Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow (45227 Views)

Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Whats this one saying? Anybody found wanting should face the law even if its Aisha Buhari, nobody is above the law, no more impunity for the corrupt ones like your hero and god embraced with open arms during his administration.
HzRF:

I guess amaechi and Fashola Don enter 1 chance niyen ooo

Mcheew

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by teadrake(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Justice must prevail!!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Btruth: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good boy. Because if you don't, it is @ your own peril.

wink
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Donbabaj: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Anyone who knows Saraki will surely confirm that Saraki is a proud and a lousy type!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by jack00000: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Forwarded as received: BUKOLA SARAKI’S PROPERTIES EXPOSED
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from
his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;
Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.
HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS
NIGERIA
Societe Generale; N11 million
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N390, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N600,000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Societe Generale Bank, Oke Arin Street, Lagos, N23 million
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64
Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola and Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by lastpage: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
muh4lyf:
I can't stop laughing.... Saraki is so funny... So After waitin for the appeal court ruling you suddenly decided to appear.... Delay tactics by you and your lawyers didn't later work... Nigerian politicians are the worst kind of people I have ever seen... No shame at all

LET US ALL LEARN FROM WHAT IS GOING ON:
It is we Nigerians that l pity because all efforts of these Govt to fight corruption, might end-up being thwarted by the like sof Saraki and his gang of money-grabbing Lawyer who dont give a hoot about "morality or justice" for the common man.

Following the adjournment for the determination of the motion on notice and the substantive suit before the Federal High Court [/b]to 30th of September and the Appeal pending before the [b]Court of Appeal adjourned to the 29th of September 2015, the Senate President has decided, as a law abiding citizen, to appear before the Tribunal in the interim.

1) Saraki made false declaration of asset such that he made "future provision" to accommodate whatever LOOT he makes as Senate President or in political office. This trick is to deceive Nigerians and the courts as he will claim he had all those things before becoming Senate President.
A thief is always a Thief!

2.) CCB caught him pants down and added other criminal charges he has raked-up since he was kwara Governor

3.) He was invited for question but decide to be forming "big man" and refused to appear

4.) Warrant was issued for his arrest on friday. ordinarily the Police should be knocking on his door on that friday but it appears I.G Arase is developing "cold feet" out ff fear or caution! Police decided to be paying games by saying initially, tha the have not been served... and then later that the cant locate his address! grin grin

5.) Meanwhile, Saraki quickly gathered S.A.N Lawyers who assured him not to worry. He was reminded that he was the Senate President and therefore untouchable. They started their "legal gymnastics" which they usually do, to frustrate Justice and allow criminals to work free.
THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT BUHARI SETTING UP SPECIAL CORRUPTION COURT THAT WILL DO AWAY WITH ALL THOSE LEGAL LOOPHOLES

6.) They filled an appeal at the high court to stop the investigation entirely! Saraki does not want to be asked any question at all.
Meanwhile, some Nigerians were shouting "witch-hunting and political assassination" when infact, they should be asking Saraki whether it was true that he was trying to play 419 on the CCB and the law of the land..... or not?
This is what intelligent people should be doing not just ranting online or forming some stewpid posture.

7.) Saraki meanwhile, tried to frustrate the effort of the CCB by challenging it. The mistake he made then (on friday) was that he was wrongly advised by his Lawyers that he can challenge the CCB in a High Court. The CCB and a High Court have "concurrent powers" and one cannot challenge the other thus, CCB can still go on an arrest him (Saraki).

8.) When he realised his error, he quickly went to the Appeal Court (a superior court to the CCB or the High Court) to once again try to stop the investigation of the CCB.

9.) Court of Appeal told him they "wont" stop the case entirely but will look into his complaint at a later date (30th Sep).

The implication of these is that the CCB might not be able to jail Saraki for "contempt of Court" (disobeying court order) .... thus Saraki "may" have cheated death, once again! angry angry

The role of IGP Arase in the matter (between fFriday and Monday, he could not execute a warrant of arrest!) is an indication that all these corrupt people, will always protect themselves, at the end of the day.

Ordinary Nigerians that are being looted dry, is th elooser.
Funnily, it is these same "ordinary Nigerians" that want to kill themselves online, for the same Saraki that is looting them dry!
Such is the foolishness of the average Nigerian
grin grin

Fingers crossed!

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by blazetitov: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
That's my guy!! Go there and defend yourself instead of playing pranks abi na hide and seek up and down which shows admission of guilt. So, am looking forward to tomorrow. May God spare our lives.

And please, don't come with Dino and Ndume ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by buklarbest: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Greatest news of the day,at least he shd have the courage to show up and face the charges so that we can knw what going on

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by japjondo: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
porrigeyam:
Saraki u never see anything.... Ediot...over ambitious he goat........deluded cow....omo ale jatiti...APC made a very big mistake accepting saraki into this our great party.
u've said it all...if the guy don dey floor jeje,am very sure all these'll never surface. Make those yeye PDP e collabo with con save am now,stupid idiot. He tot APC is like pdp,this is confirmed return match for him. If he try xcape this,another match still dey wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo he would not be arrested!! He woud come in a convoy of more than 50 senators
The prohibitive ignorance on display on this forum is mind-boggling.

The bone of contention here is Saraki's physical appearance at the CCT. He has made smart moves by approaching the Federal High Court and indeed appealing against the bench warrant issued for his arrest.

All he needs to do now is to appear at the tribunal and while his attorneys entertain preliminary proceedings. There is no how in the Nigerian judicial climate the CCT can conclude its case against Saraki before the date (about 9 days) slated for hearing at the Court of Appeal is due.

Since the CCT has been put on notice by both the Federal High Court and Court of Appeal, I can see how it can break any ground on Saraki prior to the determination of pending substantive suits at the two superior courts.

Even if the CCT gets judgement at the superior courts, it would require a long time to prove its case or get a conviction on Saraki given the constitutional and procedural issues involved.

Some people would be excused for assuming that the summary and sweeping nature of tribunals under military rule still apply under civil rule.
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by dekaz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHILE SOME PEOPLE TALK IGNORANTLY SARAKI WILL GO THERE ONLY TO PROTECT IS NAME AGAINST HIS 2019 PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION THAT ALL, I CAN BET YOU NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AND HE WILL BE THE SP TILL 2019, HE IS ONLY GOING THERE SO THAT HIS NAME WILL NOT BE BLOTTED
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by tomakint: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:
First smart move this ediot has made in 12years
Smart move? No, this was a belated one and one the judges are likely going to scold him for......the smartest move would have been ........him not forcing himself on his colleagues by betraying his party for the Senate Presidency! .Saraki with this step, is on his way to his political death for dishonouring the invitation twice!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Kazrem(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Interesting movie.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by dekaz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
blazetitov:

That's my guy!! Go there and defend yourself instead of playing pranks abi na hide and seek up and down which shows admission of guilt. So, am looking forward to tomorrow. May God spare our lives.

And please, don't come with Dino and Ndume ooo.
for sure they are coming, so be expecting them
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by bqlekan(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
kolafas1:
he should be quarantined immediately....he had corruptive infection!!!!
hahahaa, no be me talk this one ooo.. nah you talk am
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by dekaz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
japjondo:
u've said it all...if the guy don dey floor jeje,am very sure all these'll never surface. Make those yeye PDP e collabo with con save am now,stupid idiot. He tot APC is like pdp,this is confirmed return match for him. If he try xcape this,another match still dey wella.
OGA TRIBUNAL NOBI POLICE STATION,SO DR SARAKI WILL GO HOME
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Jabioro: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
The master and gavel handler of upper house...will have no power to rule any member out of order tomorrow as that has always been his way of dealing with perceive enemy in house...by power coffer on me l hereby rule you and your pot belly SAN out ORDER!
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe, Chukwudi44 and Severe Anus Shape, hope you've sewn your ankara that you will put on to the CCT hearing tomorrow in solidarity for Saraki?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by dekaz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
lastpage:

It is we Nigerians that l pity because all efforts of these Govt to fight corruption, might end-up being thwarted by the like sof Saraki and his gang of money-grabbing Lawyer who dont give a hoot about "morality or justice" for the common man.

1) Saraki made false declaration of asset such that he made "future provision" to accommodate whatever LOOT he makes as Senate President or in political office. This trick is to deceive Nigerians and the courts as he will claim he had all those things before becoming Senate President.

2.) CCB caught him pants down and added other criminal charges he has raked-up since he was kwara Governor

3.) He was invited for question but decide to be forming "big man" and refused to appear

4.) Warrant was issued for his arrest on friday. ordinarily the Police should be knocking on his door on that friday but it appears I.G Arase is developing "cold feet" out ff fear or caution! Police decided to be paying games by saying initially, tha the have not been served... and then later that the cant locate his address! grin grin

5.) Meanwhile, Saraki quickly gathered S.A.N Lawyers who assured him not to worry. He was reminded that he was the Senate President and therefore untouchable. They started their "legal gymnastics" which they usually do, to frustrate Justice and allow criminals to work free.
THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT BUHARI SETTING UP SPECIAL CORRUPTION COURT THAT WILL DO AWAY WITH ALL THOSE LEGAL LOOPHOLES

6.) They filled an appeal at the high court to stop the investigation entirely! Saraki does not want to be asked any question at all.
Meanwhile, some Nigerians were shouting "witch-hunting and political assassination" when infact, they should be asking Saraki whether it was true that he was trying to play 419 on the CCB and the law of the land..... or not?
This is what intelligent people should be doing not just ranting online or forming some stewpid posture.

7.) Saraki meanwhile, tried to frustrate the effort of the CCB by challenging it. The mistake he made then (on friday) was that he was wrongly advised by his Lawyers that he can challenge the CCB in a High Court. The CCB and a High Court have "concurrent powers" and one cannot challenge the other thus, CCB can still go on an arrest him (Saraki).

8.) When he realised his error, he quickly went to the Appeal Court (a superior court to the CCB or the High Court) to once again try to stop the investigation of the CCB.

9.) Court of Appeal told him they "wont" stop the case entirely but will look into his complaint at a later date (30th Sep).

The implication of these is that the CCB might not be able to jail Saraki for "contempt of Court" (disobeying court order) .... thus Saraki "may" have cheated death, once again! angry angry

The role of IGP Arase in the matter (between fFriday and Monday, he could not execute a warrant of arrest!) is an indication that all these corrupt people, will always protect themselves, at the end of the day.

Funnily, it is these same "ordinary Nigerians" that want to kill themselves online, for the same Saraki that is looting them dry!
grin grin

Fingers crossed!
OKAY BUT TINUBU IS NOT LOOTING YOU IN LAGOS?MUMU

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Jaydotcom(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
You don't need to go there...keep avoiding the tribunal. I wonder why he has not been charged for CONTEMPT

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Smart move? No, this was a belated one and one the judges are likely going to scold him for......the smartest move would have been ........him not forcing himself on his colleagues by betraying his party for the Senate Presidency! .Saraki with this step, is on his way to his political death for dishonouring the invitation twice!

I rather stay with the legal proceedings here and leave the political questions alone. Like i said, this's his first smart move in 12 years, you're free to disagree. Saraki has never had a political value to me, the due process of law must be allowed to take its course.
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Pennywise(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shameless goat.

I wish I will be given opportunity to ask Saraki about my money he stole from Societe Gen Bank.
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Bakersfield: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
lastpage post=38240993

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

[color=#000099:

Such is the foolishness of the average Nigerian[/color]
grin grin

Fingers crossed!

Lastpage!

Intelligent analysis. Good, brilliant and unbiase submission. You simply made my day. ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Michaelreigns: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
efilefun:
Where are those silly wailers calling CCT a roadside court who cant move a hair on saraki's body. I guess they showing you all the real meaning of that adage which says "When the head is corrupt the whole body is condemned" Imagine this case happened during the previous administration, its dead on arrival. Now we got a better head who is hell bent on stabbing corruption to death, all dead and sleeping anti-graft agencies are finally resurrecting.

Now lets see the MF who will spew dust when some certain group of people starts facing the law
Question: do you honestly think that Saraki would have been at this dead end had he remained loyal to Apc et AL. 2. do you have an idea about Amaechi's loots in Rivers, Tinubu (37LGs), Kwankwaso et al 3. Fighting corruption or witch hunting?
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
efilefun:
Whats this one saying? Anybody found wanting should face the law even if its Aisha Buhari, nobody is above the law, no more impunity for the corrupt ones like your hero and god embarrassed with open arms during his administration.
Coming from a slowpoke that
Chide Ambode for releasing Fashola corrupt dealings

Hail amaechi for being a coward that can summon courage to go and clear his name
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you can't provide the post then you a slowpoke, see this slowpoke spewing thrash here
HzRF:

Coming from a slowpoke that
Chide Ambode for releasing Fashola corrupt dealings

Hail amaechi for being a coward that can summon courage to go and clear his name

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by muh4lyf(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
lastpage:

grin grin

Fingers crossed!

Lastpage!
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Anyway you see it, its better for the development of the nation, i spent about 6 years in kwara state and i can tell you that state is nothing to write home about, take a step out of ilorin and you think you in Niger Republic, This is a person whom people prostrate on the main road for while driving his exotic cars only cuz of the friday meal and 100naira he gives out. See if Aisha Buhari or even Buhari himself faces same shit i will strongly oppose him, enough is enough, imagine my first week outside nigeria, i was always having my charger in my pocket, wake up in the middle of the night to press my clothes all cuz of the thrash we have been made to live thru
Michaelreigns:

Question: do you honestly think that Saraki would have been at this dead end had he remained loyal to Apc et AL. 2. do you have an idea about Amaechi's loots in Rivers, Tinubu (37LGs), Kwankwaso et al 3. Fighting corruption or witch hunting?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by jt2damoney(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
i still stand by my words.All i see is witchhunting.

Get $20 immediately.its real and easy.pls use the link on my signature and start earning
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Olaolufred(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beremx:
If Tinubu can appear before the tribunal,who is Saraki not to?

Freeglobe and Pa Chukwudi,the two Abobakus of Saraki should be ready to cry!

Pa CHukwudi is a reknown constitutional lawyer trained in Ladipo market.
Braniacx is another iconic legal luminary who majored in constitutional interpretation. However, he is trained in Alaba market.
I doff my cap for these legal icons.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Smithkline555: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
If them born you well make you nor show up tomorrow. #meresenatepresident. #Penrobber. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Michaelreigns: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
efilefun:
Anyway you see it, its better for the development of the nation, i spent about 6 years in kwara state and i can tell you that state is nothing to write home about, take a step out of ilorin and you think you in Niger Republic, This is a person whom people prostrate on the main road for while driving his exotic cars only cuz of the friday meal and 100naira he gives out. See if Aisha Buhari or even Buhari himself faces same shit i will strongly oppose him, enough is enough, imagine my first week outside nigeria, i was always having my charger in my pocket, wake up in the middle of the night to press my clothes all cuz of the thrash we have been made to live thru
Honestly, no lucid person can say he or she is truly happy with the insanity perpetuated by our so called leaders. Come to my state and see the madness Rochas is displaying. This guys just need to die troway. All a dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 / Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.