Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) (63847 Views)

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks / Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by AdoraAmadi: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics bros, Efe and winner of the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show for 2017, whose first point of call immediately he arrived Nigeria was Cool FM, has talked about what the future holds for him, his relationship with ex-housemate Marvis , charity and also paying his tithe.

Efe who disclosed he was in love with Marvis, said it's unfortunate that the royal kid from Rivers State is already in a relationship.

Here are excerpts and video of his interview at Cool FM/African Magic;

Asked if there is any future for him and Marvis

“Based on logistics, if you are confined in a place for a certain period of time, attraction na very important [something]. E must happen. You nor fit hide am.

But when you put am now in a broad perspective after the house, reasoning fit change. But for the house? Yes, I been dey feel Marvis well but e just dey unfortunate say she get boyfriend- she dey serious relationship.

She said she is going to continue with her boyfriend, so me I gats to move on and wait for my own.”

Asked if he will give money to charity

“I’ll be cliche to just say I’ll do. But, honestly, I will just do what I can do. I nor dey promise say charity this, charity that. The most important one na to pay my tithe, then the charity will come naturally.

I promise to dig boreholes.”

On when he will be dropping his album

“I drop EP before I fall in. If the EP pop well, we go run some videos, then we drop album. But, album – by God’s grace – go be 2018.”

Asked what he will do first when he gets home

“First thing na thanksgiving now. I’ll go to church and thank God properly [because] before I came here, I spoke with Him and we had our agreement.”

Efe also talked about meeting his mother and his relatives, and the advise they sure will have prepared, waiting to rain on him.

The BBN star also went further to thank fans for “carrying” his “matter for head.”

Click here to watch full video.

In another interview with CoolFM, Efe talked about his teenage years, how he never enjoyed being a teenager, because he worked so hard to rise from poverty.

“I was thinking of how I was going to succeed. Naim make me old so,” he said in response to speculations about his age.

Here's his emotional confession;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-been-dey-feel-marvis-but-e-dey.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
WHO CARES?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?

Efe-nation cares grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am #tboss

350 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Based on logistics

“I’ll be cliche to just say I’ll do. But, honestly, I will just do what I can do. I nor dey promise say charity this, charity that. The most important one na to pay my tithe, then the charity will come naturally.

Efe, i think Charity should come before tithe.. Charity is equally Tithe but Tithe is not Charity.

Give back to the street first.

For my Mentions'

Efe can decide to pay his Tithe through Charity.. It doesn't stop the blessings of God from coming.

Our African Religious Leaders made us believe that we MUST bring our Tithe to them every time. For me, my Pastor is a senior Lecturer in my State University here, and you expected me to take my 1/10th of monthly meagre to him Had it been he's jobless, it would have been a different game.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by veekid(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2017

starboi, do as you like

2 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by amiibaby(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okay that's cool

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by TinaAnita(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Space booked....

Marvis be like oh boy I don Bleep up!!

The moral lesson of Efe's story is that don't look down on anyone as the story could change within the twinkling of an eye.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Davash222(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?
Honestly, we do!!

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by jordinsparkles(f): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?
hater....

51 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by adorablepepple(f): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
If I were you efe, I will go into the studio to record "based on logistics" music as e dey hot. Leave woman matter for now o...

But wait ooo with all those deep kisses and affection you both shared even till the last day ,the guy accept abi..
The guy be waiting for marvis like

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by jayriginal: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Where was the boyfriend when you were snogging her?

2 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by doctor306(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Enough of this efe bullshit bbn is over so let's face reality
Our country is in a mess and instead of us to find a way of correcting it we are hear talking bullshit about one joker who wants to give tithe for doing all sort of shits he did in bbn and u think God is happy

Its time we protest to the government about all this suffering

Its time we take up Biafra since protest dint work let's go to war

Its time oduduwa Republic say were they stand or what they want

Its time to say no to the oppression of Christians by these islamic beast called heards men

Let's wake up from our sleep bbn is gone and gone for good so stop disturbing uswith nonsence news

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based On All Available Logistics And Evidence,;

Wetin Concern Antoni
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by TosineGuy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
no wonder this guy won. He is very real. He no dey form

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by emmyid(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm... Na so person go just blow over night Oooo... May God Efemize me, Efe, I key into your blessings brother..... Happy for U... Haters Goan die!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Correct nigga!!!u don mk am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Max24: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Funny response
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by coalcoal1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
based on logistics and on a broader perspective, nothing for Mavis grin

4 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Diction10nairal: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
But this dude is natural sha

8 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Popemax(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?
lol
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by MadeInTokyo: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?
Mumu Tboss fan

12 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
"First thing na thanksgiving now. I’ll go to church and thank God properly [because] before I came here, I spoke with Him and we had our agreement.”...

Of course...

4 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by ajalawole(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chai.......... Una go soon see stamped for this for ehn. I trust our 9ja girlcheesy
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
This Marvis was soooo annoying angry Please where is TBoss??

1 Like

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by yjgm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics, charity is 1st bro.
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Divay22(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Go and prosper dear......
God gat your back

6 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by Teedawg: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Efe, i think Charity should come before tithe.. Charity is equally Tithe but Tithe is not Charity.

charity is not tight tight is not charity

7 Likes

Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by MrGreenMavro: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by nairalandfreak(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe
Re: Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) by loomer: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Depends on the kind agreement him make with him God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With His Kids / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.