Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69949 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by whisperj: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
There's something shifty about your bf's attitude in this matter. How can you desire a 93k shoe when you don't readily have the money to buy it? The guy will probably not pay you back IMO..
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
anitank:

You were the only one who saw him as that. I doubt he shared the same view as you.

My dear you have given your advice. Pls leave the thread already. Last month, he annoyed me, I shouted back him. He called me and gave his mum the phone. Pls shift. I won't respond to you again Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by evmandy(f): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
93k shoe for your harsh nd mean online boyfriend,do u even have a 30k shoe fr ursef? Ve u Eva bought ur mum, a 10k slippers? #familyfirst#.
From a sister, don't bother, he's not worth it YET

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Rareg: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
My dear Op, you sound very sensible, what are u doing with this kind of person?
Politely tell him u dont have the money.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by punche(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
@ OPS... The guy just want to use you. Dont be a Maga.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by anitank(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

My dear you have given your advice. Pls leave the thread already. Last month, he annoyed me, I shouted back him. He called me and gave his mum the phone. Pls shift. I won't respond to you again Thanks

No need to get aggressive my dear, I only adviced based on what I read from you. Someone who sounds like that doesn't seem to me like a boyfriend okay? Wake up and smell the coffee. And if you think giving his mum the phone means he loves you, now this is where you have me laughing cheesy and with the way you're defending him, I see buying those shoes for him. Goodluck

My apologies once again kiss have a good day

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by bluice2(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THOSE SHOES FOR HIM! Let him get his sorry ass off his proud couch and go hustle hard so as to buy whatever he likes and stop trying to rip off women. Tell him to buy you a 50k shoe and see the stories that will come with it, dude might even break up with you.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Joy1706(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Women !!! greedy as eva, dey find it hard to give to men, yet dey ar ready to injure a man by collecting his savings and send him on a journey of no return.

May be d guy was only testing her level of kindness and Caring, now she failed, no sensible man will want to marry a woman dat is self centered and unkind.

My candid advise for u is to kiss d relationship gd bye and don't even try to apiece d guy cus he has lost lnterest in u.

It reminds me of one of my x dat I call and asked her to send me Jst 1500 Naira recharge card to test her level of kindness but I was surprised,since den she decline calling, and Nairalanders guess Wat I was going to send #5000 to her to fix her hair. But she lost d money, due to greed. I thank God though dat she got out of my life.

These ar part of reasons y Nija guys prefers to date foreign ladies. And Nija ladies ar increasing on deliverance grounds looking for husband dat is not coming.
Fvck him and Fvck whatever sick test that was. Listen to yourself? Are you seriously comparing 1500 recharge card to 93k? U dey okay so? Mstchewwwww!
So for ur mind ur gf lost something o? Wetin be 5k? Dude shift abeg. He's asking her to sacrifice her life savings and you think she's self centred?

When you start thinking normally again, feel free to comment. Till then, gerrarra here mehn!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by adorable29(f): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

No mind the gold digging mofo!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Joy1706(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Hustlerlomo:
SO na only guys sabi buy una expensive things abi? na nw u knw say najia hard. wen una dey buy Brazilian nd contonu hair una no dey no say dem fit use dt kind money invest. nw ur bf ask u for shoe na d whole world wan hear am. gerra out of here for real men.. u knw what am saying
Have you ever bought even ''onitsha' hair for a girl? U come here dey yarn dust. Mstchewww

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nenesam(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
my Dear,pls n pls dn"t lisen to that guy.....or v u forgotten that money always causes chaos in a relationship?if u want to buy as a gift ,buy n forget t,but if he is wlling to pay back d money, dnt get t.he shld send u money to get t for him.....such a greedy dude..by the way how much does he earns...ask him if he has ever worn a 93k shoe in his life ,abi na u go start am for am/u beta shine u eye well...all ds naija guys r not smillin .....if u comes back n he gbensh u ,omo dat a money to get am back go dey impossible.wisen up....muru anya

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
No

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nenesam(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
if u really dnt no wat to do wih ur savings berra go to d homeless or less priveledged n sows as a seed.n remember that greedy guy doesn't love u,his all after d money which u dnt v ...or does he wants u to sell ur body to gerrit for him...just negodu..listin to urself....like he said his not ur husband n he hasn't propose!u thik gettin him the shoe wil make he become 1?here guys spend on chicks....not the oda way round.....dnt fall a MUGU

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Gemc3(f): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?

Tor! Make I check grin

*Modified

I have checked. E berekete for market.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by player007(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Guccidriver shoes? For 93k say wetn happen!
Will the shoes take him to heaven and back?
Cz I honestly don't get why he would want something like that.
From your convo with him, he has NO intentions of getting married to you. Na chop and clean mouth him want do.
Be wise

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Savigne:

Brother,this test is too expensive...
I dont even care if its a test that guy is just so rude and puerile...eek. After reading the messages I was even wondering what the Op was doing with him in the first place.
That's how someone I know "tested" away a good relationship.
Test indeed.
There is something fishy about the op's story.. trust me on this one..
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Gemc3(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?

Bros I calculated it o. Ur madness lasted 7minutes. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nenesam(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
AND DNT MIND D GUYS HERE WHO WLD SAY WHT'S THER NOW,GET T FOR HIM....D R JOBLESS,OR HOPELESS.....who in his right mind wld give such advice,,,ua training ursef n school,,probably payin ur house rent ova ther,including feeding n clothing......pls that guy doesnt like u....,he sounds immatured........seriously.......am a hustler,,,,since i was 13.....i no wat it feels lik to foot schol bills ...93k will go a long way n buyin school stuff....infact here in nigeria will foot my school fees n textbooks.........DON'T DO IT!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by fpeter(f): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
i hope you get to read this...RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!!!!
FROM THE TONE OF HIS TEXTS TO YOU THE GUY NO SEND
YOU AT ALL...FORGET ABOUT HIM,IF HE IS SERIOUS HE WOULD
SEND YOU THE CASH TO BUY THE SHOE. I AM TELLING YOU
FROM EXPERIENCE,HAS HE EVER BOUGHT YOU ANYTHING THAT
AMOUNTED TO LIKE 50K?? FREE HIM,NO BE BY FORCE TO DATE O!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
DeeTus:
我啊?你猜一猜猜 grin

"LoveDay" shi ma?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by lovejoyy(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls my dear that guy is just a gold digger pls run away from that relationship now that its not too late or else he might ask u one day to give him money to build a house in his village he doesn't love you he is just after ur money if at all you let him no you have money

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Babe, shine your eye. Love no dey this guy dictionary o. This one na Oluwole. Shoe of NGN 93K? To take drive RANGE ROVER SPORTS or waka for dis bad Lagos road wey no level?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kewhos(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

He thinks I will not deliver the shoes? Pls read with understanding. You must not necessarily advise. Thanks

There absolute nothing too hard to understand in your write up. You said your boyfriend is working and and you did not mention his kind of job but let me assume that he can afford the shoe since you consider buying it but ya problem is wither he will pay back. You don't expect him to send you N93k in this harsh economy of ours on a relationship build on calls and social media for the past 9 months? This is the first time the issue of MONEY arise in your sweet 9mnths old relationship and what you did was to bring it to the notice of the world, girl you need to check yourself. In a good relationship there is no sharp guy or sharp girl, you don't TRUST each other period.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by crystalike(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Do not buy those shoes for him!! I think he should be able to send the money to you and I hate it when people make these things a basis of deciding whether to continue the relationship or not. Some guys get married and feel the lady should bank-roll their expenses. some will not be responsible for providing for their homes because the lady is willing to spend. That kind of attitude, all starts with small requests that have these conditions attached.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by odsniper2(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2015
93K for shoe?....the fact that he is even asking you to buy it for him is suspicious...when he can actually place an order for It and get it delivered....I am a guy and I hate it when guys go all gold-digging on girls.....well, make I no talk much, the fact that you even considered this means you have no clue what naija guys are capable of....good luck

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Qmab: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Just one. My undergraduate university is different from the current university where I am currently doing my masters. We knew in undergrad days back in Naija.
I don't give out what I can't afford to lose even to my boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Excellent7(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

@OP, no beating about the bush, I am 100% with you on this, and with your reason(s).
In fact "them born you well" and your head is on your shoulders!
You are right. Stick to your position and do not allow yourself to be blackmailed.
Your mind already tells you, he might not give you back, and I can be willing to bet on that.
If you are thinking of long term with him be careful of what you indulge.
I will have reservations if a young guy dating my relation is interested in asking this from her, especially if he has not been earning in excess of 400K NGN for at least one year.
You are most probably dealing with a vain glorious guy!
Let him go to shoe shops in Nigeria and make his choice and pay his bills without involving you.
The guy that wants you to buy on his behalf a shoe worth 93K, how much does he earn, what investments those he have after all those years of working.
I do not have anything against how much someone's shoes cost, in fact some guys can make that much in less than an hour. I think the cost relative to earnings is more important.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Anitank. I have heard. You may now face your own life kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by gidjah(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Two of una no well o!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
kewhos:

There absolute nothing too hard to understand in your write up. You said your boyfriend is working and and you did not mention his kind of job but let me assume that he can afford the shoe since you consider buying it but ya problem is wither he will pay back. You don't expect him to send you N93k in this harsh economy of ours on a relationship build on calls and social media for the past 9 months? This is the first time the issue of MONEY arise in your sweet 9mnths old relationship and what you did was to bring it to the notice of the world, girl you need to check yourself. In a good relationship there is no sharp guy or sharp girl, you don't TRUST each other period.

Sweet relationship indeed. Oh chi m o
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by hertz9te(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Richy4:
Nairaland is becoming something else.

What did you say to him?

Did you pause or mute his statement when he was saying it just to ask Nairalanders and resume when you got satisfying answers?

Biko tell him yes you will buy it ie if you have the money or no you cannot afford it simple.

I think nairaland are getting tired of when people spits, they ask why the spittle was white. Or If they sh!t , they create a thread to ask why they should use tissue papers or advise on how to use tissue papers

Mimi.....what are you doing here.....go to Linda s blog

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.