Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest (2049 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by laplace12(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
This is the much anticipated Monday...

If you are waiting for Saraki's arrest, this lounge is for you. Sit down and calm your nerves, there is still hope grin

1 Like

Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by ricsman(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
dead at arrival

its passed 10am no news. thought the IG was supposed to receive the letter by 8am today in order to move

anyway waiting here to get info
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Takes seat grin

..With a truckload of popcorn and 50 litres of ogogoro ..
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2015
nairaland
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
I'm waiting,

Still waiting,

Now Loading.....
IG Error.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by adonbilivit: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
laplace12:

This is the much anticipated Monday...

If you are waiting for Saraki's arrest, this lounge is for you. Sit down and calm your nerves, there is still hope grin
gerrout
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by mmabubakar(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Just dey wait for the news o
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by laplace12(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
gerrout

Chill bro.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by poshstore: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
We are here
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by adonbilivit: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015
laplace12:

Chill bro. Hope still dey
see this guy o. hope? I am not praying for his arrest but justice. if he is guilty, he should face the wrath of the law but if he is not, let him be. I am chilling sha
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
see this guy o. hope? I am not praying for his arrest but justice. if he is guilty, he should face the wrath of the law but if he is not, let him be. I am chilling sha

Plantain chips or popcorn
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Andyg: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2015
VIP seat booked
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
mmabubakar:
Just dey wait for the news o

Mixes Amarula and Brandy for him .. Oh, don't mention grin
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by poshstore: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Leave this thread if you are not waiting for Sarakis arrest.
Thank you.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by StOla: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
I just dey observe.

Arrest or not, justice will be served on the high and mighty also, as the poor have always had it.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Andyg:
VIP seat booked

Make an order, sir ..
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
StOla:
I just dey observe.
..Unfortunately, lacssera, your favourite, is blocked in the fridge ..Sorry.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by adonbilivit: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Plantain chips or popcorn
he he...guguru
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
he he...guguru
Collect Kpekere first ..
..I reserve that guguru for my man, lalasticlala grin
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by yhemsy62(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2015
I dey wait o
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by yhemsy62(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Make I Sidon dey wait small small
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by StOla: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:

..Unfortunately, lacssera, your favourite, is blocked in the fridge ..Sorry.

Hahaha!

Bring am out make e dey thaw before dem go see Saraki arrest.
The guy fit don run back to Mali, the supposed country of his supposed Fulani grandfather.
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:
Takes seat grin

..With a truckload of popcorn and 50 litres of ogogoro ..
Perfect drink on a cold morning.

Pass me the jug........

1 Like

Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Pangea: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Make i spread mat,
Where is my bowl of popcorn?
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by adonbilivit: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Collect Kpekere first ..

..I reserve that guguru for my man, lalasticlala grin
y u come ask me which one I want? which attendant be this one? where your manger dey?
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Perfect drink on a cold morning.

Pass me the jug........

Correct man .. Pass me dat claro' first grin ..
..See rain o ..
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Lol!!! The way the transgender. Ngeneukwu was dancing skelewu on friday evenin,you might think Saraki will spend the weekend at Kirikiri
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
y u come ask me which one I want? which attendant be this one? where your manger dey?

Oga, you wan sack your boy? ..As I dey manage so ..

..Ministers list never show, make I know whether dem go give me P.A ..
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Come In Here If You Are Waiting For The News Of Saraki's Arrest by dunkem21(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Pangea:
Make i spread mat, Where is my bowl of popcorn?
Rushes and hands him a bowl ..
..Hot or cold drink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll Of The Day. Christmas Under Gej, Or Christmas Under Pmb / Top10 Estates In Nigeria / Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.