Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (33033 Views)

Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by marv1: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Grundig:
Jonathan had a team of world class technocrats in his canbinet but I think their archilles heel is that they are not properly honed in the nigerian political and ecenomical terrain. Plus, these guys were surrounded by career rapscallions who know nothing else but loot.

. Its not an excuse. World class team paper work but no transformation. They are all dogs that cannot bite. A beautiful 32-teeth dentition that cannot cut meat, what is the essence?. A sophiscated house wife who cannot cook good meal, what is the essence? If Dr adesina former minister of agriculture didnt stick his foot on ground against what used to be obtainable, he would not have archieved what he archieved today in agriculture.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by emmykk(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Sweetcollins:
La wat? Oso Abiola...immunity 4 probe
the Ogun that will kill you is sip bullet energy drink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by dandyspak: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Sometimes I wonder the way some people behave. When God blessed someone, we should thank God and pray for our own blessing instead of wailing. Because if you don't celebrate someone today you might not be celebrated tommorrow. If she has done anything wrong lets allow God to judge her instead of calling her unprintable names. The law of karma will visit us someday. Please, lets be careful. Okonjo-Iwela more grease to your elbow. Keep shinning.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ElFenomeno1: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Congratz Maam. I'm just wondering, despite Oshiomole's criticism, She's still going higher & higher. No wonder the bible says in Mark 6:4 that
"A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country , and among his own kin, and in his own house"
May GOD continue to uplift you Ma. Haters can go complain to LAZARD & give them reasons not to appoint her grin grin. Congrats once again. cheesy

LOL... Higher and higher... is that what you call a senior advisor at Lazard? grin grin grin
Dumbfu...ck! MBA grads with 2-5 years experience are already senior advisors at Lazard and other similar financial organisation and most of them don't have half of the experience or professional qualifications Okonji has!
This is not a fu..cking big deal.... Just another day job! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

It is a pity that people like you are easily deceived. This same woman you are uselessly defending referred to Tompolo as my Oga, not only that she also gave him her car to take him out of the Airport for a meet outside the Airport as the vehicle conveying them was not enough. Okonjo Iweala is a corrupt woman forget the charade and drama you see on TV.

You are the biggest fool ever

Now it is obvious your foolishness won you a gold medal in the fools Olympics...since you are now the Chief Judge of Nigeria you can please book the next flight to London and ask lazard to withdraw the appointment. Enemies of progress will never progress in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
benedicts:
I see a cursed being in you. Must you comment if you don't know what to say? Be mindful of. What you say because you are getting overdose of it soon.
Where were u when she was advicing and confirming that stealing is not curruption?if you need education, start from d crech now before it is too late. A fool that you are will just shout at the sound. Of a clap. I dash you SENSE iJN

Now it is obvious your foolishness won you a gold medal in the fools Olympics...since you are now the Chief Judge of Nigeria you can please book the next flight to London and ask lazard to withdraw the appointment. Enemies of progress will never progress in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

LOL... Higher and higher... is that what you call a senior advisor at Lazard? grin grin grin
Dumbfu...ck! MBA grads with 2-5 years experience are already senior advisors at Lazard and other similar financial organisation and most of them don't have half of the experience or professional qualifications Okonji has!
This is not a fu..cking big deal.... Just another day job! grin

Stop fooling yourself in public, if you lack knowledge ask google.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ElFenomeno1: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
smuth:

Stop fooling yourself in public, if you lack knowledge ask google.

Tell your father to stop fooling around, you bloody cone-headed pillock!
Fu..ck you and everything you stand for!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by smuth(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Tell your father to stop fooling around, you bloody cone-headed pillock!
Fu..ck you and everything you stand for!!!!

Chai, your condition is even worst than I thought... I heard your madness last 12 hours everyday, Sorry ooo. Abeg no bite me.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by alexlee50: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

After she and her cohorts has destroyed our economy.

if she likes join Lizard na she know
how did she destroy the economy?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by RexTramadol1: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Harvard and M.I.T...........

Achievement nla!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by anyaikenga: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stupi APC goon. Let them appoint Oshiomole na
Bobby4090:
Shuoo...Whats she going to advise them on?... how to say stealing is not corruption?...i dey laugh!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by emydot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
emmalexabl:

And you can go and drown in the lagoon for all I care...
. I can't drown in the lagoon coz I'm not Igbo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Splashme: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Meanwhile, Buhari is filling every
position with retired old mallams

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by mauriceju2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruba are very good in propaganda and lies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Grundig: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
marv1:
. Its not an excuse. World class team paper work but no transformation. They are all dogs that cannot bite. A beautiful 32-teeth dentition that cannot cut meat, what is the essence?. A sophiscated house wife who cannot cook good meal, what is the essence? If Dr adesina former minister of agriculture didnt stick his foot on ground against what used to be obtainable, he would not have archieved what he archieved today in agriculture.
LOL
Why should a 'sophisticated' house wife be subjected or limited or even judged by her culinary skills. Surely, she must have other qualities?

Bro, cut madam Iweala some slack. The same woman we all are maligning today was was sued by the Governor's forum spear headed by Rotimi Amaechi for attempting to save some of our windfall when the going was good.

This same woman tried to get the rid of dead wood and and unecessary red tape at seaports. Again, she was lampooned.

There are a few other cases where her ideas were rebuffed.

In my opinion, the likes of Madam Iweala, Dr Adeshina, Omobola Johnson, Ms Oteh are not suited to our style of governance and way of life. These guys would be worshipped in other advanced climes.

What Nigeria needs is a fashola/Gov Obi style governance/person. These guys know the rudiments. They are on ground to know and see how things work.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by toshmann(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
willexyaho:
the CIVILIZED world are still very interested in her.

It takes brains to recognize brains:

Stars dont struggle to shine, stars just shine cool

While noisemakers continue to make noise
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by free2ryhme: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Armaggedon:
why won't she?
Since you're destroying English language in your own little way.

grin Atleast you agreed to her being corrupt
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by marv1: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Grundig:

LOL
Why should a 'sophisticated' house wife be subjected or limited or even judged by her culinary skills. Surely, she must have other qualities?

Bro, cut madam Iweala some slack. The same woman we all are maligning today was was sued by the Governor's forum spear headed by Rotimi Amaechi for attempting to save some of our windfall when the going was good.

This same woman tried to get the rid of dead wood and and unecessary red tape at seaports. Again, she was lampooned.

There are a few other cases where her ideas were rebuffed.

In my opinion, the likes of Madam Iweala, Dr Adeshina, Omobola Johnson, Ms Oteh are not suited to our style of governance and way of life. These guys would be worshipped in other advanced climes.

What Nigeria needs is a fashola/Gov Obi style governance/person. These guys know the rudiments. They are on ground to know and see how things work.
You will agree with me that the transformatn in agric by adesina is not the same as what we have in the economy today. Stop making excuses for ngozi nwella's failure just because she got another appointment in the usa. If she knows that she cant stand the heat in nigerian politics why did she take the appointment or to even resign when she is not comfable with abinormalities that has turned normal but rather she stayed put just becos she too will get her own largess directly or indirectly. Afterall her appointment with GEJ was not the first with FG. I can assure u that the contributions of Ngozi Nwella to our economy is nothing spectacular. A good brain here in nigeria without going to Havard can do much more than that. Can u compare late Dora Akiwuyli of nafdac to Ngozi. Capital NO. A woman that was shot at close range by powerful people (the cabal) but the bullet only passed true her head tie(gele). Her record today is unbeatable in nafdac even in nigeria. It wil only take a highly principled man with a strong will and commitment of purpose to get things done right in nigeria where abnormalites has become normal. What is the essence of sparkling, white, beautiful, 32-teeth that can not cut pomo or bokoto?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by free13: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ylaa(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
i know u r a demon but from which part of hell r u?
let dis be d last time you will ever read my response.
nonsense

wiseoneking:
That is the level of your literacy sha. I am not surprise. It is not Lizard. Check it again.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by osaxx: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
u are a big slowpoke.....
jamalsky:
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by pasol4real(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
lonelydora:
Very soon PMB will open her book of remembrance. Let her enjoy for now until we come calling.

Olodo ,even ur dullard Buhari knows he is losing a rare gem.
Mark my words very soon pmb wud seek n beg for her advice n audience .

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by lonelydora: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
pasol4real:

Olodo ,even ur dullard Buhari knows he is losing a rare gem.
Mark my words very soon pmb wud seek n beg for her advice n audience .

One condom would have stopped this comment. I don't blame you. Mumu.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Grundig: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
marv1:
A good brain here in nigeria without going to Havard can do much more than that.
And this is my point bruh.

What nigeria needs is a well grounded technocrat who is conversant with the nigerian way of life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by poseidon12: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
lonelydora:
Very soon PMB will open her book of remembrance. Let her enjoy for now until we come calling.

Before your PMB opens "her book of remembrance", could you please ask him to give us a complete public declaration of assets, including that of his wife and adult children. This is so we can be sure that his hands are clean of corruption.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by poseidon12: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Big congrats Dr Okonjo-Iweala. Responsible and reasonable Nigerians are proud of you. You are doing us proud in the global community. Let the ignoramuses continue to hate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ikp120(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
hazyfm:
I SEE

FROM LASARD TO KIRIKIRI PRISON

U CAN'T MILK MY BELOVED COUNTRY DRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT

How did you know that she milked your "beloved" country? That she entered a dirty boat does not mean she made it dirty or that she was part of dirtying it. Why not world bank all the years that she was in charge? Why not the other boards where she has been all these years? Some frank people will call Nigeria ACCURSED while Nigerians are BLESSED, but I will declare that both Nigeria and Nigerians are BLESSED!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by HzRF(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
jamalsky:
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by HzRF(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bobby4090:
Shuoo...Whats she going to advise them on?... how to say stealing is not corruption?...i dey laugh!
A guy obituary was just announced Guess what killed him

[size=24pt]bad belle [/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by lonelydora: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
poseidon12:

Before your PMB opens "her book of remembrance", could you please ask him to give us a complete public declaration of assets, including that of his wife and adult children. This is so we can be sure that his hands are clean of corruption.

Incase you have problem with his asset declaration, quarrel CCB and leave him alone.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Sweetcollins: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
emmykk:
the Ogun that will kill you is sip bullet energy drink

Kill all your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.