Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) (46978 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Chika Ike Stuns At WFM Radio Launch (photos) / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by vickkyruby(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
The guy no even use small wicked
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by legaxi(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Sorry Ooo op but na watin be Oreo?
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
World people must talk

# Iyanya # u fcùk up shãaa

I go pay 400k, u go come serve me Fake Henene and native groundnut

I go use prik and yansh run round the full hall

Make the party spoil

400k nor b moimoi o

#Iyanya #

You for just share hot beans and dodo

Would have been better

You deserve 80 strokes of the koboko tongue
Ignorance is not an excuse. That's no fake henny. It is called VSOP and one of it can buy 2 bottles of d normal henny dat u know.
Meanwhile, the guests paid for the tables not drinks.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Danileinado(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2015
If e no give dem babes join....make dem collect dier money
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Hilarious grin
Money that can turn lives around
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by wunmi2odun(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
OldJohn:
grin grin

He literally thinks 400k na groundnut grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Eldorado01:
am sure d album itself will be poor
as usual
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
That groundnut must be golden

superken:
Iyanya launched his album yesterday at This Day Dome, Abuja. But some disgruntled people that were at the event however alleged that those who paid N400k for VIP tables got only a bottle of Hennessy and a plate of groundnut.

They said one would have thought that Oreo would be in surplus since he prides himself of being Mr. Oreo and co-owner of Made Men Music Group.

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/09/iyanya-under-fire-for-serving-hennessy.html
undecidedThat groundnut must be golded

superken:
Iyanya launched his album yesterday at This Day Dome, Abuja. But some disgruntled people that were at the event however alleged that those who paid N400k for VIP tables got only a bottle of Hennessy and a plate of groundnut.

They said one would have thought that Oreo would be in surplus since he prides himself of being Mr. Oreo and co-owner of Made Men Music Group.

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/09/iyanya-under-fire-for-serving-hennessy.html
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
LockDown69:
Shebi una get 400k to blow on a table, Why complain... grin
Help Me Ask Em oh! Ah wonder the diff btwn them wey pay 400k to watch and me wey dey ma house watch am live 4 Soundcity while doing wonderz to ma semovita with egusi soup and chilled carn malter guiness join. Some people sha.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by 4X4: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
World people must talk

Make the party spoil

400k nor b moimoi o

#Iyanya #

Would have been better

LOL MUGU FALL GUYMAN GO EAT. smiley smiley shocked
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by niceguy7(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Maybe the groundnut was packaged in a diamond bottle....
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Policewoman(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Only an idiot will pay 400k for a tasteless album launch. If na Michael Jackson album i no for mind
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
400K for Iyanya album launch?
400k for a compilation of garbage?
Smh!
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by delishpot: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
Afterall they'er the ones that is looking for where to lavish their money.

Exactly.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Imagine! The treatment is below par for 400k. Yeyebrity!
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Rajjah(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
pretydiva:
He go 4 just add garri n water join am,mk dem tk step am down cheesy
Buhahahahahaha true talk grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
imagine 400k.them gimme groundnut and Hennessey but them no gimme milk,sugar and water and spoon. for me to arrange ma G4 omo na die
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by uboma(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
World people must talk
Make the party spoil
400k nor b moimoi o
#Iyanya #
Would have been better

This post got me laughing out loud.
True talk though
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2015
uboma:

This post got me laughing out loud.

True talk though

wink
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
4X4:

LOL MUGU FALL GUYMAN GO EAT. smiley smiley shocked

grin

And mugu must fall
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Henricarter(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
After paying 400k,I gt groundnut nd hennesy,am I MAD
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by pacino26(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
nkemdi89:
big boys and girls don't eat anyhow in the public, don't be surprised that it's their hungry side chicks that accompanied them as handbag will be the one raising dust because they have emptied their greedy stomach to come and exhaust 400k worth of food.

Exactly bro, just the point I wanted to make. Na the side chicks go snap this pic and post just to feel fly. But at the same time, I would've preferred a comedy show to these 'booty boobs waist' lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by prisiluv(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
World people must talk

Make the party spoil

400k nor b moimoi o

#Iyanya #

Would have been better

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by 360dreezyjones(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Hahah this iyanya ehn..you for kukuma tell us make me go find food for ourselves na ;Dhah..see as I dey comment like say I dey the party cheesy
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by prisiluv(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2015
grin cheesy haha...
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
bigtt76:
Thank God say na de parched version hin serve sef, like say na de ones with she'll nko wetin ona for tok? grin

Because you pay 400k make hin serve 3 course lunch or dinner? Hehehe

Boss

Which one con be d groundnut again

E for just give dem bons and kpuff kpuff naa

I go pay 400k for ur show, u go come give me normal VSOP

*issorai*

Ogbeni the next time u de pay again

Abeg beep me o, I like siddon near u

I know say ur money long wink
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by mikaael(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
pretydiva:

No need for water sef...dem go d henessy soak d garri
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by buchilino(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
pretydiva:

SERIOUSLY U GUYS SHOULD COMEDY TRAIN. WITH DIS UR BAD MOUTH TALENT U WILL BE A IN LESS THAN YEAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by bxcode(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Did he force anybody to attend? Somebody saw the advert and decided he can waste or rather afford to throw away such an amount on an album launch, why complain? undecided
If you set priority on things then get ready for whatever outcome it will bring.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by gbemoh: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Heeey....thats exaggerated, VSOP is stale already not that pricey bro....anyways I feel they were there for an album launch not a dinner.
verygudbadguy:

Ignorance is not an excuse. That's no fake henny. It is called VSOP and one of it can buy 2 bottles of d normal henny dat u know.
Meanwhile, the guests paid for the tables not drinks.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Zzyco:
Igbo boys would b like nna dis is waste of ego,, but seriously dos paying dis much for 2 hrs -3 hrs. Album lunch are wasteful.. Not about having d money in excess, but about their shallow thinking.. Anyway my yoruba friend can pay twice as much for owembe.
lol.. grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Did they come to eat fried rice with chicken ni? Abeg they sud manage that. If they want eat, they can just flip out #250 and hit mama nkechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 / Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.