Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69950 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op pls don't buy it, instead tell him to send 60% of the money to you, so you can add the remaining.

From the screen shot, the guy ehn.......... Smh he wan dey form I'm the man here...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Forwetinnah: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
...my dear don't even trrrrrrry it. Its rare to find real men these days but leeches. If he wants the shoe, he should save up for it. For him to be telling you to help him get it with your money means he HAS NO PLANS TO REFUND THAT MONEY. For crying out loud...you're a student, how dumb and selfish can some men be?? The minute you ask for that money, that would be the end of that relationship. Such people won't even see the colour of my cheque book. Asi!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by missKiffy(f): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't buy it, he won't pay back undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nyafunyafu: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op please my knees are on the ground, so not buy those Shoes¡ I can smell his selfish, undeserving and pompous self here! I deduce from your chat you suggested investing such money even if he had it ie to pay back and he went ranting about how he hadn't proposed!
Nne you no get boyfriend, not to talk of long distance one at that matter. I'm worried about his personality and I feel you deserve better. Be wise!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by osakue18(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?
dude if you don't have something reasonable to tell her, kindly keep shut..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by focus7: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Girl run for that guy, I smell fraud. You don't have to regret knowing him If you end that relationship now.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by UncleDeeee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you try buy that shoe, just also buy lots of handkerchiefs to wipe your tears. You will certainly need them. 93k ni, 39k kor

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by jooey11: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
As for me it's a NO! even if he is trying to ascertain if u r d kind of bae dats got her man's back financially den he should at least make a reasonable demand or ask for d money in cash for a sensible project.
also if u say no, den he should love u enough to understand ur point of view and reach a proper compromise.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by basille(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP i hope this is sort of a rhetoric question cause the answer is too obvious.

He's knows you are a self sponsored student.

Except he has done similar or more for you before, then be ready to be someone else's MUGU.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by rapmike(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Really you want advice on this

Okay, okay, let me advise you: Dump the motherfvcker!
Is he working for Dangote or Dantata that he needs Gucci shoes? What kind of 'woman' are you dating?( am sorry for saying that but its usually girls that do such frivolous things). You are a wise and kind lady, don't allow him to manipulate you cos if you do this, you will always have to do stuffs like this for his frivolous wants.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Standing5(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op, let him order the shoe to your address abroad and you will bring it to the country for him. If he can task you to trust him then he can as well trust you with his shoe of less value (minus freight cost to Nigeria). Chikena.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
What sort of woman are you He should send the money? A lot of hungry minded women all over the place.. but you'll expect him to buy you Brazilian hair.. mtchewwww!!!!

She's a student. ...where do you expect her to get the money from? He works and YES...he can afford Brazilian hair for her. If she's getting it willingly, it's different. Why impose such on her?? I guess he's in the relationship just for the perks

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

But sweery, I've taken notice of the screenshots you said came from him. Then if you noticed also, you'll see that there was a 6 hour difference between when he told you not to buy the shoes again and when he replied you rudely.

My interest is in his rude reply. I strongly believe that something led to it, either you guys had a fight or something as I do not think he sent that text immediately after the previous ones.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ashure: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
If I hear say you buy wetin? hmm I will find aboki slippers to slap sense into ya head. your guy sees you as a gold mine, Oni Irani, oni rada rada.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by abbey621(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
It doesn't take a genius to realize he's just toying with you. I suggest you start looking for another guy as this one is nothing but an unserious element!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nonsense story..
Buy him na..
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by mya1: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
Hungry ones all over the place.. It's not even supposed to be a matter of price.. But intent and closeness.. For all I care, the shoes can be 1k...

I'm compelled to think you're the guy in question.

It's a visionless man who would rather invest in a 93k shoes when he hasn't built an empire for himself.
It's a foolish man that will request that his self sponsored girlfriend "borrow" him money to purchase a 93k pair of shoes .

The crux is the purpose " a pair of shoes"

Op, beyond being a gold digger, your so called bae is visionless.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by peeparty(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
So na only we boys the mumu for una abi?if na guy him go sharperly buy without asking question. common jor buy am for am.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Dolypson04(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Op did u create an account strictly for ds thread or u renamed ur profile?
BTW how sure are we that the guy hasn't given u something ten times costlier than d shoe?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls
U be okpo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dat guy visit better babalawo house, u no suppose think am sef, even before he/she goes there I would have given he/she a sounding Internet slap and follow am up with better beating and flogging for dream, no be only dem spiritual
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by OtreasureD(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is the shoe a flying boat? grin.... Please, save your precious money!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Boss13: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will not conclude because I don't know what your relationship is like. I just got curious about this story because of the shoe and I did a google check. Your boy friend can get a counterfeit of that shoe for 15-25k in Nigeria here and even on Amazon. The Chinese are very good in ensuring that. I wonder what he wants to use the shoe for (my guess). I am not saying it is bad to spend N93k on shoes, well if it is Oxford and you can afford it, however, from the situation of things, it appears your boy friend cannot afford it and willingly to go into debt for it. Maybe he is a fashion craze person, but putting a N93k shoe paid for by another person is not a very good thing. Hence, I would advice you not to buy it, let him pay for it with his own cash. Also, there is electronic transfer, he can pay with his MasterCard or VISA card.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by U2ice(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wat else does he wanna do wiv a 93k shoe dan to rock it...

U sound lk sm1 wiv a plan , dnt allow 1 scammer shatter ur dreams

My 2cents undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by U2ice(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wat else does he wanna do wiv a 93k shoe dan to rock it...

U sound lk sm1 wiv a plan , dnt allow 1 scammer shatter ur dreams

My 2cents undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP you can't afford it, simples.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
"I want to use it for something" dat part bursted my head..... Bt on a second mayb he want s to buy and give to one of his ogas..... For reasons known to him.... My advise....dnt give him... Quote me to no y

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Bishop(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Sister,Sister,Sister how many times i call you.....Run..The Guy na fake ready to bleep and abandon you

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ojeffo: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op...remember CYNTHIA OSUKOGU...dnt even go 2 meet him...not 2 talk of buying 93k shoe.
But if u insist on meeting him...go to aba they will make a replica of the shoe for 2300naira...give it to him...tell him not 2 bother paying..NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by blesoh(f): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dat ur bf nids a knock on his head,can u imagine,hez so rude. Broke ass nigga wanna form big boy ontop person pocket,

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by francizy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

I'm not scared. Just asking incase there is a 0.1% chance I'm being inconsiderate and uncaring. No money has ever been involved in this relationship. Emotions?, yes. Thanks, I appreciate your your advice.

OP, ya bf wan use that shoe go toast another babe.. Probably a senator or governor's daughter... cheesy

Better run for your life!!! grin

Who knows, it's possible your bf is even commenting here.
5minsmadness hafa na?? You sure say no be you?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Bdemmy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stop wasting my time for questions you have obvious answers for.

You even had to create an account just because of this.

Okay my answer is this: buy d shoe, buy a gucci top to go with it then tell him not to worry about paying you back. You are doing it to reciprocate his love.

Iranu...abacha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.