Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (33015 Views)

Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Happiness87(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2015
world renowned economist, ngeneukwenu will not like this news, but Who cares!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by gokuu(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Whao!!! Lazard is the dream Canary Wharfer in London and every Wall Streeter in New York. Anyone misspelling the name is simply uninformed and bitter. NOI stock is really selling no matter what the crazies say...

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by emmalexabl(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2015
emydot:
She can join Lizard for all I care

And you can go and drown in the lagoon for all I care...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by francizy(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Dear Lord,

While our enemies are barking like wild dogs, please make us soar higher, in Jesus name!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by benedicts(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Its better for her to join the LIZARDS, at least she too can become crocodile/aligator/cameleon etc
Axe. Go soon. Touch. Her. Damn thieve.

#wukillnaija
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by 3kay945(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
makzeze:
DOES SHE WANT TO BECOME A LIZARD? grin grin

Crazy dude grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by frodobee: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know why I love this woman so much!
A gem. They can on$y hate but not come close! Word to Soludo and co jobbers.
Saddened that her good economic policies/works is being shattered daily on the alter of politics.
Shining on dear.
Love heals, hate kills. Its a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Ghost01(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2015
The Trojan Horse joins Lizard. How fitting! As long as she's not sitting on the FEC, well wishes to her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by stasius: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Congratulations ma'am.. Leave the yeye country and move on joor. Keep soaring higher!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by godwin120alex: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Who God bless no man can curse. Keep soaring ma

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ajepako(f): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
See upliftment!

She that God has uplifted will never be brought down..

And some people never even form cabinet not to talk of having an economic team..

Attah! Dr Okonjo Iweala..

May we all be elevated and uplifted beyond our dreams..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by godwin120alex: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2015
My God,my God while my enemies are hating may I contiune to progress ie by getting more recognized and appointments

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

After she and her cohorts have destroyed our economy.

if she likes join Lizard na she know

Please permit me to speak some sense into your thick skull...Ask yourself this question, If she truely contributed in destroying this country would she be appointed in this prestigious organization? Or do you think they are as stu.pid and gullible as people like you to have appointed her? You are just one of the zombies our politicians use to cause confusion because they know just how stu.pid and gullible you are.

“Their ignorance of the law, that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, is also most profound.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
zinachidi:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150920005065/en/

The love of money. THIS IS LIKE A HUNTER CARRYING ELEPHANT, 2 ANTELOPES, 6 GRASS-CUTTERS AND STILL... using his leg to scrap soil and looking for cricket.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Armaggedon: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

After she and her cohorts have destroyed our economy.

if she likes join Lizard na she know
why won't she? Since you're destroying English language in your own little way.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by mescapee: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
zinachidi:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150920005065/en/

Congrats Madam.

Those who truly know your worth come for you.

Unlike one black / dark man who has been the Nigerian Economy Teacher for sometime now.

That reminds me, "Where is Osho sef?"

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
benedicts:
Its better for her to join the LIZARDS, at least she too can become crocodile/aligator/cameleon etc
Axe. Go soon. Touch. Her. Damn thieve.

#wukillnaija

The bitter truth is that you will never progress in life simple because you dont like to see people progress. Dont blame the devil for your failure in life you are the architect of your problems. Please permit me to speak some sense into your thick skull...Ask yourself this question, If she truely contributed in destroying this country would she be appointed in this prestigious organization? Or do you think they are as stu.pid and gullible as people like you to have appointed her? You are just one of the zombies our politicians use to cause confusion because they know just how stu.pid and gullible you are.

“Their ignorance of the law, that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, is also most profound.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by CSTR2: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
This woman is probably the greatest african woman alive today.
She is definitely the most powerful according to forbes.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by benedicts(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
I see a cursed being in you. Must you comment if you don't know what to say? Be mindful of. What you say because you are getting overdose of it soon.
Where were u when she was advicing and confirming that stealing is not curruption?if you need education, start from d crech now before it is too late. A fool that you are will just shout at the sound. Of a clap. I dash you SENSE iJN
smuth:

The bitter truth is that you will never progress in life simple because you dont like to see people progress. Dont blame the devil for your failure in life you are the architect of your problems. Please permit me to speak some sense into your thick skull...Ask yourself this question, If she truely contributed in destroying this country would she be appointed in this prestigious organization? Or do you think they are as stu.pid and gullible as people like you to have appointed her? You are just one of the zombies our politicians use to cause confusion because they know just how stu.pid and gullible you are.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by chiefmidwife: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri Nigerians don't appreciate what they hv bc she is Igbo I think Ngozi can do better in Biafra BringBackOurBiafra
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by marv1: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
jamalsky:
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.
Nonsence. Are u making excuse 4 her. Does it mean she doesnt have the integrity of saying No even when GEJ asks her to do questionable things. This shows she is not a highly principled woman who can stay put for principle.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by free2ryhme: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
smuth:

Please permit me to speak some sense into your thick skull...Ask yourself this question, If she truely contributed in destroying this country would she be appointed in this prestigious organization? Or do you think they are as stu.pid and gullible as people like you to have appointed her? You are just one of the zombies our politicians use to cause confusion because they know just how stu.pid and gullible you are.

It is a pity that people like you are easily deceived. This same woman you are uselessly defending referred to Tompolo as my Oga, not only that she also gave him her car to take him out of the Airport for a meet outside the Airport as the vehicle conveying them was not enough. Okonjo Iweala is a corrupt woman forget the charade and drama you see on TV.

You are the biggest fool ever
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by marv1: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
jamalsky:
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.
Nonsence. Are u making excuse 4 her. Does it mean she doesnt have the integrity of saying No even when GEJ asks her to do questionable things. This shows she is not a highly principled woman who can stay put for principle. Always dancing towards what oga at the top says weither good or bad. She made a ship-wreck of nigeria economy by doing things nigerian way instead of bringing her world class ideas to bear. Just imagine FG borrowing to pay salaries. She left nigeria poorer than she came. She came to help the looters loot the more. What a pity.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by drnelson: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2015
her belly is full with the dollars of Nigerian treasure.

one day she must vomit.

baba where are you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by drnelson: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
LOLOLOL

FAT LIZARD

makzeze:
DOES SHE WANT TO BECOME A LIZARD? grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Diamondwriter(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
And they said she is no good.... I nid 50 persons to click on my signature lemme see if it really works.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Grundig: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Jonathan had a team of world class technocrats in his canbinet but I think their archilles heel is that they are not properly honed in the nigerian political and ecenomical terrain. Plus, these guys were surrounded by career rapscallions who know nothing else but loot.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Aunty Oby,how market...I see you jollying with your fellow Oby..Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by marv1: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

It is a pity that people like you are easily deceived. This same woman you are uselessly defending referred to Tompolo as my Oga, not only that she also gave him her car to take him out of the Airport for a meet outside the Airport as the vehicle conveying them was not enough. Okonjo Iweala is a corrupt woman forget the charade and drama you see on TV.

You are the biggest fool ever
My dear whoever says that woman is not corrupt is an enermy of nigeria. In principle, honesty and integrity that woman is zero. She was just bambozing nigerians with paper work and terminologies but no transformation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by sage2(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Chai! Oshiomole may not be able to phuck his smally wife for two weeks.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Reference(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice. Those who aspire for excellence never fail to attract suitors. 'See a man diligent at his work...'. Pity the contraption called Nigeria and her unworkable system couldn't profit from you. You tried to square the circle, no way. You warned them to be prudent and save for the rainy day, no way they said, we hate umbrellas. You told them to diversify, they went high on petrol fumes. You told them to seek alternative sources of income, they said 'allocation is our birthright'. You told them to reduce their allowances and trim their human resources, they said you were breeding crime.

Today they are in the struggle of their lives while you have moved on and hopefully up. The good thing is that you will be paid in dollars, hahaha.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ireneidiva(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Lizard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Profit Sharing Ratio Between Business Partners / Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.