Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase (2599 Views)

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases / CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by tolexy007(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), has ordered the
Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, to arrest
and bring the Senate President, Bukola Saraki before the
Tribunal on Tuesday, by 10am. Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Danladi Umar, gave the
ruling on Monday, after Saraki for the second time, failed
to show up before the Tribunal.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-news-produce-saraki-in-24hrs-cct-orders-igp-arase/
Cc: Lalasticlala, Afam4eva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by faaiz4ever(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by examhall(f): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by BALLOSKI: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good!

as that ordinary judge no wan fear saraki, saraki don de fare am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by tomakint: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Since Saraki preferred dramatical role in this movie, he shall soon dance na.ked at the market square, I have said it that Saraki can not survive this week. His total disregard for a constituted authority as the CCT is a slap on our democracy, moreso, he was given ample opportunity to come clear his name...... he brought all these drama upon himself through his inordinate ambition.
Cc: TonyeBarcanista grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by supersonic(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why is this man afraid of facing this small tribunal? Sebi he said he is not guilty,why did he go for an injunction in an appeal court. Elese NSA nigbati ti enikankan o le(criminal dey run wen nobody dey pursue am)
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Matters arising...
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by myqel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Toothless dogs just dey bark around undecided
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin grin saraki see ya life?
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by NyscBobo: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
okkk
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Young4jose: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki.......! Saraki...........!! Saraki.........!!! Hw many times did I called ur Name......? Can U pls tell Nigerians Y u're running frm ur sins...........#
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by McCarlito(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
The C.C.T. And Saraki just dey remind me of Prof. Jega of Inec and Prof Orubebe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
A
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Runaway: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Working for the pay masters......... Saraki will over come. APC fighting themselves and others since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by MrPeterson(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Let's wait and see .

I dey look
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by hinwazaka: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Runaway:
Working for the pay masters......... Saraki will over come. APC fighting themselves and others since 1914.
Last week this useless judge delivered the same judgement. what happened to the supposed warrant that was never delivered. The CCB claim that due to the lateness of the hour they decided to reverse a ruling without the knowledge of the plaintiff and the audience. Now once more the COWARD of a judge has restarted the play. DANLADI USMAN IS A COWARD AND NOTHING MORE.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Hero10001: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki, no show up oh. Na gra gra dem dey do.
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
Since Saraki preferred dramatical role in this movie, he shall soon dance na.ked at the market square, I have said it that Saraki can not survive this week. His total disregard for a constituted authority as the CCT is a slap on our democracy, moreso, he was given ample opportunity to come clear his name...... he brought all these drama upon himself through his inordinate ambition.
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
if he is not guilty why is he avoiding trial? his time is up. I see him in jail very very soon. the Senate had better distance themselves from this show of shame by getting him impeached. NOBODY is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by free2ryhme: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki fought Jonathan not because of corruption but the fact that Jonathan allowed some people to be corrupt or stolen more than him as senate leader. Saraki hate impunity as long as he is above the law and untouchable by the government. A leader do not behave like a tout by sleeping in the car to rig election. He is used to the days of impunity in his former party and he is on the way back. NPN once told your dad that Presidency is not for sale to the highest bidder.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by rusher14: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't understand this.

Saraki in seeking public office filled out forms documenting his assets. In other words, he recognises the authority that is CCB and its Tribunal.

Based on variations, he's been asked to come explain the discrepancies. For some strange reason, he doesn't recognise the same agency whose authority he previously acknowledged.

What truly gwan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by laplace12(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
rusher14:
I don't understand this.

Saraki in seeking public office filled out forms documenting his assets. In other words, he recognises the authority that is CCB and it's Tribunal.

Based on variations, he's been asked to come explain the discrepancies. For some strange reason, he doesn't recognise the same agency whose authority he previously acknowledged.

What truly gwan?

The problem is not CCB but the corrupt judge that refused to honor EFCC invitation.
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by rusher14: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
laplace12:

The problem is not CCB but the corrupt judge that refused to honor EFCC invitation.

Is this coming from his lawyers?

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by laplace12(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
rusher14:

Is this coming from his lawyers?

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Gbawe: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
supersonic:
Why is this man afraid of facing this small tribunal? Sebi he said he is not guilty,why did he go for an injunction in an appeal court. Elese NSA nigbati ti enikankan o le(criminal dey run wen nobody dey pursue am)

He is afraid because he knows he is finished as Senate president, and may even land in jail, if found guilty. I don't think he will even be allowed to step down voluntarily at this stage and after all he has done to embarrass the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Victortee1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
Saraki Is only buying time! U'll say I said it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by ignis: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buhari's handiwork
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by 5starmilitant: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki if I hear say you come out! Just Leave them jare, very soon body go tell them........
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Adesiji77: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Act 2, Scene 2 cool
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by Gbawe: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Indeed. The bottom line is that sanity should be restored asap. I must admit that it appears I misunderstood you. Anyway, Buhari needs opposition voices so I would encourage objective posters, entirely about the good governance of Nigeria as you appear to be these days, to keep highlighting his failings.
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by tomakint: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. The bottom line is that sanity should be restored asap. I must admit that it appears I misunderstood you. Anyway, Buhari needs opposition voices so I would encourage objective posters, entirely about the good governance of Nigeria as you appear to be these days, to keep highlighting his failings.
At least we have a common ground here for the good of our democracy despite our political differences....this is how intellectuals roll. Saraki is toast
Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by 1zynnvn(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Season of probes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. / See Senator Ben Bruce' Epic Reaction To CBN Ban On ATM Cards Abroad / My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.