Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (27322 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by sdindan: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
opribo:
Everyday when I watch Syrian migrants on CNN being humiliated all over as they attempt to flee their own country due to the greed and selfishness of one mqm, I can't but thank God for Nigeria that God touched the heart of GEJ and Buhari to let peace reign in this land.

Please remove Buhari's name from that your comment.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Acidosis:
NY Times teaching Tinubu's blog (saharareporters), his egunje partisan tv (TVC) and his allied paper factories (The Nation etc) PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISM...

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Rogersmith(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
papawemba:
What is NY Times
New York times
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by passionate88: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2015
eligibility:

I got your message right but bias in one area, you qouted some Muslims were happy when the insurgents were linching on Churches. You forgot to mention that Muslims were alleged as the main perpetrators

If you are not hypocrite, you must tell the world that no Muslim has ever blamed any Christian of perpetrating any evil in the north.

To the best of my knowledge , many Christians were caught as full flesh members of BOKO HARAM بؤكؤ حرم
Be just.....
They converted from Christianity to Islam. They weren't Christians anymore.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2015
francizy:

Midolian is not a robot. I think the title zombie fits him more.

But zombies usually have direction and objectives na embarassed embarassed. This one is just controlled to any direction by his programmer
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by olutunde12(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Let us join hands and support the Buhari led administration in the fight against insurgency and curbing terrorism ..

..It's becoming worrisome that our country is being tagged a terrorist haven ..

..I have an idea ..

..and I know you do!

Just like 'we' joined hands and supported Jonathan! What ever goes around, comes around!
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by InHim4Him(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
The attacks have reduced significantly since Buhari.

Terribly out of touch with reality. SMH
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by free13: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Where is the dullard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.