Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him (63804 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by holydrunk: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Niyeal:
Wonder the type of music this area boy wil sing.

Maybe: Pasuma singing: E me ni ko lari Obo meta. Hahahahaha
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by chineduwright110(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Pasuma is an area man ,he alwyz sangs area musik, and they paid him area money for an area show which lead to d suspension of that area pastor wat an area life. We are seeing in our area... undecided
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by HVILLE: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You cracked me up!.I don't even wish that for my enemies.cheesy

OK let see if after this explanation
Glo ambassador which he paid millions
First daughter she is a graduate and more children in private University which he is paying millions every year
Travel all over world with his music
He has endorsement with 9ja bet and some other companies
he has properties all over lagos
Drive the latest cars
So tell me if he is a area will glo have him on board
So tell me are you better than him in life in anyway?
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by opeadura(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Which kind music them want make he sing no be worldly song him go sing
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Glocal1: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2015
southernbelle:
hahaha mr artiste, please refund the money since you didn't perform anymore before the church reports you to God.
God would only laugh at their folly.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
My brother Pasoo coming to church is no crime!!! But coming to come sing is making the body of Christ a mockery. Do not modify iniquity in any form..
sweetgala:

What if God had a plan, what if God had a miracle to perform through Pasuma ! Remember that God chooses whom he wills and does not do as man
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by PRODUTIM1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
papawemba:
Who is Pasuma? We dont know him here in Isiagu Ebenebe Ubiaja
Eeyaah! The name Pasuma is well knowing than your so called Isiagu Ebenebe village. Omo jati jati
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by sunnyg22: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
all dis is telling us that we ar in injury time this world will come to an end very soon
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
PRODUTIM1:
Eeyaah! The name Pasuma is well knowing than your so called Isiagu Ebenebe village. Omo jati jati

akpa amu
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by sweetgala(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
My brother Pasoo coming to church is no crime!!! But coming to come sing is making the body of Christ a mockery. Do not modify iniquity in any form..

He is yet to sing, and we both don't know what he would sing. What if God ministers to him while on stage and a miracle happens
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
The pastor need to be fired completely he doesn't even know what he is into.I am very sure that the man is not bornagain.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't care wateva he wants to sing
Paso being invited to sing is totally a Mockery to GOD
sweetgala:

He is yet to sing, and we both don't know what he would sing. What if God ministers to him while on stage and a miracle happens

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
For me it all depends on the aim/objective of the crusade. To gather unbelievers together (with thing that can draw them together). To minister to them the Gospel (The good news) of the twin aspects of Christ (The spirit of Christ and the power of Christ, commonly referred to as the Holy Spirit). Or to gather a bunch of redeem people together. Who mostly claim to be religious but are neither godly (character wise) or manifesting a fearless confidence in the face of the powers of the adversary. Which is meaning of co-reigning with Christ here on earth.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by donovanbeasy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Niyeal:
Wonder the type of music this area boy wil sing.

Now u r judging!!!....i will not tag d song he intends 2 sing Gospel....bt inspirational of some sort...is nor my bizness sha
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Boyooosa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
phameous:
Good for them...
If he badly needed a Fuji star what happens to yinka ayefele and co....na pasuma wonder..

Expecting refunds I laff dem. cheesy
Where was ur mind when u were typing, research b4 u type, Aiyefele is not a Fuji Star but a 'Gospel Tungba Initiator'... Dance to Rythm and forget about ur 2moro, ah dorry, ur sorrow. grin
Core Cause: I want to believe dat the concept of the Programme/concert should be 'creating a second chance atmosphere to the lost ones in the street and probably reconcile the lost souls to the Father as He used the LAMB to reconcile us to Himself from the Devil' (Beeni).
Logically, if u intend to get the attention of a monkey (never meant to insult, just parable), u will need to hold banana. I believe that was what the pastor did b4 being 'rudely' interrupted. Pasuma is a peace loving & making person, a role model for a lot of young Artistes, he has not been convicted (He is better-off some of our Politicians) before as far as i know, he is a Glo Ambassador, he has affected some people's life positively both materially and inspiration-ally, he entertains, he is a legal Citizen as far as I know, I believe they did not instruct him in his contract terms to preach Islam in the event even-though he is a Muslim (Alhaji), so why d sentiment? Abeg! He is a music Artiste (Entertainer) and has never sung against Christianity or Church before, he doesnt sing immoral songs like the Founder of St Bottles Cathedral... St. Janet tongue. So, why d sentiment?
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by Oxmen(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let's all reason together, cos d pastor might ve a tangible reasons for inviting such artist to perform in an area like lagos island where there lots of touts that does nt believe in christ. The pastor might plan to use pasuma to gain the heart of some pasuma's fans to christianity. Cos those touts and some fans will love to come to such event, and the program will nt just all about music. Its a logical act of the pastor, so pls dnt judge the pastor.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by tim26will: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oxmen:
Let's all reason together, cos d pastor might ve a tangible reasons for inviting such artist to perform in an area like lagos island where there lots of touts that does nt believe in christ. The pastor might plan to use pasuma to gain the heart of some pasuma's fans to christianity. Cos those touts and some fans will love to come to such event, and the program will nt just all about music. Its a logical act of the pastor, so pls dnt judge the pastor.

MATTHEW 12:25-32
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by phameous: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Boyooosa:

Where was ur mind when u were typing, research b4 u type, Aiyefele is not a Fuji Star but a 'Gospel Tungba Initiator'... Dance to Rythm and forget about ur 2moro, ah dorry, ur sorrow. grin
Core Cause: I want to believe dat the concept of the Programme/concert should be 'creating a second chance atmosphere to the lost ones in the street and probably reconcile the lost souls to the Father as He used the LAMB to reconcile us to Himself from the Devil' (Beeni).
Logically, if u intend to get the attention of a monkey (never meant to insult, just parable), u will need to hold banana. I believe that was what the pastor did b4 being 'rudely' interrupted. Pasuma is a peace loving & making person, a role model for a lot of young Artistes, he has not been convicted (He is better-off some of our Politicians) before as far as i know, he is a Glo Ambassador, he has affected some people's life positively both materially and inspiration-ally, he entertains, he is a legal Citizen as far as I know, I believe they did not instruct him in his contract terms to preach Islam in the event even-though he is a Muslim (Alhaji), so why d sentiment? Abeg! He is a music Artiste (Entertainer) and has never sung against Christianity or Church before, he doesnt sing immoral songs like the Founder of St Bottles Cathedral... St. Janet tongue. So, why d sentiment?

I need no research here, was only pointing out my alternative to pasuma. smiley
So hez even a Muslim sef...na wa.
U tink Muslims will give xtians such expensive privilege??even with the so called intension of winning him over??..
Sometinz are just a no-go abeg.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by belcom10(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmm, signs of endtime.
Re: Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him by flyingdutchman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
olaafirst:
did know how many family under dis guy you are calling area boy (area boy is insultive word) and note I am not Pasume fan o but d guy is performing
Don't mind me joor! I was only pulling your legs cos I saw that the "area boy" thing pained you woo much. Lol. But are you sure that nigga no be area boy? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.