laced with dots

he fails to deliver, the way he uses cheap shots

my fist as large as 'acres', see punches i 'land' on the spot

at this 'stage', this battle na 'play', i 'script' your death in the plot

your fam left u to come here, they know obese is a crew ender

i make the fool ponder, you're a mod, Obese is a rule bender

you're a '_bitch nigga', no one knows your true gender

your kids see right through you cuz you're transparent....Bruce Jenner

it's a ploy to hurt him with the schemes, torch his skin with indifference

i see where the 'test is', i plan to 'prick' this hindrance

im going 'nuts', he'll be a dick when he gets the reference

i've got the 'balls' to _cock the gun he's a cowardly dick, between us there's a vast difference

im a deep thinker, i beat him and let the pain linger

now u become a heavy drinker, at your burial, i hire your wife as the main singer

this personal shot might be a stinger,

your _bitch _pussy biometric, she gimme the greenlight when i use my finger

this beating. will be shown via cable for his mum

this is my 'creation story', 'burn this meat' in a stable on his farm

i go 'add am' on the 'eve', prepare a table for this one

then i stroke him with a 'cane', to show im an 'able' bodied man

my flow is stable, ma voice his hoarse, crush him with hooves

this crook got shook when i pushed through with my hooks

he's got bad looks, taking this mod job personal, pushed it to the roof,
get a life, you're old..

artificial intelligence is not a match for natural stupidity, Mikuz is living proof

you had potential, but look what you've turned to

washed up piece of _shit, no one got anything to learn from you

the beating from Coogar shoulda been enough to warn you

u ran from Dark, but the light at the end of the tunnel, is from the fire i made to burn you

rip his garment to shreads
im a king, even ibime and i shouldn't share the same throne

you've lost relevance, this bout might make your name known

i arrive my shadow is enough to send the lame home

'im fly' my 'presence on top' 'Made the G Vanish'...airplane mode

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Open for votes. . .
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
nice one ...verdicts on the way
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
This battle sucks. Mikuz was weak, Obese was better by his standards. In Mikuz case, when you come weaker than people expect, a lesser opponent can carry the vote.

All in all rhymes goes to Mikuz, Flow goes to Obese.

Metaphors, wordplay were largely non existent

Punches - Weapon fashioned and transparent vs Pull yourself together, Ma hammer and MF Doom - slightly in favour of Mikuz because the Pull yourself together was the only haymaker in the battle

MVGT - Mikuz

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by GIYAZZ(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
I just read this battle. And from what I've read, "things are not the same" Lol
But I will read again, just to be very sure before I drop a verd. Nna ehn. . .
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by GIYAZZ(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
I read the battle again and again for over 6 times. Trust me.
'
'
Opener - 1 point = Mikuz (His opener was smooth, straight forward and fresh.
Phatman's was nice too, but the idea wasn't just fresh.)
'
'
Rhymes - 2 points Mikuz (His rhymes were more consistent. Phatman had some fall-outs)
'
'
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Call me the third nig who ll send him to hell with the
rhymes/
cos after he got nailed by Lyricyst, Rebel chiselled
his spines/
. . this Ghanaian bittch is always getting nailed by
Nigerian guys. .
He's Yvonne Nelson in disguise!!/

'
'
Vs
'
'
your fam left u to come here, they know obese is a crew ender
i make the fool ponder, you're a mod, Obese is a rule bender
you're a '_bitch nigga', no one knows your true gender
your kids see right through you cuz you're transparent....Bruce Jenner

'
'
(Though the two ideas are not fresh, cos I've done that Ghana/Yvonne Nelson scheme before on FFR. And we all know the Bruce Jenner reference has become a national anthem for rappers these days. . . . So I will just give this one a tie)
'
'
'
Punchlines - 3 points Phatman (His punchlines were everywhere. Yes, his style made his verse kinda "crowdy" . . . But the flow and punchlines were witty and consistent. Mikuz on the other hand, was spitting some lazy punchlines. What the hell is this?
'
'
His silly lines won't make this rapper the king here/
he even lack the wits to be heir/ his wack reasoning
is just queer/
He calls himself Obese as if his raps are fat,
. . but he ll flee when I commence this beating . . cos
this verbal lashing ll make Obese vanish into thin
air!!/

'
'
Mehn, that's FFR standard na. This is a final battle! You should be more creative!
'
'
Flow - 1 point Phatman (It's very obvious)
'
'
Wordplays - 2 points Phatman (He had a lot of them, Mikuz didn't bring enough of them)
'
'
Closer - 1 point Mikuz (The Ma hammer-Mahama did it for him. Phatman's was nice too, but Mikuz' was better.)
'
'
That's Mikuz 4 : Phatman 6

MVGT: Phatman

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Emaprince: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point - TIE. I love both.

Rhymes - 2 points - mikuz clearly. Obese was just doing 2syllables.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - mikuz

Punchlines - 3 points - I coulda easily given this to obese due to the 'weapon fashioned against you' and the "creation story" scheme. Really intelligent stuff from obesemf. But then, he had some generic punchlines like the bruce jenner line..oh please!! Its already stale and appalling. Its everywhere..from kotd to url and every text rap forum. People play it differently. Then the testis/balls/nuts/d1ck blah blah blah are just for kids abeg.
Mikuz on the other hand had good punches but more is expected from him.so punchlines is a TIE

Flow - 1 point - obese

Wordplays - 2 points - obese

Closer - 1 point - tie

That's 4 - 3

MVGT - mikuz
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Mikuz needs to carve out something different... your scripts are too rigid to me. ..a little flexibility added to your bars & they may feel alive, & not seem like something just been recited..

Opener Obesemf takes this because of his Fashion scheme. it was more impressive than the MF doom.

Rhymes Obese 2 syllabic-rhymes is more suitable for audio battles ..Mikuz wins this because he stringed longer multies

Flow[b] Obese

[b]Wordplays
TIE

Punchlines Obese clings this crit with ease to me.. the weapon fashioned line, Biometrics & living proof line did it for Obese.

Metaphors/Similes TIE

Closer Obese

MVGT - Obesemf.

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by coogar: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015

you had potential, but look what you've turned to

washed up piece of _shit, no one got anything to learn from you

the beating from Coogar shoulda been enough to warn you

u ran from Dark, but the light at the end of the tunnel, is from the fire i made to burn you

FIREEEEE!!!

opener - obese
rhymes - mikuz
flow - obese
wordplay - obese

punchlines - obese
metaphor - obese
closer - tie

MVGT.....Obese

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by kr0ne(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
My honest verdict:

Opener - Obese (his opener was brilliant!)

Rhymes - Mikuz (Obese, there are too many inconsistencies in your rhymes. I don't judge rhymes based on syllables but on accuracy and intervals between lines. If you can pull a steady-and-clear 3-syllabic rhyme scheme and maintain a consistent flow, you'd win an opponent who does 10-syllables of forced rhymes. For instance, you did 5 syllables in the cable for his mom line, yet not everything rhymed)

Similes/ Metaphors - Mikuz

Punchlines - Tie (it's Mikuz's pull yourself together line against Obese's weapon fashioned against opener. The rest are either generic or not hard-hitting)

Flow - Obesemf (he maintained a cool tempo suitable for audio)

Wordplays - NiL!!! (I'm not thrilled with those testis/balls/Adam & Eve blah, blah, blah. Burn moth/Bournemouth is also forced. Cain and Abel were KOTD lines. Generic)

Closer - Mikuz (because he used a direct, personal-kind-of finisher)

It's 3 - 2 in favour of Mikuz. Very close.

Mvgt - Mikuz!
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Obesere got this na!

Haba undecided
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
this is the only final.
opener, closer, punch, mets = TIE
personal, wordplay = bese
rhyme, flow = mik.
bese wins
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
this is the only final.
opener, closer, punch, mets = TIE
personal, wordplay = bese
rhyme, flow = mik.
bese wins
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by rhymey: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
who wanna battle with me.😂😂😂
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Closed : Obesemf wins this.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by coogar: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
mikuz:
Closed : Obesemf wins this.

another brutal old school arse-raping for kim kardashian.
you are a disgrace to battle rap. every tom james and harry
just dey beat you these days. your own is finished! cheesy grin
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
coogar:

another brutal old school arse-raping for kim kardashian. you are a disgrace to battle rap. every tom james and harry just dey beat you these days. your own is finished! cheesy grin

Lol ok.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Pdizzle(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Obesemf you think different, that's nice.
'The light at the end of the tunnel is the fire i made to burn you'
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by liricyst(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2015
u ran from Dark, but the light at the end of the
tunnel, is from the fire i made to burn you!!!

Bleep!!!!! Taking notes.....that's not just impressive cos its brillant...the personal sting was there too.

'im fly' my 'presence on top' 'Made the G
Vanish'...airplane mode!!

Great metaphor! Play executed properly.

I like this obesemf!

but one of my fav here:

your _bitch _pussy biometric, she gimme the
greenlight when i use my finger!

hahaha! Ding dong! Creative ish
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by liricyst(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Call me the third nig who ll send him to hell with the rhymes/ cos after he got nailed by Lyricyst, Rebel chiselled his spines/ . . this Ghanaian bittch is always getting nailed by Nigerian guys. . He's Yvonne Nelson in disguise!!/
Nods my head....
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by GLACIERZ(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
all this people that gave mikuz verdict. . .what wrong with yall? mshw

who is this Obesemf guy. . .i ll sh*t my pants if i read that opener again... got me laughing hard.
His creativity is totally off the charts.

Mikuz just dey underrate niggas. This is not mikuz of 2013, '14.

Anyways good battle. make i put my mouth for pocket.

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by dj5naira(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2015
mikuz:

Obese is ffag, his cocck is an @ss pounder/ if he denies I'll echo it in his villa like a town crier/

mikuz:
I attack with a sublime precision/ . .so your weight No reach. .

[img]http://luannecastle.files./2012/12/baby_yao.jpg[/img]
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by aieo(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2015
this obesemf is the next best thing here, the guy is sick...
are all Ghanaians this sick? if so invite them here....
am commenting just because of one line, I don't blame the judges tho for not digging, u have to be in the medical field to get this..

i've got the 'balls' to _cock the gun he's a cowardlydick, between us there's a vast difference

vast difference = vas defferens
the vas defferens connects the testes with the dick

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
aieo:
this obesemf is the next best thing here, the guy is sick...
are all Ghanaians this sick? if so invite them here....
am commenting just because of one line, I don't blame the judges tho for not digging, u have to be in the medical field to get this..

i've got the 'balls' to _cock the gun he's a cowardlydick, between us there's a vast difference

vast difference = vas defferens
the vas defferens connects the testes with the dick

that line was why I gave him the win.. his wordplays are just so insidious

Nairalanders - Come And Judge This Rap Battle Without Any Biase / Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. / King Of Poet - Grand Finale - Darkrebel666 Vs Rapacme

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63