Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. (1400 Views)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by kingdompropty: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Contrary to the expectations of the evil supporters of APC and its evil administration, Mr. Saraki will not be touched arrested nor loose his rightfully and legally won seat.

APC will break into segments the moment Saraki is touched, and they are aware of this fact, while PDP will quickly link up with them( Sarakis faction) to hold the house by the jugular a scenario the party will not enjoy.

Over the weekend over 50 senators met in a location with more connecting on phone to discuss the Sarakis trial and the resolution was to unbundle the powers of a cabal, this everybody knows, as being behind Mr. Sarakis ordeal, Mr. President was totally given a clean sheet.

For the kids jumping about online, singing Jail, jail,jail, being docked like your role models- Jagaban is not same as a jail term as the court process could be long and tempestuous, so it isn't a straight matter of one day in court next in jail.

Senate factor.

You can be rest assured that immediately the senate reconvenes they will pass a vote of confidence on their leaders and that will put a rest of asking them to leave or vacate their position, unlike what some treacherous and wicked crying criers would want happen.

I am one of the biggest supporters of Mr. Presidents anti corruption crusade, and believe Nigerian needs to be rid of corruption and corrupt and evil leaders, but the impediments remain our own very leaders. Quick example is the head of CCT the government is using to hound Mr. Saraki still have a date with EFCC, Mr. Amaechi the face of APC also have a date with River state tribunal, The governors governor in quote recently was uncovered as the thief of the common wealth of Lagos.

I have long refused to trust any of these guy, as they all seek to further their interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by ricsman(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
thought you got the reason why he willnt be arrested

thought today will be hot but its too cold

CCT FHC and IG what's up na
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by Analysiscorner: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Let's watch.,then.
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by tomakint: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
@ OP, kindly pass me the weed you are smoking I really need to be HIGH like you this cool Mondy morning.......Saraki will not survive this week, you can quote me cool

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by Andyg: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by mmabubakar(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
I just dey watch o
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by enkay2go(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015
All these noise about saraki sef,na ministers me I dey wait for make person see road.
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by DuchessLily(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
CHANGE is so full of drama undecided embarassed.... Pls we didn't vote them in to act drama 4 us jare ...da clock is ticking
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by tuniski: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
This mockery by Code of Conduct Bureau will soon make a hero out of Saraki. APC on a mission to self destruct and quickly too. I am enjoying the comedy. Thank God the PDP has deepened our democracy therefore nigerians are simply demanding rule of law and due process! Change is a fraud as given by APC

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Lets see
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by kingdompropty: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Many lying liers will not sleep tonight, because the IG seem to have travelled out. All of these government officials must be thoroughly probed, plus Mr. President who didn't declare a correct asset.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by kingdompropty: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Breaking news......... another news the appeal court have stopped his arrest......
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by kingdompropty: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Joseph Daoudu seem to be lecturing the Tribunal Chairman.
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by MisterLongman(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
Contrary to the expectations of the evil supporters of APC and its evil administration, Mr. Saraki will not be touched arrested nor loose his rightfully and legally won seat.

APC will break into segments the moment Saraki is touched, and they are aware of this fact, while PDP will quickly link up with them( Sarakis faction) to hold the house by the jugular a scenario the party will not enjoy.

Over the weekend over 50 senators met in a location with more connecting on phone to discuss the Sarakis trial and the resolution was to unbundle the powers of a cabal, this everybody knows, as being behind Mr. Sarakis ordeal, Mr. President was totally given a clean sheet.

For the kids jumping about online, singing Jail, jail,jail, being docked like your role models- Jagaban is not same as a jail term as the court process could be long and tempestuous, so it isn't a straight matter of one day in court next in jail.

Senate factor.

You can be rest assured that immediately the senate reconvenes they will pass a vote of confidence on their leaders and that will put a rest of asking them to leave or vacate their position, unlike what some treacherous and wicked crying criers would want happen.

I am one of the biggest supporters of Mr. Presidents anti corruption crusade, and believe Nigerian needs to be rid of corruption and corrupt and evil leaders, but the impediments remain our own very leaders. Quick example is the head of CCT the government is using to hound Mr. Saraki still have a date with EFCC, Mr. Amaechi the face of APC also have a date with River state tribunal, The governors governor in quote recently was uncovered as the thief of the common wealth of Lagos.

I have long refused to trust any of these guy, as they all seek to further their interest.
So why are you defending saraki then?..... You see mr. Man, two wrongs can never make a right.

Nothing gives me joy than seeing this useless politicians being at loggerheads because as long as they are on the same page, they will continue to swindle the majority through mutual understanding. So I don't in any way feel sorry for the man. Let them continue hound themselves one by one as everybody get their own time.

Even the Tinubu they keep shouting whenever saraki name comes up should long have been dealt with, had it been gej's govt. was proactive instead of being reactive by releasing that yeye documentary they gave to dokpesi.

I felt great inside when pdp had their internal turmoil but even felt much better when apc's started. I likened this scenario to the tower of babel story.... Let them continue to speak different languages, its going to be the masses gain in the long run......

As for those tinubu vs saraki supporters, I can only feel sorry for them because the duo are both the same with one notable similarity. One has lagos in his purse while the other has kwara in his pockets...

To those calling saraki greedy and over ambitious, what should we call Tinubu. I'm not saying what saraki did is good or bad but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. True, saraki may be greedy and over ambitious but I doubt if he is half as greedy and over ambitious as Tinubu..

Bunch of self-serving politicos
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by stoneaustin(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingdompropty:

Senate factor.

who is these Orubebe talking??
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by kingdompropty: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=stoneaustin post=38232897]

who is these Orubebe talking?

The last time I checked Nigerians enjoy freedom of speech.

The tribunal has gone ahead and Mr. Senate President is free.
Re: Why Saraki Will Not Be Arrested Today Or This Week. by stoneaustin(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=kingdompropty post=38233052][/quote]

your freedom of speech does not mean you should misinform people! and for your info, Mr. Senate President isn't off the hook yet cos the court of appeal has given the code of conduct tribunal a go ahead and Mr. Senate President has been mandated to show up tomorrow at the CCT.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Achieving Biafra / For Those Calling Tonyebarcanista Names, Please Read This / Live Video Updates On IPOB Protest Along PH Aba Expressway, Rumukwurushi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.