Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (49731 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Rushdiesel: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Most nairalanders are so dumb, it will take eons to correct their stupidity.. Go Rukky, u got food on ur table. Dnt let any take ur joy.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Chuukwudi(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Rukky posted this picture few hours ago and a girl made a comment about how transparent the Net dress is. She (Rukky) deleted the comment and then blasts the girl.

See what she said!

https://instagram.com/p/73Ml8WPJvl/

Lalasticlala

Whoever released that secret written on your signature line deserves Praise.

Best signature on Nairaland
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
ezebunafo:
when is nairaland going to introduce the dislike button?

If you like, dislike it.. You are on your own!

I have my thoughts concerning Rukky, shall you not like it, does not attract my concern.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by CSTR2: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
idris4eva:
all these celeb will do anything jst to stay relevant. Imagine thee useless dress she wore compared to that beautiful black lady and her name is even rukayat a yoruba girl for that matter o all because of been a celeb shechanges her name torukky sandal.......#classless bit*h
I think her is rukevwe not rukayat.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by priscaoge(f): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chuukwudi:

Whoever released that secret written on your signature line deserves Praise.

Best signature on Nairaland

Lol.....U guys know that's d truth naa tongue grin
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by haywire07(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Congrats to the lady . Rukky just made you purplelar
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by hoobeehey: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=afolwalex20 post=38212039]Who are d people following her self undecided

LOlzz.....monkey no fine but hin mama lyk am ...........chineke
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! by idris4eva(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
I think her is rukevwe not rukayat.
it is rukayat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.