Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who Knows Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows Computer Village (672 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Computer Village by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
I need to download some HD games from the Play store but since I've got no wifi connection, it keeps writing error. Please is it possible to collect games from computer village especially Fifa 15 ultimate team and GTA? If so, show me how. #HelpANigga
Re: Who Knows Computer Village by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Er. Yes, it's possible. Install the app and move the obb/cache to the correct folder.
Re: Who Knows Computer Village by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Karmanaut:
Er.
Yes, it's possible.
Install the app and move the obb/cache to the correct folder.
But I don't know how to go about it. I meant Computer Village, the obb shit gives me problem
Re: Who Knows Computer Village by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheLoneCitizen:

But I don't know how to go about it. I meant Computer Village, the obb shit gives me problem
You need to put the cache in the correct folder, and install the correct version of the app.
Different versions have different caches.
Re: Who Knows Computer Village by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Unfortunately I've deleted the Cache
Re: Who Knows Computer Village by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheLoneCitizen:
I need to download some HD games from the Play store but since I've got no wifi connection, it keeps writing error. Please is it possible to collect games from computer village especially Fifa 15 ultimate team and GTA? If so, show me how. #HelpANigga

You don't have to use WiFi Bro, if u want to download a large file from play store and tells u to proceed with WiFi, just untick the box and proceed with data...

Or u use uc browser.. Except if you don't have enough data to download big games.

Going to computer village is not hard as long as you find your way to ikeja. When you stop at ikeja bus stop, you will see the bridge at your front, just walk there and turn left, walk forward a bit, and you're there.

Walk to those guys with laptop in their front, they send music and other stuff, some of them will have the game.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Computer Village by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2015
udemzyudex:

You don't have to use WiFi Bro, if u want to download a large file from play store and tells u to proceed with WiFi, just untick the box and proceed with data...

Or u use uc browser.. Except if you don't have enough data to download big games.
Thanks, but the Play store issue actually goes.'error 909' when downloading large files. I'm off to computer village. Did I say thank you.

Going to computer village is not hard as long as you find your way to ikeja. When you stop at ikeja bus stop, you will see the bridge at your front, just walk there and turn left, walk forward a bit, and you're there.

Walk to those guys with laptop in their front, they send music and other stuff, some of them will have the game.

Re: Who Knows Computer Village by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Uc browser from Play store? The browser will refer me to the Play store app

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo One Help / Clean Phantom Tablet Tecno P9 16gb Like New For Sale / Which Service Provider Support N1000 For 1GB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.