Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? (891 Views)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Do you believe that you have ur own predestined husband or wife somewhere? Why do you believe so?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by tpiander: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
predestined meaning what?
Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Theyveedo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yeah I do
Problem is how do identify him/her
Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by ModiKen(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Adonbillivit!

Predestined by who or what?!!
Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by tpiander: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
that concept is not in the bible.

perhaps you are referring to baby farms, they could have predestine there perhaps.
Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Theyveedo:
Yeah I do

Problem is how do identify him/her
Why do u believe it?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by trapQ: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2015
yes we do. this concept is one that a lot of people disregard but its 100% true. it cannot be explained. if it hasn't happened to you, then you'll lack the capacity to comprehend it. when you meet your soulmate, you won't need anybody to tell. you that they are your soulmate. you are deeply convinced with every fibre of your being that its that person, whether you have just known for only a minute or two, whether you both have never spoken or not. its like you half human and need this significant other to complete you and cheating isn't an option because hurting them will hurt you more. I can't explain it. but mind you, not everyone gets to meet their soulmate it's rarer than finding a green hippopotamus. but when you find it, right then and there, you'll know.
JMAN05:
Do you believe that you have ur own predestined husband or wife somewhere? Why do you believe so?
Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Humblebloke(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2015
I don't believe in predestination!!!undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
trapQ:
yes we do. this concept is one that a lot of people disregard but its 100% true. it cannot be explained. if it hasn't happened to you, then you'll lack the capacity to comprehend it. when you meet your soulmate, you won't need anybody to tell. you that they are your soulmate. you are deeply convinced with every fibre of your being that its that person, whether you have just known for only a minute or two, whether you both have never spoken or not. its like you half human and need this significant other to complete you and cheating isn't an option because hurting them will hurt you more. I can't explain it. but mind you, not everyone gets to meet their soulmate it's rarer than finding a green hippopotamus. but when you find it, right then and there, you'll know.

Who was David's soul mate, what about Solomon,?

Do u have any scripture for this concept?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Many marriages fail cos many focus so much on sexual attraction in selecting a mate rather than whether they are compatible with the person in question.

During courtship you think that this person is just the right person. No one else. But when u enter into a marital relationship, you regret ever marrying him. Why? Because the courtship was not properly conducted. Instead of frankly scrutinizing the person, the relationship was rather emotionally packed.

Because u are overwhelmed emotionally, you can no longer tell urself the truth about the guy. You might dismiss it by believing that "he/she will change". That is the deception many fall into.

When courtship is emotionally packed, you will in the future say " this is not the man or woman I married, he/she wasn't like this when we dated". He was, but you didn't notice it. Yes, our feelings are not educated, you need ur head to make such decisions, not how or what u feel!

The problem is not "he is not the husband God created for me". More than one person can make a good mate for u. What's the problem? You are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? by CAPTIVATOR: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Huge Difference Between Not Believing In God And Believing In No God / bbhhh / Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.