Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. (2473 Views)

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / biased Nairaland Mods- Why Has T0nyebarcanista Not Gotten A Ban? / Where Saraki's Lawyers Goofed - By T0nyebarcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by kingdompropty: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
The first is the clone and a member of Apc party, while the second is the real tonyebarcanista.

When they say APC is a party of criminals you must believe it, from their Toronto godfather to certificate less president.

Why must a sensible human clone to make sence, I was almost decieved.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
One is zero, the other is letter O
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why do you think Saraki is being tried for fraud? It's in them. Didn't they clone PVCs'?

13 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by StOla: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
The similar moniker has been operating for days now without concern from anywhere until it made front page.

Why the sudden anxiety helter skelter?

3 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
The real Tonyebarcanista is brave while the fake one is a coward.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by MISSNORA(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by kingdompropty: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
StOla:
The similar moniker has been operating for days now without concern from anywhere until it made front page.

Why the sudden anxiety helter skelter?
[color=#006600][/color]

You should know our notice was just drawn to it. Falsehood is falsehood no matter who it affects at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by StOla: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015

Why the sudden anxiety helter skelter? Because it made front page?

As for the mods, I think its high time this deliberate identity theft is looked into. It is too rampant and could even be considered as fraud.

Similar to Tiffany eclairs using similar colours as Cadbury eclairs. Till today, many do not even know that Cadbury eclairs is not available in the Nigerian market because they keep on buying it, or so they presume.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by StOla: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
[color=#006600][/color]

You should know our notice was just drawn to it. Falsehood is falsehood no matter who it affects at the moment.

Indeed false identities should not be tolerated. I was still typing when my post got submitted. I concluded later.

I was just concerned that we let an issue become a problem before we react, but you've already stated it was just noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Burger01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
All these PDP schemers undecided

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by T0nyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
1. A moniker is not a name.

2. Many people share same full names talk less of monikers.

3. No Nairaland rule is against the use of number characters in a moniker.

4. I am Barcanista, you may hate me 'cause I wail no longer...but no attempt to lynch me will succeed.

5. Whoever recently joined NL and shares a similar moniker with me is welcome as a friend.

6. People should get busy with more important issues.

Peace Out!!!

PS:<<check my signature>>

9 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by kingdompropty: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Indeed false identities should not be tolerated. I was still typing when my post got submitted. I concluded later.

I was just concerned that we let an issue become a problem before we react, but you've already stated it was just noticed.

Great!
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Clone any APC moniker and get ban, clone any PDP moniker and make front page.
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by adonismuller(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:

4. I am Barcanista, you may hate me 'cause I wail no longer...but no attempt to lynch me will succeed.

5. Whoever recently joined NL and shares a similar moniker with me is welcome as a friend.

Peace Out!!!

why go for second position when you can be the first....guy be real and stop foolling yourself...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Obrigardo: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
The first is the clone and a member of Apc party, while the second is the real tonyebarcanista.

When they say APC is a party of criminals you must believe it, from their Toronto godfather to certificate less president.

then why are you creating multiple accounts tonyebarcanista
or you want to deny this is not yours? you think writing bad english will not give you away
jobless fool

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by yanabasee(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Can't believe thiz shit made front page!

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Jesusloveyou: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
jmoore:
The real Tonyebarcanista is brave while the fake one is a coward.
d fake one is better analyst than d real one

6 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Omololu007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:

Peace Out!!!

I love your signature

3 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Omololu007(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
yanabasee:
Can't believe thiz shit made front page!
are you telling me this nonsense is on Nairaland front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by jmoore(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d fake one is better analyst than d real one
A better analyst to the gullible folks. A better analyst that got no balls.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Adesiji77: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
The more you look, the less you see...
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by dammytosh: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
They are the same with one particular thing in common !

Jobless and brainless !
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by DaBullIT(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2015
kingdompropty:

bro non of the usernames is real
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why do you think Saraki is being tried for fraud? It's in them. Didn't they clone PVCs'?

"Don't clone PVC during APC primaries".- Oshiomole

APC - Agberos Political Cult
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by onatisi(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Even seun the owner of nairaland no dey carry nairaland matter for head like this.
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by kingdompropty: 4:28am On Sep 22, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:

Peace Out!!!

PS:<<check my signature>>[color=#006600][/color]

Please be real. Stand for something.
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by engineerboat(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

They clone everything, no wonder one of the chief cloner is in for it now
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by engineerboat(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
bro non of the usernames is real

tonyebarcanista is very very real, while t0nyebarcanista is fake, he is also bloodyk11ler (a clone of bloodykiller).

Its in them, cloning cloners
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by BloodyK11ler: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
engineerboat:

tonyebarcanista is very very real, while t0nyebarcanista is fake, he is also bloodyk11ler (a clone of bloodykiller).

Its in them, cloning cloners

U are crazy

If i am not the one that cloned Tonyebarcanista, you will bury your wife before Christmas

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by emeritus856: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

U are crazy

If i am not the one that cloned Tonyebarcanista, you will bury your wife before Christmas

Amen ooooo
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by BloodyK11ler: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Amen ooooo

Amin Ase!
Re: Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. by knostbrown01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
T0nyeBarcanista:

Peace Out!!!

when he was Barcanista...someone impersonate as Bacanista, now he is Tonyebarcanista and you r T0nyebarcanista. Why can't you be ursef bro!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Striking Resemblance Of Barak Obama & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia / Pictured: Buhari's ADC Converted To Photographer / Video And Pictures: Pollution Of Idetun-titun Community And Indictment Of LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.