Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart (20348 Views)

Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Adeyeancah(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Residents of Abesan Estate in the Ipaja area of Lagos State have been thrown into confusion after a man, Nelson Oamen, stabbed his father, Ehiremen Oamen, to death during an altercation.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Nelson, who reportedly fled his father’s apartment in Block 272, after the incident on Friday, removed the septuagenarian’s heart and left with it.

Our correspondent learnt that the Oamens, who hailed from Edo State, had been living in the estate for over 15 years.

It was gathered that the father, said to be a retired worker in a company in Apapa, was battling with stroke, and usually remained indoors.

PUNCH Metro learnt that 34-year-old Nelson, who did not have a stable job, was reportedly a drug addict, and had had violent clashes with people in the area which were reported to the police.

Our correspondent learnt that at about 2pm on Friday, Nelson had gone to his father’s apartment and an argument had ensued between the two.

Nelson, who was suspected to be high on drugs, allegedly stabbed his father to death in his bedroom, and covered his body with a blanket.

He was said to have sneaked out of the house and had yet to be found.

Nelson’s younger sister, who did not want her name in print, reportedly came into the house a few minutes later, and found traces of blood in the family’s sitting room.

She was said to have discovered Ehiremen’s corpse on his bed, after which she raised the alarm.

It was gathered that some neighbours and residents, who also rushed to the room to see Ehiremen, realised that there was a deep hole on the left side of his chest after he had been stabbed in several places.

It was said that Nelson allegedly escaped with his father’s heart, which the residents claimed, was responsible for the bloodstains in the sitting room.

Our correspondent gathered that the matter was reported at the Ipaja Police Division.

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-stabs-removes-74-year-old-fathers-heart/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Imortal001: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Ezenwa11(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Cheii, God must punish Satan and all his agents.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Greyworld: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2015
The world as we all know it has come to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Obinovictor(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Where are the pictures of victim, the murderer, the heart and the weapon of murder??

And secondly, is that their compound?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Reekadict04: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Chai
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Sijo01(f): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm, my Edo brother is at it again.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by okooloyun1(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
This is barbaric
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Rowlandjude(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Ritual? My answer is YES!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by adonbilivit: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
its not Igbo nor Yoruba! no food for tribal bigots. oshey!

24 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Pavore9: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Evil child! angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by bqlekan(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Estate? Taah! Abesan nah slum

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by laurel03(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
For their mind before they read the news .. they will think e go be yoruba boy.... #awon omo olori pelebe...
But why some peep just they heartless?

13 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Margauxluv(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
wickedness.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by amii131(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
All these tribal e- warriors

So sad I think this human must be on spiritual spell

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by obainojazz(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Bad... seun, this is why we need dislike button...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by snika: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
YOROOBA and their Edo neighbors. Lazy ass scums who'd do anything for quick money. shocked grin

Wait, skiibii are you kidding me? Is this how the so called Lagos estates look like shocked shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by shejane: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Ritual
Fast money
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by madgoat(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Chai.. Some people get mind oh shocked
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Nairaland has turned me into a name and colour of roof checking guy

Una weldone

Nigerian Association of name checkers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Margauxluv(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
amii131:
H

Hunger
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Boland(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Okay, I don't understand this.. He had an altercation with his Dad. Over what exactly? He then later killed him, reaped his heart out and flee.. Was the altercation about him needing a heart?
My God!! This is Pure Evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by deadZONE: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Am not surprised
infact nothing surprises me again.
human life and that of animals
i dont know which has more
value... i think i would relocate
to china.... one of the safest
countries of the world.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by free2ryhme: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
RIP Mr. Oamen. Its quite unfortunate. I'll blame the children for leaving the man alone by himself. Yes he had stroke but was still able to walk and find his way to church. The children knowing their brother was a drug addict and has attacked the father on couple of occasions should take extra precaution. This isnt a case of poverty simple because the block of flats isnt painted. At least it was in that same house he brought up the other children who are doing fine, six of them are married except for the last born and this unfortunate Nelson. This is a clear case of ritual, he should be apprehended ASAP
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by free2ryhme: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided

This is what poverty breeds. See the house with eight different colors.
Please find nelson before he uses his fathers heart for money.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by ademoladeji(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
May God help us...
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by USATrucks: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
hmmmm

Nollywood Movies is very lucrative Business, Even with as low as 1m naira you can get a standard movie and make an additional 1m - 1.5m in less than One Month, No other biz can gaurantee such a huge return in that short period of time.... This is something people have over looked, Ask people Like AY, AMACO Films and Kunle Afolayan How much they make from a single movie...... Only in nollywood you will invest 1m and get 2m and above in less than 1 month..... PM me for more information. (You will Thank me Later)
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Precious91(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
cry. hmm
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by kelvyn7: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Jezzzzz shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / 10 Last Taken Photos Of Victims Right Before Death / Gov Fubara Places N100m Bounty On Suspected Killer Over The Murder Of Rivers DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.