Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] (63764 Views)

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Mutteeme: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
The weekend is already 'litty-litty' for Mabel Makun, as she got a brand new car as a gift from her husband, AY. The comedian made sure he wasn't left out in the 'car spree' as he also got himself a brand new car.

AY shared a video of the cars on Instagram and he wrote;

Over to you @midas_interiors. May the good lord bless your on HUSTLE in double portion in Jesus name.Amen

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/ay-gifts-himself-and-his-wife-mabel-brand-new-cars-photos.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Mutteeme: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Mutteeme: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulation...

7 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Onyi22(f): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Mrop(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Wow
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by mrjaydee(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse

Den go knack your toto tire

258 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Usually mentality.
She’s not praying to be rich so she can gift her self cars and more.

Rather she’s praying & hoping to end up with a rich man smh !!

248 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by dagreat4(f): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2019
I just weak for this kind brain.wetin do Ur head na ?u de forbid wealth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Babaheekmat: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

You think all money is clean..

When they use you for juju finish.. Na another woman go dey spend the money your greedy spirit will go bring for the guy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ADRIAN88(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
By now people should know Ay is a grandmaster of packaging.. He single-handedly taught his kid brother Yomi the tricks and gimmicks of this thing called packaging/media deception... I mean that's what sells in showbiz, so they do it regardless..

Anyway, if you believe this piece of poo, then you might as well believe Tupac Shakur was spotted last weekend In onitsha shopping for fairly used bandanas. cry

PS- Don't believe everything you see on Social media, especially from Nigerian entertainers.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Xbursta(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22

No go hustle
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by AyotossFund(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Naso people dey turn to Benz.
Mtchew

28 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by rattlesnake(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
When poverty wants to kill u
All u think when u get money is cars

6 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by MobilityExpress: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

grin

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Fnoiq: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
rattlesnake:
When poverty wants to kill u
All u think when u get money is cars

Kuku kee me nah grin cheesy
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

And what happened to you making your own money

Your desperation for rich guys will just turn you to pass around public property

12 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good thing you are successful in your choosen Field. That is evident in the news, you got your wife and yourself a car. Nice one bro. However, i have a not too soothing question to ask you AY... When was the last time you posted the consuming part of your hustle on the social media?

Uncle AY, I'm afraid this kind of news makes people go through depression. No hating, but really, How would i feel when I can't even buy my wife a 10k wig?

How about when my wife shows this to me, then i quickly scroll up through her phone and find where you slept in the open wind during one of your numerous movie productions. Then i say, "baby, I'm also struggling to make it, God has answered uncle AY, one day he'd read my letters, seems the calls are too much."

Just no yab me this morning, hunger can reset person brain grin

Drabeey was Here

10 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Reffone: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Money
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Hashtaaag: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
What a story
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Innobee99(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
AyotossFund:

Naso people dey turn to Benz.
Mtchew
Another prospective Benz spotted
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Diamondbet76123: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Dmuidyapq post=80222281][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.