Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike (545 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike by michelle94(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike may not have a special man in her life at the moment, after her marriage with Ebiribi crashed two years ago, but she is optimistic that she will remarry someday.

The adorable actress told POTPOURRI in a chat, that she will remarry as long as God approves it.

“I will remarry if God says so,” she declares. Chika expressed joy that her elder sister, Vivien has followed her ......
Read the full gist here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/09/20/i-ll-remarry-if-god-says-so-chika-ike/

Re: I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike by afolwalex20(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aw many times we go gear dis 1 undecided
Re: I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike by williamsean(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
U re now a tokunbo car grin, I thought she said she doesn't wanna have sex again?
Re: I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re-marrying is really not the issue, she can re-marry ten times but is she ready to show respect and be submissive to her husband as that has always been an issue. They believe only on their wealth and prefers to be the head of the family instead.
Re: I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm! My darling chika,obey ur instincts to do things right, that's God's voice wink

(1) (Reply)

I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike / 'I Saved His Life "-prostitute Who Found Lamar Odom Unconscious Cries Out / Woman Of The Year; Before And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.