Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Advice Me My Fellow Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Advice Me My Fellow Nairalander (463 Views)

Help Vote Your Fellow Nairalander / Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. / Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me My Fellow Nairalander by Jamesnimi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am James,i just lose my job today.. . .

Here is how it goes,there z a friend of mine,named A.Y,He is a big boy in our area,because his brother go a big house in our hood,so he is living with him. . . . Me personaly i go my small job that am doing,and the salary is 19k per month,althou the salary is very much small but its pays some small bills but the only problem i got with the job is that, my boss is very harsh and wicked.

To cut the story short,i told my friend A.y that am in need of job,he promise to inform his brother,in the proces have been giving some attitude in my office,that shows that have got a new job,A.Y called me last month 18 august, that his uncle want me to be monitoring his one store,that he has a store that he sells china door,so i should find time to come and see him. . .

when i get back from work,i headed straight to a.y house,unfortunatly for me i met his brother,sitting down on a soft sofa,holding a glass of fruit juice.. . .
He greeted me like a good man,and explain my work in that store and he said i wil be seeing commison on any door i sell,and he wil be paying me 15k. . .in my mind i know i cant do it but,he ask me that is there any other work that i know . . . . I told him that am a computer engr,i know how to build a website and graphic design etc,"he asked me,do you have a system?" i said no,with happy face . . .
He says nothing and went to his room to dress'd up,so we went to that store in ketu from egbeda,when we get there around 6pm,to say the fact,the shop is big,but am wondering why the door in the shop is not up to 10 pieces. . .
Maybe he know what am thinking,he said they bring alot of door by coming week,cos the reason why he didnt full'd up the shop is that, there is nobody in the shop. . . . . So he asked me maybe i know how to do sport betting busines,then i said yes,he said he wil get me the system on friday and set up sporting bet aswel. . .
Am very happy cos i know that getting a system is another busines entirely,because i know some online trick to get little money. . . He ask me when i wil start. . .
I dnt even think about the question before i answer'd YES I WILL START TOMMOROW. . . .
We got back to house,and we deperted.2hrs letter i saw A.Y with the keys of the shop,he said his brother told him to give me. . . I was over joyed,i enterd my room(i am living with my friend) i brought out 1k(the last card wey dey 4 my hand. . .) and i went out to give A.Y,the money is to small for him.i wonder how he just collected it without even givn it second thought. . .

Well i started the job in next day (thursday 19 last month),come and see how my oga was disturbing with calls,i know he missed me alot. . .
Let me cut it short my good friends,am in the shop for good 2weeks,i dnt set my eyes on that man,i dnt even see lap talkles of laptop,no sporting bet, am just there dragging with 9 doors inside untide road. . . . Come and see how i always dirty,everysince am there,i ain't sell ordinary key.to my suprise i haven't recieve any salary till now,and for my street i dey chop gbese like fried chicken ni. .so today the man came and told me that if i dnt sell any door,he wunt give me my salary. . . . .
I don suffer. . . Please advice me,can i call my ex boss that am sick or i travel that is why i dont cal him? Cos am confused already,most people put the blame on me,pls tell if i do wrong. . . .
Thanks for comment
Re: Advice Me My Fellow Nairalander by SPDAZZY(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
go back to your former job and plead with your boss. I think the job where you are assured of a monthly pay, no matter how small, is way better

1 Like

Re: Advice Me My Fellow Nairalander by Jamesnimi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The World We Live In By Muktarh Adedeji / Ignored Fact! / CHOICE (A Cherokee Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.