Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

God's Design - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Design (374 Views)

Why Did God Design MAN With BRAIN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Design by overcomersfaith(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
These group of people are judge harshly especially among Christian which am once a partaker but with the help of the Holy Spirit, I realize it is a painful state to be and often times they are helpless and to cover up their weakness and ignorance, they blaspheme against God and the Holy things through words and action as well. (I beg to stop here because this is not where am zeroing in for today).

Beloved, being called by God to minister in any capacity is something we must be grateful for but must not allow any iota of pride to take over us. God designed us to function in different capacity. We are different parts that made up the whole (Jesus Christ the Savior of the whole world). None of us must feel more important than the other (1 Cor 1: 4-10).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: God's Design by donTbone(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=overcomersfaith post=38231877]These group of people are judge harshly especially among Christian which am once a partaker but with the help of the Holy Spirit, I realize it is a painful state to be and often times they are helpless and to cover up their weakness and ignorance, they blaspheme against God and the Holy things through words and action as well. (I beg to stop here because this is not where am zeroing in for today).

seriously don't get that! angry
Re: God's Design by overcomersfaith(f): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good day donTbone.

Can you avail an answer to this question, are you born again? Your answer will help me to know which angle to take when responding to your question.

Thank you.
Re: God's Design by donTbone(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
overcomersfaith:
Good day donTbone.

Can you avail an answer to this question, are you born again? Your answer will help me to know which angle to take when responding to your question.

Thank you.
YES, I am undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Christians Canvas Soles For Destruction / Responding To God’s Holiness / Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.