Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) (46979 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Chika Ike Stuns At WFM Radio Launch (photos) / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmm, he no try one bit... is dat G. Nut a GEM?
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Khez: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Told y'all iyanya is a stingy pool angry grin grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by sucess001(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=16pt]Dem force una pay?

Or when una pay...una tell us? why disturb our peace now?

Abeg shift![/size]
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by eromspete(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Damn.. Iyanya be like

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by dotune(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why not donate that money to babies with hole in the heart or people who need kidney transplant?? Money in wrong hands.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by abbey621(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Since when does VIP tables at an album launch equals prestige food and drinks? You pay for the VIP in order to get a closer look at the artiste and get special attention or mention. I've been to several of them and most times I don't eat but just sip my drink. Nairalanders always making a big deal about nothing!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
ojun50:
Na hm good for people wey pay
God bless u broda
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obikodo:
Maybe the groundnut na Gucci product.....mmtchewwww
lmao......d groundnut can make u live forever
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by shilz(f): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cabin biscuit or roasted plantain 4 good with d groundnut..
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by IceDude(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
APC groundnut grin .......One chance tinsgrin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Did they pay 400k to take hennessy and groundnut? Ofcourse no, they paid the money to watch show and feel as very important persons which they got so why are they complaining. Hennessey and groundnut was just a previledge and that's all. They should be happy they didn't pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by IceDude(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
dotune:
Why not donate that money to babies with hole in the heart or people who need kidney transplant?? Money in wrong hands.
Dont mind them jor, some people are just so annoying.........Wasting money that could put smile on peoples face
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Tamakay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't really knw how some guys are spending their money.somebody is launching his own album and u are paying 400k just to do what? If u can pay such amount u can as well buy your own Chrystal or Donppyron (pardon me for d spellings abeg). Don't go broke trying to look big.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by bluice2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dude would have at least done better with Dom Perignon Rose, Moet & Chandon, Ciroc Vodka, then some spring rolls to keep them mouths busy. Peeps who could pay for a 400K table will not start buying ordinary Henny VSOP when they go clubbing. Even Hennessy Black would have been fair enough
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by fujirice: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lmao! This cracks me up seriously grin grin
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by kodded(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
abbey621:
Since when does VIP tables at an album launch equals prestige food and drinks? You pay for the VIP in order to get a closer look at the artiste and get special attention or mention. I've been to several of them and most times I don't eat but just sip my drink. Nairalanders always making a big deal about nothing!
smiley
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by 1Odedeji(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Waoh,, how come they did not even finish it
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Elerineye01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
#Iranu
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by FKMagazine(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Typical Naija again! #Iyanya I dey hail ooo
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
gbemoh:
Heeey....thats exaggerated, VSOP is stale already not that pricey bro....anyways I feel they were there for an album launch not a dinner.
As at the last time I checked, it was 8650.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by ugbah007: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good for them because they went for vip table for show off.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by COvo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is nonsense. Don't blame him though, I blame those who paid so much for that crap. I'd rather share it amongst 4 less privileged people I know. NONSENSE
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by kamikaze013(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
World people must talk

# Iyanya # u fcùk up shãaa

I go pay 400k, u go come serve me Fake Henene and native groundnut

I go use prik and yansh run round the full hall

Make the party spoil

400k nor b moimoi o

#Iyanya #

You for just share hot beans and dodo

Would have been better

You deserve 80 strokes of the koboko tongue
LOOOOLLLL
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Spiff20(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
What is oreo?
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by cheta02(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
well I ve got big attention and respect of Mr Oreo any day, anytime! before I comment about this issue I will like to know this" those who could afford the 400k table, are they the same people complanin? or was it those who were observing from the back ?...to me I dnt see anytin wrong with what he did!
that was an album launch and not a food launch dinner party!!!! pls comment wisely.. and leave the man alone.respect iyanya
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
I would get up and ask for a refund immediately I get served the groundnut
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by mikechrisgeneral(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Haba!! Code of conduct tribunal (CCT) pls take note.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2015
oboi, Nigerians are rich..
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by chineduwright110(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
I was there myself my boss with inyaya collaborate 2gether to host that album lunch , there is nothing like wat u saw there was a left Over In the regular table.. Sm1 just want to create. A synorio.
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by ambitionlife(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
[i][/i]wen i saw dis laff nearly finish me na so i call my oga 4 work make he see too d guy nearly roll for ground laff die...
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by Blesyneojb: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
omo.that money don buy one plot of land and build 4 BQ for ikorodu o...Nigerians are rich mehn
Re: Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) by gbemoh: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2015
https://www./hennessy/ as at today its 6200
verygudbadguy:

As at the last time I checked, it was 8650.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.