Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money (698 Views)

Spirit Husband... Leave Me Alone Naa! / Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money by RothmasPop: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
http://penastory.com/2015/12/10/advice-me-my-boyfriends-leave-me-after-i-lend-them-money/#more-338

I need you to advice me on a particular issue that keeps affecting my relationships. I am a young lady of 24 and my last three relationships have ended now because of the same issue, money. I finished school at 22 and was able to secure a good job which pays me well.

When I like a guy, I can do anything for him and my last three boyfriends borrow money from me a lot. I noticed that when I start asking for my money back after some time, they get offended and quit the relationship. My current boyfriend is not talking to me as I send you this email right now over the same issue of money. I am getting worrried that it could be spiritual. Please what can I do?

Please let’s all be mature in our comments, no vulgar words or insults. Thank you

http://penastory.com/2015/12/10/advice-me-my-boyfriends-leave-me-after-i-lend-them-money/#more-338

Re: Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days Girlfriend for Money Affairs.

Well, I dont know about your specific situation but I can speak for my hood. You see ehn where I come from that only happens to girls/ladies who have some pocket change BUT that are also either too unpretty OR have low market value in terms of how many past boyfriends have bursted their akatos.

So be honest, you're either not so beautiful OR too many guys have caned you, and now a guy man decides that he will only look past that bad market if you're actually paying him to help date you.

It's nothing spiritual. All na just Last Days

1 Like

Re: Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money by DuchessLily(f): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Then stop lending them...

Some men are confused! When u don't give them , they say are u stingy and only likes to collect from them; but when u give, they say u r desperate and wanna trap them

2 Likes

Re: Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money by MRBrownJ: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
there must be something about you that attracts the same type of men, could be that you are:
- a person who like to flaunt your cash in order to get men's attention (sugar mama etc)
- a person who can only attract men via money (aka someone ugly/old/physically impaired)
- a person with a foul mouth when it comes to the money you've borrowed
- a person who becomes a tyrant/dictator as soon as you borrow some money

have you ever tried doing something different for a change, like not handing out money?
Re: Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money by agohmamuda(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are not giving them the right amount, that's why they run, try giving out big big figures. grin

(1) (Reply)

Blue Velvet / The Uniben Horror / Flora Nwapa's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.