Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post (33598 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by AINATOLULOPE: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Baring last minute change, President Muhammadu Buhari may likely unveil his long-awaited cabinet this week, DAILY POST has learnt.

The President has been facing public criticisms, especially from the opposition over his refusal to name his ministers three months after assuming office.

The president has been calling on Nigerians to bear with him till the end of this month to enable him pick credible persons who will work with him.

However, latest report available to DAILY POST indicates that the Department of State Services is done with the screening and the ministerial nominees might likely emerge this week.

A top presidency source hinted that the delay in the release of the ministers might not be unconnected with the fact that some persons were found wanting during the exercise.

“President Buhari is a just man who wants to get his things right. He was careful enough not to appoint anyone who might disgrace or dent his hard-earned name and reputation. The major reason for the delay was because some persons earlier nominated failed the DSS screening.

“The president believes that it is better to have the list late than to come out with some persons that would disgrace his government,” the source said.

Asked when the list would be finally unveiled, the source who would not want his name in print said before Friday.

“I can assure you that before Friday the ministerial nominees would be unveiled. The DSS is done with the screening as we speak”, he said.

On whether the list circulating in the media was truly those that might make Buhari’s cabinet, the source hinted, “you should be careful not to swallow everything you see. There are several names circulating on the social media but I urge you to wait until the president makes it public.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/21/buhari-to-unveil-ministers-this-week/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by dejavski(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
So? undecided will it make My Darling Man utd win the EPL this season undecided

Just release the damn list for once abeg.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by oganology33(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Forget that thing. The Fullness of Time is still not yet Full. Have Fun, Mr. Sole Administrator!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by AINATOLULOPE: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2015
oganology33:
Forget that thing. The Fullness of Time is still not yet Full. Have Fun, Mr. Sole Administrator!!!
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by hinwazaka: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
THE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR. THERE IS NO MINUSTERIAL LIST ANYWHERE. THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE KANGAROO TRIAL BEING INSTIGATED BY HIM AGAINST THE SENATE PRESIDENT. BEFORE WE KNOW IT, HE WILL CLAIM THAT THE SENATE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AND SO WE SHOULD ALLOW HUM RULE ALONE, TILL WHEN HE HAS CLEANSED THE GOVERNMENT OF SO CALLED ENEMIES OF THE STATE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL BELIEVE HIS RIDICULOUS LIES ARE THE GULLIBLE, MISPLACED LUNATICS WHO CALL THEMSELVES HIS SUPPORTERS

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by ba7man(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:
THE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR. THERE IS NO MINUSTERIAL LIST ANYWHERE. THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE KANGAROO TRIAL BEING INSTIGATED BY HIM AGAINST THE SENATE PRESIDENT. BEFORE WE KNOW IT, HE WILL CLAIM THAT THE SENATE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AND SO WE SHOULD ALLOW HUM RULE ALONE, TILL WHEN HE HAS CLEANSED THE GOVERNMENT OF SO CALLED ENEMIES OF THE STATE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL BELIEVE HIS RIDICULOUS LIES ARE THE GULLIBLE, MISPLACED LUNATICS WHO CALL THEMSELVES HIS SUPPORTERS
Calm down....... undecided

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by rolchi(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2015
So the DSS still went on to investigate Noise Makers? That is a pure waste of National Resources which at the moment is scarce due to the fall in oil price.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by wisenewgem(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2015
I smell Propaganda ...
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by DICKtator: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Would Fawehinmi and Femi-Fani Kayode make the list?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Aikayy: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Joniboi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Baba Nigeria please roll out the names. We have been kept in the dark for so long waiting for this list.

Hope the list satisfies all wailers.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by BCISLTD: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry rubbish speculative reporting...if I slap u people at daily trust..."barring any last changes" my foot angry

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
yea

18 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Isoni(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Was Angel Gabriel screened?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Aikayy: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
.n
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Bobbystanley(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg Unveil them let them get to work before the Economy of this nation Is reduced to notin..

What's wrong with this slow poke we call a President.

But I would be dissapointed with Buhari's list if I see same old names that has been into Nigerian politics for sometime now. We need new breeds of leaders and not names we hear everyday. We want the tomorrow's Leaders. The Future begins today

9 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by tolexy007(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin i will be so dissaponted PMB if Amechi and Fasola names are in that ministerial list, despite all their atrocities during their reign as a governor.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by ribbit: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
hinwazaka:
mumu post

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by shizzy7(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Finally,,,
The most expected list in Nigeria

No Nigerian University can Break Buhari's record of Awaiting Merit List,,,

Let's see the Saints in Nigeria...

10 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by alaoeri: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its obvious Saraki won't preside their confirmation.
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank god my name finally make the list. oya ishilove, lady f, berem and other nairaland girlz. the interview is today for my house maid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Agimor(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its okay
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by philfrey08: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Suspense.... na wa o
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by GabrielSuswam(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chai Buhari and Suspense....

Ride On My President Nothing Do.. May God guide and protect you to Lead Nigeria to our promised Land...

But if you fail I'll vote for someone else in 2019..

I ain't loyal to any pary

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by ajepako(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hopefully, Nigeria will cease to be on autopilot..

Hello: baba daura..
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by ajepako(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hopefully, Nigeria will cease to be on autopilot..

Hello: baba Daura..
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Blackavast(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Blackavast grin
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by Guyman02: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg make una no vex, na one hand I use dey type this thing. I will respond to the matter of PMBs ministerial appointment of Saints after I finish this white soup wey Calabar woman prepare for me. smiley smiley

If you chop this white soup you will find it hard to eat your wife food at home, na now I know why Calabar women are 'dangerous' everything dey inside including shaki, stockfish, towel, liver, intestine, dry fish mangala grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by kennyman2000(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay..
Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by savcy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
PMB, sir, you could have announced your ministers 1 day after your inauguration but you took your time, because you want the best for us. Don't mind some Nigerians sir, they don't know what they want. If you had announced your ministers earlier than now and they failed, they would have said you're not different from your predecessors. Proper planning must be ensured if mistakes are to be avoided.

Thank you for giving me a renewed hope in my country.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Rivers State
God bless Wike

9 Likes

Re: DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post by nationwide1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who go bet with me that Buhari go breach Nigerian constitution again as the ministers go start work before screening by the senate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.