Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,638 members, 7,865,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel (6768 Views)

Can You Tell Whether This Boerboel Puppy Is Purebred? / THIS BOERBOEL Need Help / Are You The Lucky Owner Of This Boerboel Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by vicdamm(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
She has a wound in her waist that is very dip. How can i cure the wound. And I also dont think they have not bathed for her 4 a long time. Can i bath her, she has some wound. What antibiotic can i use for her cos of the infection. Even when d vet came she did not thouch her

Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by vicdamm(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
She has a wound in her waist that is very dip. How can i cure the wound. And I also dont think they have not bathed for her 4 a long time. Can i bath her, she has some wound. What antibiotic can i use for her cos of the infection. Even when d vet came she did not thouch her

1st you should make a cage that would b 100% fly free dats ur no.1 enemy now
2 give d dog a thorough bath. bath even d injuries bt use d right shampoo it myt b painful but it has 2 b done (dry d body after bathing)
3 clean d injury surfaces wth cotton wool nd spirit thn apply cicatrin powder
4 deworm wth a v.good dewormer
5 then Give good quality food regularly
N.b bring a vet 2 ur ouse and nt d dog 2 a vet unless whn necessary
If u cant do any of d above listed nd u stay in lagos i cn come nd help.
Wishing u all d best
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by barcaboi(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
I appreciate all your support thank you all. Where can i get company milk and how much. And what can i used to give her more strength. She is so weak. Is there any mulivatamine that can help
complan can be bought from any big supermarket. ....add glucose to her water every day
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by barcaboi(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2015
adeleyeolusoji:
I based in ikorodu,and there is not thic her body. the paper is with me now,my frnd brought for me this morning and that is why i was able to know what they have given her. But it was just this month but we cant be sure when she was still small. She is 8 month now
wch part of ikorodu are u...... I did it with my dog....vicdamm did with his dog....u can do it....chk our posts and see the success we achieved. ....so all u need is patience .....restrict her movement for a while
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by wahabdisu: 1:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by Mckandre(m): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2015
another one has grabbed my opportunity,where una dey find this kind boaboels? I represent the caninitarian movement.
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by wahabdisu: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by babythug(f): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Did you make any further progress with this dog? Please do share!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by toms55(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
adeleyeolusoji, please any update on the dog?
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by rumenase(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Oga what about the dog na
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by Patented: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
adeleyeolusoji update on the Dog?
Re: Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Good morning, sorry the dog in question as died a long time ago, almost 2 years now.

She died at the clinic.

It was even a lady I meet her on Nairaland that took all the charges involved in her treatment.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

So My Boerboel Killed My Lhasa + Lesson To Be Learnt From This Incident. / Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) / Just 1 Caucasian male puppy left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.