Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? (4895 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially / Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? by Oyindamolah: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
About 14 percent of Nigerian men said they paid for sex at some point in their lives, but just 1 percent said they visited a prostitute in the past year (2012), according to the study, which is, in part, based on data collected as part of the General Social Survey by researchers at the National Opinion Research Center.

There of course are other reasons men choose to cheat with prostitutes: They have low self-esteem and they love the way a prostitute makes them feel wanted. They have fantasies they want to fulfill in the bedroom, and they are too afraid to approach their wife with the suggestions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Make You Ever Beg For Money? / The Real Meaning Of Iyawo, Yoruba Word For Wife / Teenage Pregnancy: Who Is To Blame ; Parents Or Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.