Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] (6728 Views)

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
martyns303:

Hahahahaha, I look at ur pics then back at myself then I ask myself who's broke. Tell u what fam, if would put shame aside and ask for help, I will pay for ur next studio session, if I fail to, I will deactivate this account, registered since 2007.

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by MRpii(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg NO VEX!
Watching out 4 ur new song bro
Airforce1:

if you know me well... I don't easily take things personal

But if you keep quiet too much, some people wey no fit afford one square meal go wan take advantage of your loyalty.
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by MRpii(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good Then!
Hope you don buy RAM FOr Ileya despite aregbe never pay?
Aminat508:
yes cheesy
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Aminat508(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
MRpii:
Good Then!
Hope you don buy RAM FOr Ileya despite aregbe never pay?
yes Oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op is looking for attention...must open a thread like this, OP this, Op that..bla bla bla bla bla.You don't like what the OP posted, yet you come inside and comment rubish.. If you don't like what he posted why don't you open ur own for us 2 see or better still ignore.. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by mekzyjoe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
martyns303:

Hahahahaha, I look at ur pics then back at myself then I ask myself who's broke. Tell u what fam, if would put shame aside and ask for help, I will pay for ur next studio session, if I fail to, I will deactivate this account, registered since p2007.
Dat boy is dumb n dirty. Flabby face wit quack songs

3 Likes

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by martyns303(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria

Don't let pride deprive u of a great opportunity

1 Like

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
martyns303:

Don't let pride deprive u of a great opportunity
Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't take advantage of my loyalty bruh
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by ezeigbo194(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Guy u are fat get use to it..... I done starve i don exercise i don do many things but still........ Just try to keep fit so ur body no go heavy you....... Fatness is genetic most times
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Northocracy1: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
You don't look like an HIV+ victim, HIV no dey show for face after all! Ladies who spread their legs for every rich/handsome guys should take note.
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by ba7man(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who gives a sh1t?? undecided
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by cupidhero(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Haters! Put in work and get your guap up and watch these haters talk different. If na these mainstream clowns now una go begin cap normal.
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by stanvesco(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Before 1st photo

After second photo

I like my slim nature .. I need trim down.. But don't know how[/b]
#spits on op# #tear op a dirty slap# op no vex o,i just dey practice how to e-insult as i dey see 4 nairaland o
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how much did you get it pls? I need me some cardio too

2500 ChineseYuan roughly N78k

1 Like

Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by agohmamuda(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Air force1 how far? wats up with you and that brown bag?
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Northocracy1:
You don't look like an HIV+ victim, HIV no dey show for face after all! Ladies who spread their legs for every rich/handsome guys should take note.
ab.oki did u read the post at all?
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
agohmamuda:
Air force1 how far? wats up with you and that brown bag?

Lol
Re: Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
stanvesco:

#spits on op#
#tear op a dirty slap#
op no vex o,i just dey practice how to e-insult as i dey see 4 nairaland o
grin
stanvesco:

#spits on op#
#tear op a dirty slap#
op no vex o,i just dey practice how to e-insult as i dey see 4 nairaland o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of Zainab Of Big Brother Africa 7 / Big Brother Africa's Bassey Poses Nude On Instagram For Birthday / Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.