Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola (35166 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians / Comedian Ali Baba Takes A Dig At Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by davidque007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
i never knew Aregbesola had a private jet! this is day light robbery of the people of Osun state. what a pity
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by dammytosh: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why on earth will Osun State have a Private Jet ?

That is one of the poorest state in Nigeria.

Guess they sold one of Tinubu's Jet to him by force and create an avenue for him not to account for 5Billion a year. since it will appear on the books as cost of maintenance.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by enitiObanke(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
We are simply too lazy to do any research of our own,....and Ali Baba a 'celebrity' who should know more is simply misinforming our gullible youths....
Aregbesola does not own a private jet, neither does the Government of the State of Osun own one. Yes, Aregbesola's govt bought and operates a chopper, in the name of the state government, not in his own name. But even that is a misplaced priority.
I do not hold brief for Rauf, I am from Osun state, but I speak truth to authority wherever and whenever. Aregbe began his 2nd term in August/October 2014,....till date he doesn't have commissioners. In a way, that helps the state save a lot on over head for political office holders, and their retinue of aids, not counting luxury official vehicles....
I still refuse to believe that Aregbe hasnt earned a dime in salaries since he began to owe Osun civil servants, until the state ministry of finance makes public official documents to back up that claim it remains mere propaganda to the discerning.
Osun is where it is 2day because our leaders didn't priotise wisely. What does Osun state need an airport for? Osogbo(d state capital) is at most 95km to ibadan, 150km to Ilorin, and like 130km to akure. Ibadan, Ilorin and akure all have functional airports which are largely (90%) comatose due to their proximity to MMIA Lagos, thus all 3 airports are not viable commercially. So, what does Osun need an airport for?
A state that cannot generate enough in internally generated revenue (IGR) to pay its workforce, a state that won't survive economically for a single month if the monthly largess from Abuja dries up has no business buying a helicopter, under any guise.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by aspirebig: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by HaneefahRN(f): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
enitiObanke:
We are simply too lazy to do any research of our own,....and Ali Baba a 'celebrity' who should know more is simply misinforming our gullible youths....
Aregbesola does not own a private jet, neither does the Government of the State of Osun own one. Yes, Aregbesola's govt bought and operates a chopper, in the name of the state government, not in his own name. But even that is a misplaced priority.
I do not hold brief for Rauf, I am from Osun state, but I speak truth to authority wherever and whenever. Aregbe began his 2nd term in August/October 2014,....till date he doesn't have commissioners. In a way, that helps the state save a lot on over head for political office holders, and their retinue of aids, not counting luxury official vehicles....
I still refuse to believe that Aregbe hasnt earned a dime in salaries since he began to owe Osun civil servants, until the state ministry of finance makes public official documents to back up that claim it remains mere propaganda to the discerning.
Osun is where it is 2day because our leaders didn't priotise wisely. What does Osun state need an airport for? Osogbo(d state capital) is at most 95km to ibadan, 150km to Ilorin, and like 130km to akure. Ibadan, Ilorin and akure all have functional airports which are largely (90%) comatose due to their proximity to MMIA Lagos, thus all 3 airports are not viable commercially. So, what does Osun need an airport for?
A state that cannot generate enough in internally generated revenue (IGR) to pay its workforce, a state that won't survive economically for a single month if the monthly largess from Abuja dries up has no business buying a helicopter, under any guise.
Wa gbayi my bro! The main problem is that the govt doesn't know what priority means and mismanagement of the resources at hand. And he put too much wood in the fire at the same time not considering the financial implications.
Private jet or not 'wc I dn't blive', all I know is the people should be paid their salaries, haba after receiving the bail-out still nothing yet, although they claim to have paid some workers. Now he is declaring a free train ride to convey people for salah, people who neva know wetin dem go use celebrate that sallah or even survive afterwards. And he is going about gallivanting about, while his people are suffering and 'dying'. There izzzz God o.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by CSTR2: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
I think he meant okorocha.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Shebarh(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
ajepako:

We citizens can judge them before God:
With stones hurled at them..
Jungle justice
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hammefeez:

Big english is not a yardstick to measure inteligence but a mere show of owning a dictionary.
Your foolishnesssssss is like air 'ever present' why would you write such long rubish without even give the post a second thought? For your infomation..... There is nothing like private jet in Osun. Ali baba did not mention Osun. Aregbe nor Osun did not bought private jet. If you think i am wrong, just bring your evidence or else don't quote me if you dont want to waste

Hey mister stray thing or kid,

I don't like lowlives and serial brain dead classless things to meddle in my affairs. Pls steer and stay clear off my business. Be warned!!! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by kunzaar83(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Spam2:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xrSsNISvCrU/Vf_WXpypFQI/AAAAAAAAElk/LwLxr1d0KMw/s1600/aregbesola.PNG[/img]this is the highest level of irresponsiblity, this man needs to be sacked..... These are the ppl that CCT should be after not ppl like saraki

Comedian Ali Baba has taken a swipe at Gov. Rauf Aregbesola for spending billions annually in the maintainance of his Gulfstream private jet yet he couldn't pay his workers.
Gov, Aregbesola is yet to respond as at press time

http://yesreport..com/2015/09/ali-baba-takes-swipe-at-aregbesola.html?m=1

Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by kunzaar83(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Spam2:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xrSsNISvCrU/Vf_WXpypFQI/AAAAAAAAElk/LwLxr1d0KMw/s1600/aregbesola.PNG[/img]

Comedian Ali Baba has taken a swipe at Gov. Rauf Aregbesola for spending billions annually in the maintainance of his Gulfstream private jet yet he couldn't pay his workers.

this is the highest level of irresponsiblity, this man needs to be sacked..... These are the ppl that CCT should be after not ppl like saraki
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by j4sure(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its really unfair workers are dyeing you are maintaining private Jet if the News is actually true
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Blakjewelry:
It is called foolishness of the highest order. Na borno state government dey build mini skyscraper for Abuja worth billions on to see the state among the state the need bailout. It seems gej administration is the one that being putting these guys in check before
That state is even lucky Jona and NOI are no longer in charge because the debt the governor incurred for some irrelevant things is more than the statuary allocation can support. Buhari know why he is giving bail out. The jet he was fly during campaign needs to be pay for
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
To think Ekiti people were foolish to vote out fayemi #fountain of knowledge! Fayose isn't this heartless!
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Ilekeh(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aregbesola needs to follow Saraki to court.

His case is beyond me.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by djmask(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
How are we sure he meant Aregbesola? So many Governors are owing and so many Governors have private Jets.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by CountryObserver: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Spam2:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xrSsNISvCrU/Vf_WXpypFQI/AAAAAAAAElk/LwLxr1d0KMw/s1600/aregbesola.PNG[/img]

The jester is either an ignorant or mischief personified.
Osun government procured one helicopter fir air surveillance in 2013, and 20 Armoured Personnel Carrier early 2014. To a long way, this step nipped crime in the bud in Osun; thus marking the state one of the most crime free in the country.

The inability of the state government to pay salary emanated from the mess Jonathan plunged the country so that more than twenty states cannot pay salaries of workers, including the Federal government under Gooluck Jonathan, a kinsman of Ali Baba. It's just some days ago that Buhari ordered that outstanding salaries of Federal civil servants be paid.
Ali Baba should be man enough to express his personal take on Aregbesola or anybody. The Warri jester should stop shooting his mouth anyhow today because we will remind him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by jonnieoneng: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
I FEEL VERY SAD WHEN EVER SUCH ATTITUDE SUCH AS PIETY IS BEING DISPLAYED BY ROGUES FUNDS EMBEZZLERS AND TREASURY LOOTERS.THIS IS THE SAME MAN WHO WILL WEAR SOKOTO BALE SHOTA AS IF HE IS A SAINT AND HE CAN OWE WORKERS FOR 7MONTHS YET MAINTAIN A PRIVATE JET.SO WHY ARE PEOPLE CRITICIZING BUKOLA SARAKI THERE ARE GREATER ROGUES OUT THERE WHO NNED TO BE INVESTIGATED INSTEAD OF THE UNWARRANTED ATTACK ON SAI BUKKY
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by DocAdray(f): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
walearoy:
Correct Man,

Speaking the mind of the people.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by cccxxiii: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is just a deliberate ploy to misinform the public...

Osun is not the only state owing workers. 23 states are owing workers as we speak.

The post never made reference to any particular Governor.

Seems any thread with Aregbesola will make front page.

Nigerians, you can make your point without cursing.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Myde4naija(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Can someone tell this governor to stop wasting our money.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by operandus(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
loomer:
As osun state people no complain, who be me to talk?
Wetin quancaern me?
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Vikkie14: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tho he bn pryng for to change for beta bt e b like say d hot-curse wey angryn & starved ppl e dey curse am plenty than d prayer on hm. I wish ppl stop cursing to allow prayer work on hmm
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by gbeseun(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
That show the level of Ali baba stupidity and frugalness,so do you expect aregbesola to be moving around the country with his legs,or because of PDP callousness he should start travelling to Abuja by road,how many poor people has Ali baba helped in his life to start complaining of others,
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by deetomee: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
95% of Nigerians are gullible that one begins to question their intellect as individuals, of which most of them have passed through the 4 walls of school. They chanted this man during his electioneering rants even after he messed up the first time, Saying that he has apologied. Osun people should deal with for the next 8 years, infact forever till he meets his ancestors. Mtcheeew! You people voted him; enjoy the baggages he comes with.
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
CountryObserver:

Osun government procured one helicopter fir air surveillance in 2013, and 20 Armoured Personnel Carrier early 2014. To a long way, this step nipped crime in the bud in Osun; thus marking the state one of the most crime free in the country.

The inability of the state government to pay salary emanated from the mess Jonathan plunged the country so that more than twenty states cannot pay salaries of workers, including the Federal government under Gooluck Jonathan, a kinsman of Ali Baba. It's just some days ago that Buhari ordered that outstanding salaries of Federal civil servants be paid.
Ali Baba should be man enough to express his personal take on Aregbesola or anybody. The Warri jester should stop shooting his mouth anyhow today because we will remind him tomorrow.
So Jonathan made your state not to pay salary last month .na wah some people brain need reset I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm an apc supporter but e no go well with aregbe bastard and Ajimobi weyrey

Worthless governors
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by kaka74: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
CountryObserver:

Ali bana was refering to rochas but u re very stupid to say dat GEj is d reason u they re owing pple in osun in fact u re more dan stupid for making dat statement u re a hipoloi
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
When PDP was there for 7 and a half years the only tangible thing they did back then was the construction of RingRoad.They installed traffic lights in the state capital on the eve of elections
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by sparkwil(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
Ali baba should not blame aregberascal
It was osun people dat voted him
It was APC dat gave him ticket
Watch pple defend him on this thread still

They are all infected with the apc virus
Which attacks the brain and renders one incapable of reasoning

grin grin cheesy

And what are the symptoms of the PDP virus grin
Re: Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola by ststyreal(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2015
tunapius:
ow wil ur hatred stop his atm card frm working? undecided
Just may be, who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Queen-like Attire / What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.