Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure (21009 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
SLEEPING BULL DOG JUST WOKE UP...
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Atmmachine(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
muhyeenisce:
some one in otueke forming americana

I love you so much.
You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
People always ask me when i will be returning to Nigeria, my answer to them is "Never".
You have your president who wasted time in declaring his assets and when he finally did, he declared a false asset.
Why not go arrest the president first before arresting innocent civil servants ??

I will forever remain a slave in America where there is law & orderliness than come back to my home country where every rich man is above the law.

What's the outcome of Amechi's trial ??What of Sariki ?? Not guilty.
This people will go to court just to deceive ignorant Nigerians and at the end of the day, they will go home free.
Nigeria is just cursed.
cursed big time my brother...very cursed enclosure called nigeria... angry angry angry...and it is so annoying to know the country is filled with many robots who cant think beyond party and tribal sentiments... angry angry angry...i cant stand the madness in this country...we would keep turning round in circles until we realize we are so foolish... angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by kobe79: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry.
You don't belong here.

i lnow. u belong in america but which ghetto u dey? na plate u dey wash abi dead body?
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by maximilian19(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrRobot:
Bubu's body language has finally gotten to Kano

dude leave dat one, we know all those tricks, since saraki issue wat to raise wave, dey find ppl to hold hand, them no see buhari dat declare to different asset?, them no see fahsola, kwankwaso who took kano state 300bn, na civil servents.

Make them try another mean, this way don block.

I cannot be fooled like so many APC worshipper, who don't have the fore eyes to see, the truth.

Buhari find another reasonable means, if u can't, ask ur herdsmen to direct u, d way dey direct ur cows.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by daddychelsea(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
People always ask me when i will be returning to Nigeria, my answer to them is "Never".
You have your president who wasted time in declaring his assets and when he finally did, he declared a false asset.
Why not go arrest the president first before arresting innocent civil servants ??

I will forever remain a slave in America where there is law & orderliness than come back to my home country where every rich man is above the law.

This people will go to court just to deceive ignorant Nigerians and at the end of the day, they will go home free.
Nigeria is just cursed.I so much like dis ur post
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
Motion supported....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by gateleo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

Abegiii Keep your mouth sh.t.... Which America you dey? Keep on deceiving yourself....Instead of you praying for our dear Country... you sit for your brown roof house they curse our dear country....

God Bless Nigeria....
Nigeria shall be great again.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Eziachi: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
America you now live and loved was not built through innuendo and conspiracy theory.
They made it happen. Every nation leadership do not come by accident but through the actions of the people. Hence every nation deserved the leadership they get.
Giving up is not an option.
For example, where did you get the fact that the president wasted time in declaring his asset and what was the stipulated time? What evidence have you that he declared a false asset?
Can you publish what you regarded as his real?
In America, there are those that still of the believe that Obama is a moslem or that he was born in Kenya including the one that wants to be president (Trump).He showed them his birth certificate and they said it was fake as if they were the one to issued the real one to know.
So you are not alone.

2 Likes

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by muhyeenisce(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

I love you so much.
You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet.
oldman u re sited
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by fanex: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
please remain where you are and stay off nairaland.
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by yuskel(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
Now you are an American right?
After their fore fathers had laboured to create a sane society.
Why are you trying to reap where you did not soe?
The earlier you have a rethink and return to your fatherland to contribute your quota in order to make it a better place the better for you. angry
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
Now you are an American right?
After their fore fathers had laboured to create a sane society.
Why are you trying to reap where you did not soe?
The earlier you have a rethink and return to your fatherland to contribute your quota in order to make it a better place the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by friends4ever(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE USA, I LOVE USA.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by ldpele(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Has the CCT chairman answer to the bribery case leveled against him @EFCC? I can't be satisfied with these arraignment of civil servants & SP.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

People in Nigeria are better than me ??
grin
Even cleaners in America earns more than a bank manager in Nigeria.
Lol
You will die in poverty.
You will die in poverty! how much is your pay check cum rag,post it and i will post mine i swear
I don't live in America,i go there to shop
I bet you can not afford a flight ticket back to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Atmmachine(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
kobe79:

i lnow. u belong in america but which ghetto u dey? na plate u dey wash abi dead body?

Sorry.
Dumb ass.
The people who wash plates here are 10 times richer than your family.
I can give you a visit visa to come wash plate here for only 7 months & you will become a millionaire instantly.
How is that ??
I'm not joking.
Send me a mail if you're serious.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by kobe79: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry.
Dumb ass.
The people who wash plates here are 10 times richer than your family.
I can give you a visit visa to come wash plate here for only 7 months & you will become a millionaire instantly.
How is that ??
I'm not joking.
Send me a mail if you're serious.

my family will rather be a king in their father land than a slave in ur america

2 Likes

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Ephemmm: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

If Nigeria is cursed as you have said, I think you brain is cursed too, no offence: This is so because 'An activist is not the man who found out that the water has been polluted, but the man who purifies the polluted water'.

You know the problem of Nigeria, you have the fact that PMB declared false assets likewise Amaechi and Saraki: all you could do is to open you mouth before thinking instead of showing us how far you have gone to ameliorate this situation.

You can die and rot in America, who cares? Afterall, there are millions of youths who are resoundingly doing better than you here in all ramifications.

God cursed bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Abagworo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
I love the way Nigeria is going. Political office will no longer be attractive in the nearest future and anyone that aspires to serve will be ready to sacrifice.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Eziachi: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
friends4ever:

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE USA, I LOVE USA.
Really?
Real Americans may chose to differ, especially those unarmed citizens shot down each day by the police.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by mdmudy: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
mr america,why bother to come to ur homeland when you lacked relevanc,better stay back and contiue to be a slave,while we change the course of events for a better nigeria.God bless nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by eligibility: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
idolda:
Buhari body odour is working.

Its unfortunate having people like you on platform. Its as if you don't have an agbalagba @ home.

How dare you abuse someone of that calibre ?
Please adjust your way.

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by babadem2much(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
EVILFOREST:
May GOD punish the PDP and those who have truncated effective democracy and Harmony in NIGERIA.

Amen jare Evilforest where u been dey kwanu?
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by templegate: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
It is the season of assets delaration.......or acquisition

Pls see this.....in the City Centre a beg

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by ogalawyer(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

OK.
Lol.
I never expected that from a Nigerian.
Not needing someone in their country ;DD
Why would people wanna go to Nigeria ??
A country where a bank manager is payed the amount of money being played to cleaners here.
Go to hell with your country.
ok
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by Atmmachine(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
kobe79:

my family will rather be a king in their father land than a slave in ur america

No.
You family will be poverty stricken in their father land.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by maestroz: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

what is dis one saying?

stay back na. when earthquake and tsunami happen, don't just dare return because $1 would then have equalled N1.

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by fineguy11(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.
pls remain a slave in america and keep wiping the white men˝s ass...ur kinds are in nigeria trying to salvage wats left of this nation,u˝re busy being a slave.....c.oward..

1 Like

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by ooshinibos: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

I fell your pain bruv ....Nigeria is for rascals and land of the disorderly they ,
I was planning to come to Nigeria but am changing my mind , I will sell all the land I have bought ..and may be relocate to Orlando ..similar way to Nigeria in same way
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by rusher14: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

No.
You family will be poverty stricken in their father land.

Atm, Please can you kindly tell where in the States you live and what you do for a living?

Some might misunderstand what you really mean.

Perhaps, you might be the one misunderstanding.
Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by ooshinibos: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
templegate:
It is the season of assets delaration.......or acquisition

Pls see this.....in the City Centre a beg

price please

Re: Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure by actoor(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigeria is just cursed.

Did you mean : Your Family are Cursed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 94th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.