Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (70063 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by JohnsonJohnson2(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fraud ni ooooooooo, my lady ur husband will cum

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by anifeanyi: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
He won't pay back. He is just using you Please leave him as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Khez: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't buy it, he wouldn't pay you back, he'd just collect the shoe, sleep with you on top the debt and dismiss you shamelessly, that's what they do when they hear your in abroad, they believe your dinning with obama and daughters...... embarassed forgetting people hustle over there too
Thought you said your about to serve? I'd advice you start reducing your love o should in case and besides you'd meet plenty men here when you get back.... Biko it's too early for someone to open your hand and collect 93k on a day light o, i cast that spirit on mumu on the microphone outta you IJN undecided undecided undecided it won't happen to who i know o, walahi that boy will pay both in dream and in daylight cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by drunkenmaster: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

If you try it peren!!!! You are a maga..................a word is enough for the wise.....my two kobo advise

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by yhemsy62(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
A man ask you to buy him a pair of shoe worth of #93k and u still think u need another man's advice before u know what to do. Eh don't u know he's try to suck u dry little by little before he begin to realise you are not his type? Abeg my sister wake up from slumber and face d reality joor. And more so don't ever think he loves you bcuz a man who truly love a woman will never ever pray for her downfall.
If u have ear make you hear and no talk say I no tell u o

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by MztrChukwu(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2015
If he wants the shoes so badly, western union dey. Let him transfer the money to u and u buy it. Shikena
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Wow. I'm so blessed to have you all go through the story, patient to read, and reasonable to advice, even sharing your personal stories. #tears of joy.

Rejuvenated my inner strength reading all your posts. I read every one of them. I have quitted the relationship, no going back. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Culin(f): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Don‘t do it gal, i‘ve been there and trust me, the outcome wasn‘t nice.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by franksam2009: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Richy4:
Nairaland is becoming something else.

I think nairaland are getting tired of when people spits, they ask why the spittle was white. Or If they sh!t , they create a thread to ask why they should use tissue papers or advise on how to use tissue papers
. Hahahahahha, guy u are very funny
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
i smell mumu
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Honestly there is no big deal in buying the shoes if u can afford them..but if it meant tearing holes in ur budget don't do it & besides the guy doesn't sound like he loves u but is acting as if he's doing u a favour by being in the relationship..my dear don't force urself on him or try to impress him by buying stuff for him & u say he works? I believe in spending my own money for value & not getting it off someone else..next he might demand an expensive car before marrying u... am just saying tho but the from the convo b/w u two he sounds like he is selling something..love perhaps
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by hanubarbie(f): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Op in my opinion I tink ur guy is using d shoe talk to get rid of u, his not really into u dats wat most naija guys do if they want to breakup with a girl....move on wit ur life!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Which kind of boyfriend is that one?

Mtcheew! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by naijaboiy: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2015
hanubarbie:
Op in my opinion I tink ur guy is using d shoe talk to get rid of u, his not really into u dats wat most naija guys do if they want to breakup with a girl....move on wit ur life!!
Which one is "naija guys" again?

You just spoilt everything you said with that short phrase undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by hanubarbie(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2015
grin[quote author=naijaboiy post=38252868]bros Shey u don vex ni?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by dapsonlou(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?

True take from a broke azz, what part of she's a student you don't understand? If she's was working I understand. If you have to save up money to buy Shoes then you can't afford it
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by InvertedHammer: 1:18am On Sep 22, 2015
/
As much as I try not to say these words...

I must.

You are a compound idio.t. Why will you be attracted to a loser? You got the hint. He ain't going to marry you.
Tomorrow you will come back with a sobbing story of how he maltreats you.

Ladies like you disgust me. I pray you end up in this shit hole you are digging for yourself.

/
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2015
hanubarbie:
grin
just dey tell you ni.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Benoxvals(m): 1:49am On Sep 22, 2015
From the Currency you mentioned(RMB),it means that you bf is in china,there are two Gucci genuine stores in Tian he and ju jian new town in Guangzhou city...he could just work in there and buy the stuff...Hong kong is a click away as well,he can always buy the stuff there unless he has other reasons why he asked you to buy the stuff for him...2900rmb shoe is not that expensive so am still wondering why it must be you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 2:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Chillisauce:

How you carry know. Na we suppose tell you the size cheesy.
Meanwhile small ones better pass big ones oh.
Make the thing no shift person womb.
Wetin person wan carry oversize do.
shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2015
francizy:

OP, ya bf wan use that shoe go toast another babe.. Probably a senator or governor's daughter... cheesy

Better run for your life!!! grin

Who knows, it's possible your bf is even commenting here.
5minsmadness hafa na?? You sure say no be you?? grin
lipsrsealed cool
No mind the lady.
She modified her post many times. My advice was based on what she originally wrote.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 2:15am On Sep 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Everyone sounds familiar to you.
NO, just those I'm familiar with.

I already have a good idea who "she" is.
Registered a new moniker to state her problem.

guccidriver93k:

Lol. I'm a regular reader here madam. Just registered to get ideas on how to intelligently solve this issue. I remember you Madame Calloti cheesy

But it doesn't matter really. Anyone can do what they want on an anonymous forum.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 2:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Please close this thread already. Its is turning to kids play now.
Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2015
you are still seeking for advice after reading the last text he sent Perhaps you'll understand when goats start barking and dogs bleat.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls
Which school do you study?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 2:24am On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:
Really you want advice on this

Okay, okay, let me advise you: Dump the motherfvcker!
Is he working for Dangote or Dantata that he needs Gucci shoes? What kind of 'woman' are you dating?( am sorry for saying that but its usually girls that do such frivolous things). You are a wise and kind lady, don't allow him to manipulate you cos if you do this, you will always have to do stuffs like this for his frivolous wants.
shocked grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2015
kaboninc:

But sweery, I've taken notice of the screenshots you said came from him. Then if you noticed also, you'll see that there was a 6 hour difference between when he told you not to buy the shoes again and when he replied you rudely.

My interest is in his rude reply. I strongly believe that something led to it, either you guys had a fight or something as I do not think he sent that text immediately after the previous ones.

Now you're thinking
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2015
guccidriver93k:

I have a feeling I know you. I might be wrong though. Call me if you're the person I'm thinking you are. My name starts with 'F' and I reside in a place in China that begins with 'H'. Back to the matter, don't buy those shoes. Period!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2015
chukxie:

I have a feeling I know you. I might be wrong though. Call me if you're the person I'm thinking you are. My name starts with 'F' and I reside in a place in China that begins with 'H'. Back to the matter, don't buy those shoes. Period!
What is the name of your city?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2015
chukxie:

Lol. Ok grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.