Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia (16699 Views)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by midolian(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2016
SENATOR Clifford Ordia, PDP, Edo Central said on Thursday, that if  Senate President Bukola Saraki was convicted and removed by the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP would produce his successor.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu

Speaking with Vanguard, Senator Ordia who described the ongoing trial of Senator Saraki as a political persecution, said that in a true democracy, this will not  happen.

According to him, the PDP senators are waiting with keen interest as events unfold, saying that the PDP Senators have resolved to throw their weights behind the Senate President.

Senator Ordia said, “PDP will produce the next Senate President if Senate President Bukola Saraki is removed. We are behind him; what is going on at CCT is political persecution and this is not allowed in any democracy. We will win, we have the number to produce the next Senate President.

“PDP Senators are waiting with keen interest, we are solidly behind him, In a democracy, the Executive does not choose who should be the Senate President, this is what the 8th Senate has done by getting its own presiding officer. By singling out Saraki to punish is unacceptable, we will stand by him.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/cct-pdp-will-produce-sarakis-successor-if-senator-ordia/

Can this happen? grin grin

Will this be allowed to happen? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by omenka(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2016
It would be easier for a whale to be transported from Maiduguri to Lagos in a Kaka Marwa than for PDP to produce the next SP.

Nonsense talk as usual.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by arewafederation: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2016
With the few Judases in APC, I think it is possible.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by lordcornel(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Hit like if you want pdp to produce the next senate president and hit share if you think APC will trample on their dream..

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by midolian(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2016
The same man that said PDP senators are behind
Saraki and as such won't let anything happen to him
is the same man planning his replacement if something happens to him grin grin

What a wicked world! grin

omenka:
It would be easier for a whale to be transported from Maiduguri to Lagos in a Kaka Marwa than for PDP to produce the next SP.

Nonsense talk as usual.

Assuming it works, is it the keke marwa you want to kill or the whale? Cos one of them must die b4 they get to Lagos

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by ellechrystal(f): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
What a wicked world grin
it is called politics

6 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nebuchadnezar: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2016
[s]
omenka:

Nonsense talk as usual.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

just like it's easier for buhari to finish 50 liters of burukutu in 20 minutes than pdp producing DSP in Apc administration.

mr man you don't know anything so just Sharap and get out

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by seliaju(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2016
These politicians are the same, their political party not withstanding

8 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nebuchadnezar: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:

What a wicked world! grin
He's talking about if the inevitable happens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by midolian(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

He's talking about if the inevitable happens

So he knows the inevitable can happen and he ran his mouth anyhow saying All PDP senators are behind him and won't let anything happen to him...as if they have the power to 'merely' adjourn a case in the court of law grin

9 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nebuchadnezar: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
So he knows the inevitable can happen and he ran his mouth anyhow saying All PDP senators are behind him and won't let anything happen to him...as if they have the power to 'merely' adjourn a case in the court of law grin

it's called plan B

trust me if saraki goes down hmmmm pdp will be needing only 10-11 senators from apc to claim the leadership and you know it's possible cool

11 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by olasmith10(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
I honestly blv something is wrong mentally with some of our so called senators. Political bigotry has reduced their capacity to reason rationally, even at this top and important level...

5 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by midolian(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

it's called plan B

trust me if saraki goes down hmmmm pdp will be needing only 10-11 senators from apc to claim the leadership and you know it's possible cool
I think its impossible..This time, it ll be easier to get 20Senators from PDP join APC than just 1 from APC join the PDP grin

6 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Aufbauh(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
If the PDP like let them produce the Senate President General for all we care.
Bubu has taught us that the Senate chamber is a weak institution and can be sideline any day for the good of the people. After all what value has Saraki brought to the table either in APC or Nigeria as a whole since his inordinate assumption to the chair.

Make dem leave matter for Mathias abeggi...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nebuchadnezar: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
I think its impossible..This time, it ll be easier to get 20Senators from PDP join APC than 2 from APC join the PDP grin

you're running away from reality grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Flexherbal(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Funny politicians. Whoever breaks the law will be punished. Whether a president or a farmer.
Nobody is above the law.

2 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
I think its impossible..This time, it ll be easier to get 20Senators from PDP join APC than 2 from APC join the PDP grin

Haha! Your post made me laugh so early in the morning. There is no way APC can retain that seat if Saraki leaves. There are senators of the APC who will throw their lot behind a PDP senator just to spite the party's leadership.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Kayendy(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Person never die yet and una wan share him property... naija I hail una

1 Like

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Bawsse(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2016
PDP!!!
DREAMERS!!

1 Like

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by iyb(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Apc are the ruling party now it will be a political blunder for an apc Senator to support pdp and all those Senators showing their support for saraki will pull back and leave him the moment things south. Politicians are like whores loyalty is a luxury they can't afford

4 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by 989900: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Speaking with Vanguard, Senator Ordia who described the ongoing trial of Senator Saraki as a political persecution, said that in a true democracy, this will not happen.

Pass me that joint you'r smoking Senator.

2 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by vedaxcool(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Cellaki is a blueprint for other APC senators. Let the wise listen.

2 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by teemanbastos(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2016
They say... You said you will fight corruption but which corruption is being foughr?

Again after saraki is being quizzed.. They say.. This is witch hunting..

Then what do dese ppl want?

2 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by midolian(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Haha! Your post made me laugh so early in the morning. There is no way APC can retain that seat if Saraki leaves. There are senators of the APC who will throw their lot behind a PDP senator just to spite the party's leadership.
You are not conversant with today's politics grin

2 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
You are not conversant with today's politics grin
All right then, time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2016
arewafederation:
With the few Judases in APC, I think it is possible.
Exactly! If all PDP senators vote as a block and Saraki out to spite his party directs his loyalists to vote for the PDP candidate, its definitely a possibility

3 Likes

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Yes that might be true but there are also serious political consequences for those senators and they are aware of this.

1 Like

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by modath(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
omenka:

Nonsense talk as usual.

Kikikiki... Menks of life!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ayaf laff nearly choke ooo!!

Analogy to badt! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by tuniski: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2016
midolian:
I think its impossible..This time, it ll be easier to get 20Senators from PDP join APC than just 1 from APC join the PDP grin

U seem not to get it. Our democracy is 16yrs and the three arms of govt today are asserting their independence. It would have been unheard of for saraki to have emerged and even still standing had it been of old, with open disdain by PMB/APC. Left or right apc is the loser on saraki's case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by modath(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
bejeiodus:

You are not getting it, the "beautiful" thing about this is that anyone that flouts the party' s directive will have "apako" nacked on hin head! They ALL have too many skeletons in their wondurob...

Do I support that? I can't even say, but that is the nature of naija politics!!

1 Like

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Yes that might be true but there are also serious political consequences for those senators and they are aware of this.
What consequences exactly? I will really love to know.

1 Like

Re: CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

You are not getting it, the "beautiful" thing about this is that anyone that flouts the party' directive will have "apako" nacked on hin head! They ALL have too many skeletons in their wondurob...

Do I support that? I can't even say, but that is the nature of naija politics!!
And you don't think that would have a pernicious effect on the APC? Besides, some of the party's senators aligned with their colleagues from the PDP to 'elect' Saraki into office and nothing was done to them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: High Court Upholds Zamfara APC Primary Elections / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.