Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (49743 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Tamakay(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
because she dey act some quack films una think say na better girl before. Corporate LovePeddler insulting d innocent girl.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ijustdey: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolsix:

You are black! I get it! This is not about black.

Show me a picture of Rukky when she was black! (Before and After)

Do you know the kind of insults that the woman inflicted on rukky? That Rukky had to delete? So let your judgement be fair! She insulted Rukky, Rukky removed the insult and insulted her back! She deserved it! She too, should delete rukky's message and everyone goes happy! But its too late for that!

man

if you never knew that rukky was black before she bleach..... then you are on a long thing

if the woman did insult her that much, why didn't she leave it on her page and allow people to see and judge
but, she decided to wipe it off and send a truck load of insult on her.

I like to be a fair judge, "why did she delete the said insult" am sure its was MILD compare to what she dish out to her

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
whenever the title reads unclad on nairaland a female is the op or the first to comment or the first to read the write up.
if you think I'm lying do your research.
my question now is why.
are they policing?
or leading us to the slaughterhouse?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by bareal(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
But, Lord have mercy on this our girls oh! how on earth did Rukayat turn to Rukky. What's Sanda? na Slippers?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Tamakay(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
The bad eggs in Nollywood who combines prostitution and acting quack films.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by PocoAPoco57: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Typical nigerian woman......no class, loud, aggressiv, lack of reasoning and the love for bleaching. No wonder Mikel went for a russian woman. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Durchess(f): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
jeezz, c blasting...
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by fitzainab(f): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
soulhighman:
Who is this Rukky Sandra self? undecidedWho is this Rukky Sandra self? just asking
I was just about asking this same question. who's the rukky sef. All these I gas to be famous pple sha. They just end up bringing down their self esteem. Psshhh..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by laserjet: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm sorry oo....permit me to ask that who is she?

Never heard of her. And why do we need to give her this unnecessary attention?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by samdolad(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
But dis lady is sincerely prettier dan rukky....natural and beautiful not all artificial. I dnt kno why rukky had to call her ugly
Abi o, the lady is finer than her

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by malbro(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
ABEG WHO BE RUKKY......NA ASHWOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abeg who understand wetin she post? If u do pls explain ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
...such a lame incoherent reply. Did she even read the rubbish she typed? Most of these chics have nothing upstairs. KimK wannabe...see her see assistant!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Kirinwa: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even this momcylade has lost his /her senses just to be in good books of a yeyebrity.
What's rubbish about the post?

Rukky Sanders your dress is trashy. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by OCstash: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
adenine02:
wu is she actually

or

wat dose she do?

Descendant of JEZEBEL quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ceecee0703(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
plz who de heck is "rock sandal" or what? she looks so plastic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Kirinwa: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
People get mouth oo!

One called her Rhino teeth, she should remove her head from her as$ and smell the air, a girl said she was struggling in the fish net she was caught in, over bleached skin, yet another called Ozuo!

FINISH HER!

*in mortal kombat voice

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by awesomesossy(f): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hahaha.....that missirish pinky must b a Benin girl,judging from her last word...OZUO......

Rukky abeg park well jare....my benin babe don finish u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Maryalex1805(f): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
But dis lady is sincerely prettier dan rukky....natural and beautiful not all artificial. I dnt kno why rukky had to call her ugly
How is she natural?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by konkerall(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
See this bushmore Rukky sandal or wat...Frm d way she sounded,itz obvious she is jst local LovePeddler...itz like d bleaching cream has permeated her brain..she call herself celebrity cos they r making cheap money out of crap nollywood movies.
I dnt even know she is sef..see pictures,see pose,see skin,seems she is using hypo to bleach.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by HayZee06(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Why so many hashtags
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by MadCow1: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:

The Biitch ugly as fhuck..

Natural don't always translate to beautiful.

Just saying..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ShammahBarnabas(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have no idea who this Rukky is, but I feel really bad for her parents. I can see the ugliness behind her bleached skin and makeup.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by eyinjuege: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
dademonie:
the rhino collection you called teeth jeez! Nigerians can abuse

Asin ehhnn! I'm yet to see people who can abuse like Nigerians o..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by fresherdanU: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolsix:
I Support Rukky..
She is preety.. hot.. and nice.
The woman who made the coment is full of trash
are you for real? shocked
coolsix:
I Support Rukky..
She is preety.. hot.. and nice.
The woman who made the coment is full of trash
are you for real?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by lonelydora: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Send it through Konga tongue

Address please.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
both are ugly thou, culd it be their tribes

quote me, i wouldnt reply

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
fresherdanU:

are you for real? shocked

are you for real?

Yes sir
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Ayatullah(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:

ARREST THEM!
Indeed the lady is a natural beauty compared to fake rukky.

I believe it's time to start rounding up all Nigerian ladies with European hair and giving them total shaving (koriambolo)!

How can you be a Nigerian and be spotting European hair. That is another form of corruption!

Buhari has to look into this issue, because our foreign exchange is being wasted with the importation of European hair.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by idris4eva(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2015
klem93:
That girl Rukky Sandal or what did you call her is a fool #blackisbeautiful anyday... why did she expose her body... that is not our culture.... someone to tell her that
all these celeb will do anything jst to stay relevant. Imagine thee useless dress she wore compared to that beautiful black lady and her name is even rukayat a yoruba girl for that matter o all because of been a celeb shechanges her name torukky sandal.......#classless bit*h

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Lezzlie(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
That's because her vocabulary is as cheap and empty as her sense of clothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.