Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. (902 Views)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm just curious about this two concepts: wedding and marriage. I need a good explanation of both.
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Jbravo58(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
answering in a layman term :- Wedding is a Day-term senario, while Marriage is the Reality you face all the Days-after-wedding.

1 Like

Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by bencobenz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
There's a day after wedding, it is called marriage. Simply put, wedding is the initiation to marriage!

2 Likes

Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jbravo58:
answering in a layman term :- Wedding is a Day-term senario, while Marriage is the Reality you face all the Days-after-wedding.
Noted, Jbravo. I'm just wondering why most pple say "I've a wedding ceremony & not marriage ceremony.
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Beennkumar(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
A wedding is a ceremony that celebrates the beginning of a marriage between two or more individuals.

A marriage is a union of two or more individuals as life partners in a relationship.

My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Vikky014(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
i will comment later
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by commited(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
wedding is just the seremonia aspect of the legal union of the couple which occurs during the church and traditional wedding and after this come the true life which is marriage, where one keeps learning all the rest of his/her life.
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by crackhaus: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
After giving it much thought, followed by some intense mental introspection, I come to the conclusion that the obvious difference between the two is in the spelling.

1 Like

Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:
After giving it much thought, followed by some intense mental introspection, I come to the conclusion that the obvious difference between the two is in the spelling.
shocked
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by Yustash001(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
To me...I don't think they have any difference.,.they are used the same way...
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by pet4ril(f): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jbravo58:
you are right
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wedding = Ceremony!
Marriage = MATRINONY!

Neither gives a guarantee to love, peace and happiness! kiss

*Hallelujah!!! Work don close* cool
Re: What is really the difference between wedding And marriage. by jashar(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Wedding: Ceremony
Marriage: Life after the ceremony.

Comprendez...

(1) (Reply)

(photos) See How A Dog Save A Hopeless Child In Brazil / Are You Depressed, Fustrated- IN Here / My Sis Is Always Having Mood Swing We Really Cant Say Why This Is[kind Advice]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.