Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Please Advice On Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice On Cover Letter (781 Views)

Is It Compulsary To Submit Cover Letter With Cv? / Dos And Don’ts Of Writing A Cover Letter / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On Cover Letter by ailehwise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
There is this CEO that told one of his manager that am still serving should incase I finish my service He should collect my CV. But i like to submit it along with Cover Letter. Please I need advice on how to package this letter. The issue is, since i do not know the position I am applying for. How can I write the heading of the letter? Pls mature advice
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by kheart(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Research the organisation in question (let them know what u about them in ur first paragraph) etc

Describe urself in d 2nd paragraph (make sure ur attribute relate to the organisation

Finally ask for the order.

I can help u write a professional CV and a cover letter if u re interesed with little stipend attach to the service.

For enquiry email: etrendconsultkaduna@gmail.com
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by ailehwise(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
kheart:
Research the organisation in question (let them know what u about them in ur first paragraph) etc

Describe urself in d 2nd paragraph (make sure ur attribute relate to the organisation

Finally ask for the order.

I can help u write a professional CV and a cover letter if u re interesed with little stipend attach to the service.

For enquiry email: etrendconsultkaduna@gmail.com
please what i mean is the heading of the cover letter since i do not know the position. They are into oil and gas.
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by temmyt20(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
ailehwise:
please what i mean is the heading of the cover letter since i do not know the position. They are into oil and gas.
pm me
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by Udochee(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
ailehwise:
The issue is, since i do not know the position I am applying for.
I feel the position should be 'Graduate Trainee'
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by ailehwise(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Udochee:
I feel the position should be 'Graduate Trainee'
tanks good thought there
Re: Please Advice On Cover Letter by ezekielakamagwu: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good day kindly note that an intern is needed for a photography firm in Abuja .The place is Kuje area council Abuja.Sorry for the mix up.

Kindly call :08038296002,08027096229 for further clarificataion.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

HELP With This Interview Question. / Pls Help Me Verify This Invite / ZIS Consult,confirmation Of Interviw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.