Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. (46648 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
The issue discussed here is open to everyone opinion and suggestions. also share your experience ooo, we need to wise up

in the market, there are fufu packagers(that package the fufu to sell) and the fufu pakagees( victims that buy the fufu)

this is an insight about how not to become a victim of the fufu packagers. am taking this subject matter because it just happened to a victim. first of all you must know that this whole scenario is always a case of dupe(to deceive someone, usually by making that person do something that they did not intend). in a real case scenario it is when you actually come into the market to purchase a phone or device and after testing the phone all well and working perfect you pay and later find out that what you paid for wasn't what was given to you. you paid for a phone but eventually got a fufu packaged into a phone.

here is a scenario that happened today, the guy in question walked into the market hoping to get a phone(no phone brand in particular) just as he was walking by in the street of Otigba in computer village he was drawn by what some street guys(u wan buy u wan sell) were offering him. this guy in particular is a sharp and smart guy(at least that what he thought) but never knew that this street guy were schemed and well-planned set of dupers. he was drawn to what they were saying but didn't get close to them because he has heard alot about but unfortunately for him, one of them approached him saying their popular slogan "u wan buy? u wan sell?" and showed him so many display of phones that he held in his hands. this guy in particular was immediately attracted a particular phone that i have never heard of until now. when he showed interest on this phone, the street guy took him to another location for proper viewing (that's what he was told) so they were there and bargained price. now here is where the issue arise; the phone was a malata max5, the price bargained was #11000 naira opposed to the original price in town. the phone was with the guy but after he had paid the street guy remembered that his sim card was in the phone and when he said he wanted to remove his simcard, the guy gave him the phone back without knowing he had interior motive. when the street guy collected the phone and was attempting to remove his supposed sim card, the magic took place and he ended up collecting a Fufu as a phone.
till this moment of writhing this scenario if this guy is being asked what happened he'll reply "i don't know". as at now he has lost #11000 thousand naira and still hasnt got a phone.
~i'll give you insight as to How they do it
~When they do it
~why they do it
~How to patronize this street guys because they also have good phones most(not encouragable though)

but first i have a personal view that this guy is to blame. why? because this street guys just dont do it to anybody anyhow. read the text and check why i said this guy is to blame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by jhydebaba(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good one...

JJC go ever live so that smart guys can eat.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by tobillionaire(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Once i lay my hands on d fone, i'll operate it till i get home,,, '' go charge d ba3 b4 u operate am o" na wash

9 Likes

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by Horlufemi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
If its to good to be true. You are going to be scammed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by killercute16(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Come and continue ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:
The issue discussed here is open to everyone opinion and suggestions. also share your experience ooo, we need to wise up

in the market, there are fufu packagers(that package the fufu to sell) and the fufu pakagees( victims that buy the fufu)

this is an insight about how not to become a victim of the fufu packagers. am taking this subject matter because it just happened to a victim. first of all you must know that this whole scenario is always a case of dupe(to deceive someone, usually by making that person do something that they did not intend). in a real case scenario it is when you actually come into the market to purchase a phone or device and after testing the phone all well and working perfect you pay and later find out that what you paid for wasn't what was given to you. you paid for a phone but eventually got a fufu packaged into a phone.

here is a scenario that happened today, the guy in question walked into the market hoping to get a phone(no phone brand in particular) just as he was walking by in the street of Otigba in computer village he was drawn by what some street guys(u wan buy u wan sell) were offering him. this guy in particular is a sharp and smart guy(at least that what he thought) but never knew that this street guys were schemed and well-planned set of dupers. he was drawn to what they were saying but didn't get close to them because he had heard alot about this street "ayage" but unfortunately for him, one of them approached him saying their popular slogan "u wan buy? u wan sell?" and showed him so many display of phones that he held in his hands. this guy in particular was immediately attracted to a particular phone that i have never heard of until now. when he showed interest on this phone, the street guy took him to another location for proper viewing (that's what he was told) so they were there and bargained price. now here is where the stunt took place ; the phone was a malata max5, the price bargained was #11000 naira opposed to the original price in town because it was a new brand. the phone was with the guy but after he had paid the street guy, he remembered that his sim card was in the phone and when he said he wanted to remove his simcard, the guy gave him the phone back without knowing he had interior motive. when the street guy collected the phone and was attempting to remove his supposed sim card, the magic took place and he ended up collecting a Fufu packaged in a phone case as a "wonderful" phone.
till this moment of writhing this scenario if this guy is being asked what happened he'll reply "i don't know". as at now he has lost #11000 thousand naira and still hasn't got a phone.
~I'll give you insight as to How they do it
~When they do it
~why they do it
~How to patronize this street guys because they also have good phones at times(not encouragable though)

but first i have a personal view that the guy is to blame but why did i say so because this street guys just dont do it to anybody anyhow. so why did is say so?

HAVE YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCE, SHARE IT
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
tobillionaire:
Once i lay my hands on d fone, i'll operate it till i get home,,, '' go charge d ba3 b4 u operate am o" na wash

but the street guy has to remove his sim card right or would u take his sim card with you too?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by tobillionaire(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

but the street guy has to remove his sim card right or would u take his sim card with you too?
dats very simple na, wld av removed his sim card nd slot in mine nd ma memory card b4 testin sef... Dats hw we do it @ alaba int'l market tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
killercute16:
Come and continue ni
\

sure, what else ask and it shall be given
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by Mustiboy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
the best is after testing of the phone, never give it back, make sure it's still in your hands while the transaction goes on.
if they say they forgot to remove something from d phone, kindly do it for them yourself.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by Chidexter(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Insightful. If only some Nigerians will channel these kind of 'abilities' into something Productive and O'course Legal

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by eightsin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
In ice prince's voice... Magician

1 Like

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by olasmith10(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
And u said the guy is smart.... The rule is: Never, I repeat, never buy from d u wan buy, u wan sell dudes...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by lekjons(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:
\

sure, what else ask and it shall be given
then how can one avoid getting scammed?

2 Likes

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by wunmi2odun(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don run book space down as if I knew this was going to make FP cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by damton(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thieves
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by ninovandross(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
If u waanna buy anything in computer village, simply enter better shop, no buy from those thiefs standing with phones around the market

9 Likes

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by kulobyno: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by Berrylite: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by baba11(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guys are not smiling...whatever happens, I detest cheating and dishonesty.

To buy anything from the street of computer village,you need to be wise and smart shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by efilefun(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
could remember some years back when i bought a phone from those dudes, with all my sharpness and carefulness i was given a phone i cant use to receive more than two minutes call or else my ear will get fried... The phone hot pass sun... listening to music is suicidal, and it hardly stays outta charger cuz battery doesnt last more than 2hrs...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by veekid(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
sighs

1 Like

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
ddnt he see that he was collecting the fufu .

anyway, the one i know, the trick happens when you put the phone back in the pack. when u buy the phone, throw away the pack. play music on the phone till u reach home. make I see how e go turn fufu for my hand

14 Likes

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by kennyman2000(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by hardywaltz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fufu
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by Sijo01(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Is there no other places in lagos where one can buy phones except this so call computer village?

2 Likes

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. by NinaArsenal(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / Girl Discovers Paper Inside A N35k Phone She Bought With Her Salary In Lagos / How To Correctly Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi Device (huawei E5573s-606)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.