Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k (1267 Views)

Xantrex/schneider Automatic Generator Start For Sale. / Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! / Brand New 78" Samsung Smart 3d Uhd 4k Curve Led TV for immediate sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
BENEFIT TO ALL GENERATOR USER

- G-BOOST enables you to use electrical appliances with your generators (both small and big generators) whenever their is power failure for domestic and industrial use.

- G-BOOST increase the life span of your generators by reducing the rate of overworking of the generator whenever you plug your electrical gadget.

- G-BOOST helps you to easily detect when your generators needs to be service

ELECTRICAL GADGETS TO BE USED WITH THE G-BOOST

ELECTRIC IRON

BREAD TOASTER

HAND DRYER

BOILING RING

ELECTRIC KETTLE

BLENDER

SINGLE HOT PLATE

LAMINATING MACHINE AND ALL OTHER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES MADE OF HOT FILAMENTS

FEATURES

-RATED VOLT: 220

-POWER WATTS:1500W

-RATED CURRENTS: 13 AMPS

-PORTABILITY

HOW TO USE

-Power on the generator,plug the G-BOOST cable into any available socket.

- Plug the gadget you want to use directly on the G-BOOST socket.

- Put on the power switch button on the G-BOOS and light comes up immediately

- Plug only one gadget at a time.

- For this device to work well, your generator must be in good condition (230 volts is recommended)

WARNING

-Don't open the device, no user serviceable part inside

-Don't connect the device to PHCN,only on generator.

- Keep out of children's reach

-Avoid the use of the device continously for a long period. after an hour you may allow the G-BOOST to cool.

-Your generator must be in good working condition (230 volts is recommended)

NOTE: ONE APPLIANCE ON THE G-BOOST

PRICE- 4,000.00 ( FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)

CONTACT SHOPE ON 07035575595, 08120153156

Re: NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by HumphreyBold(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Can't it boost "I pass my neighbour" to carry 2HP air conditioner """"" BIG NO"""""" so no need, 9ja too dey sell rubish

3 Likes

Re: NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oga,I troway salute oooooo, u want to be noticed I guess. You should have open your eyes and read verbaly or get your recomended glasses. Are your own A/C made up of hot filaments
HumphreyBold:
Can't it boost "I pass my neighbour" to carry 2HP air conditioner """"" BIG NO"""""" so no need, 9ja too dey sell rubish
Re: NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by obosirow: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't get what this really does. How does it tell me my gen needs servicing? Is it supposed to step up the voltage from my gen to power my electric iron?
Can I use a 1kva gen to drive an electric iron with light loads ( TV, lighting points, Home theatre...)?
Re: NEWEST IN TOWN ----------Automatic Generator Booster @ 4k by AUTOCRATIC(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Not too good on I. Better pass my neighbour,its better on 2.0kva upwward
obosirow:
I don't get what this really does. How does it tell me my gen needs servicing? Is it supposed to step up the voltage from my gen to power my electric iron?
Can I use a 1kva gen to drive an electric iron with light loads ( TV, lighting points, Home theatre...)?

(1) (Reply)

Closeout: Cisco New Switch,router,module,license,wireless Over 68% OFF / Blackberry Bold 9900 For Sale / SOLD!!! Cisco CP-7937G IP Phone + External Mic Kit Available For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.