Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal (795 Views)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by shiinihost: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
News just In has it that the senate president, Bukola saraki has just filed a petition against the CCT in the court of Appeal.

This puts an entirely new twist to the situation. Now the two courts would have to wait for the judgement from the court of appeal before any further procedures are continued.

So, saraki might not honour the invitation today....or ever.

Interesting.

Source: TVC News.
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by dabigwalls: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
shiinihost:
News just In has it that the senate president, Bukola saraki has just filed a petition against the CCT in the court of Appeal.

This puts an entirely new twist to the situation. Now the two courts would have to wait for the judgement from the court of appeal before any further procedures are continued.

So, saraki might not honour the invitation today....or ever.

Interesting.

Source: TVC News.

Interesting
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by shiinihost: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
dabigwalls:

Interesting

i say this case would just die a natural death.
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Meanwhile wety go come be my headache?
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by Andyg: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki, I hereby sentence u 13years in prison. Barawo
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by Andyg: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki, I hereby sentence u to 13years in prison. Barawo
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by tomakint: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
@Op, stop spreading rumours.........it is too early for that, a competent court is about commencing a serious criminal case (going into billions of dollars) and you are talking of Court of Appeal.....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by shiinihost: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
@Op, stop spreading rumours.........it is too early for that, a competent court is about commencing a serious criminal case (going into billions of dollars) and you are talking of Court of Appeal.....

But The court of Appeal is superior to the 'credible court' AND WOULD DECIDE IF THE COURT WOULD TAKE OVER THE CASE OR NOT. cool
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is a disgrace. He can try to avoid his criminal prosecution but he must go down along with all other thieves. His trying to evade the main issue is a confirmation of his guilt.
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by shiinihost: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki is a disgrace. He can try to avoid his criminal prosecution but he must go down along with all other thieves. His trying to evade the main issue is a confirmation of his guilt.

the thieves are just playing smart....but nemesis must catch up with them. Honourable senate president for that matter....smh for Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Takes Case To Court Of Appeal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
shiinihost:

the thieves are just playing smart....but nemesis must catch up with them. Honourable senate president for that matter....smh for Nigeria.
Which honorable? Abeg remove dt title

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine / Breaking News: Chief Falea Just released this afternoon - Channelstv / Nigerians React To Saraki's Reception Of #thelist On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.