Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart (20347 Views)

Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by holyokoto(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
I first think say the man na YOLOBA, but I surprise say na edo
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by obainojazz(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2015
snika:
Yoruba and their Edo neighbors. Lazy ass scums who'd do anything for quick money. shocked
....have you eaten today

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by snika: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
obainojazz:
....have you eaten today

No. Do I look like your mother?
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by obainojazz(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
snika:

No. Do I look like your mother?
nope...she's not as depressed and shallow minded like you

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by IYADARA(f): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
May we never give birth to children that will kill us
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Obinovictor:
Where are the pictures of victim, the murderer, the heart and the weapon of murder??

And secondly, is that their compound?

Likewise me, i wanna see the heart!
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by samifiakp: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Endtime signs.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Aroh48(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
What tribe pls?
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by menix(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Shocking!!!
Could it be that a demon told the guy he needed heart transplant to be free frm failures of life..

Sometimes this stories don't come complete, this kids sometimes act what the parents configured them to OR possibly Karma playing her part.

Well, demonic kids will not be our portion.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by 360dreezyjones(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
hhmmm let me think,do I have a son?if I do,I think now is the time to watch my back..or should I say WATCH MY HEART grin cheesy
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by ifeomaekol(f): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
May we never hv children that will kill us@ old age, Amen. When he's supposed to be a source of comfort to his father, he decides to allow d devil use him to destory d old man, God protect us frm evil, amen.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by nedu2000(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Did the father die as a result?
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by ijustdey: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
this is an unfortunate incident

when you become addicted to drugs and hard liquids there is nothing you won't do

this is one of its case
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Dignity12clems: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Only foolish that pointed his father house with left hand. Null person owz like that.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Nuella222(f): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2015
...But who is the witness of this crime? The sister came in long after the crime had been commited. Who saw the guy when he came? How ar they sure he is actually the one who commited the murder or is it because he is a drug lord? Who else was in the house with the man, or doesn't he has a wife and other children? Who saw the guy fleeing with the heart? Who told them that the heart was missing? They saw a deep wound near the heart and came to conclusion he carried the heart and flee.

Bia op, show me pishore or adonbilivit, shikina!
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by MadCow1: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Benin People..

Na una turn today.. grin

Winch People.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by seedorfg(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Which tribe ?
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by elvisdaniels(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2015
deadZONE:
Am not surprised
infact nothing surprises me again.
human life and that of animals
i dont know which has more
value... i think i would relocate
to china.... one of the safest
countries of the world.

China is not even safe anymore there are earthquakes and cheap factories over there polluting the air that leads to serious health problems .. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Policewoman(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Evil child. If dem abort am now he go say him mama wicked
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Its true,I saw the pics and wud send ...the pictures are very ugly.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by jt2damoney(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2015
all i see is evil everywhere

Get $20 immediately u register.Its real and easy.Use the link on my signature
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by deadZONE: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
elvisdaniels:

China is not even safe anymore there are earthquakes and cheap factories over there polluting the air that leads to serious health problems .. smiley
i know that... buh i would live at a safe area better to die via earthquake than o hungry blood thirsty ritualist to rip off ur heart and run.
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
IF HE FINISHES HIS MISSION WITH HIS FATHERS HEART, LET HIM COME HOME AND WAIT FOR NEMESIS...
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by silktechit: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Imortal001:
Na wa o!
What a world dat we are living in?
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Henricarter(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Obinovictor:
Where are the pictures of victim, the murderer, the heart and the weapon of murder??

And secondly, is that their compound?
. You be big mumu
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Henricarter(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
RITUAL YES
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by lifezone247(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Nuella222:
...But who is the witness of this crime? The sister came in long after the crime had been commited. Who saw the guy when he came? How ar they sure he is actually the one who commited the murder or is it because he is a drug lord? Who else was in the house with the man, or doesn't he has a wife and other children? Who saw the guy fleeing with the heart? Who told them that the heart was missing? They saw a deep wound near the heart and came to conclusion he carried the heart and flee.

Bia op, show me pishore or adonbilivit, shikina!
I swear u Jst Spock my mind, plus the op says something like aguement, who was there when they are agueing?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by ajepako(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
laurel03:
For their mind before they read the news .. they will think e go be yoruba boy.... #awon omo olori pelebe...
But why some peep just they heartless?

'Awon omo olori pelebe'

Now that got me LMAO.. grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by kennysteve77: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, as we harness the benefits in this forum to improve ourselves, let us be conscious of our tomorrow by paying a keen attention to the educational development of our children. I was invited to this group and I remain indebted to the colleague that invite me as I am still learning there... CONCERNED PARENTS & EDUCATORS NETWORK. Click here: www./SchoolFinders

Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by lifezone247(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Policewoman:
Evil child. If dem abort am now he go say him mama wicked
Don't you think it's time to edit your signature, the GEJ and aso rock part, abi. How u see am? wink
Re: Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart by Gabaleve(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

RIP Mr. Oamen. Its quite unfortunate. I'll blame the children for leaving the man alone by himself. Yes he had stroke but was still able to walk and find his way to church. The children knowing their brother was a drug addict and has attacked the father on couple of occasions should take extra precaution. This isnt a case of poverty simple because the block of flats isnt painted. At least it was in that same house he brought up the other children who are doing fine, six of them are married except for the last born and this unfortunate Nelson. This is a clear case of ritual, he should be apprehended ASAP
chairman....do u knw dem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / 10 Last Taken Photos Of Victims Right Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.