Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Hehe! Jesse Jagz Says His Ideal Woman Is Deaf & Dumb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehe! Jesse Jagz Says His Ideal Woman Is Deaf & Dumb (441 Views)

True Love!! Viral Wedding Photos Of A Deaf & Dumb Couple That Is Melting Hearts / Jidenna Covers Thisday Style Magazine And He Described His Ideal Woman / See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hehe! Jesse Jagz Says His Ideal Woman Is Deaf & Dumb by teyus: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
ChocolateCity signee rapper, singer and producer Jesse Abaga better known as Jesse Jagz has revealed his ideal woman in a new interview. He described his ideal woman as being deaf and dumb.

Read as culled below...

“If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me,” he said, “My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too many conversations.”

“It will give me time to focus on my music. There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter. To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman.”

“A cat cannot be a dog and a dog can never be a cat. Another quality I am looking out for in a woman is that, my woman should be confident and beautiful. She should be hardworking and able to inspire me. And I am yet to meet the woman but it is not like if I find the person I am ready to get married now. With entertainment, it is very dicey when it comes to marriage stuff and relationship.”</div>

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/09/jesse-jagz-says-his-ideal-woman-is-deaf.html

Re: Hehe! Jesse Jagz Says His Ideal Woman Is Deaf & Dumb by chocolateme(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
MI been deceiving umu Asa since 1947
Re: Hehe! Jesse Jagz Says His Ideal Woman Is Deaf & Dumb by xamuel17(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
i tell dez ladies "get laid and get paid".... nd i will be like NEXT!!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Another Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri. Really Strange / Photos:checkout Waje & Daughter Looking Stunning In Black And White At Tinsel / This Video Shows What Will Happen To NIGERIA If We Are Not Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.