Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! (634 Views)

The Power And Victory Of The Cross! / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by yougosee: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
B's chat name was, "I am god".)

A:
Please explain this your name..

B:
Don't get?

A:
This your chat name, "I am god" what does it mean?

B:
I am a god From the bible

A:
Okay..does that mean you believe in Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world?

B:
I never said so...neither did I refute

A:
Okay but I am asking you now.."Yes" or "no"?
‎You get me?

B:
If I say yes, it means I'm saying I'm a christian
and if I say no, it means I'm saying I'm not. I'm a centrist in such issues...I play the. greys/middle ground bro.

‎A:
Okay..I get you.
I really wanted to understand you.
But truth be told, if you're "cenrist", then you've got no right to claim that "you are god according to the Bible".
Because, the god nature is only given to those who believe in Jesus Christ.
You remember The Bible says, "..As many as believe IN HIM, Jesus Christ, TO THEM gave He power TO BECOME SONS OF GOD.."
So if you don't believe in christ Jesus, you can never be god!
Right?
"In accordance with the Bible."?

A:
Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by yougosee: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2015
RicardozRichard:
undecided
Read-able now..
Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by yougosee: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by ifenes(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Show me the Crown!!

1 Like

Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by yougosee: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
ifenes:
Show me the Crown!!
Oh! I feel like hugging you and saying "everything is going to be alright."
Oh...! How do I show you a crown that comes only by belief THROUGH hearing? Oh how.. cry
Re: Wanting The Crown But Not The Cross, Mtcheeww! by ifenes(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2016
yougosee:

Oh! I feel like hugging you and saying "everything is going to be alright."
Oh...! How do I show you a crown that comes only by belief THROUGH hearing? Oh how.. cry

So you don't have a Crown then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IMAGINE!!! Satan Is A Lair / Who Amongst These People Is A Sinner? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.